Are you supporting Kim Davis for defending her faith?

Do you support Kim Davis for standing up for her Christian faith?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
Funny thing that breaking the law is considered "defending your faith". I heard Huckmadinajad say that the left supports laws they like...then proceeded to defend this lady breaking the law. Ironic as hell

What's next? Arresting Pastors who refuse to marry same sex couples? Arresting Doctors who refuse to perform abortions on demand?

Pastors have a choice as does doctors. It is not the job of doctors to perform abortions or pastors to perform marriages. We all have the freedom of choice and that is not changing any time soon. She has a job to do and she refuse to do it then she should resign..asap Simple as that. Do not force your faith on others. Like radical Islam so is radical Christianity. Neither has a place in a democratic and civilized nation.

It is no more the job of Doctors to be forced to perform abortions as it is the job of Kim Davis to issue a same sex marriage license in the State of Kentucky. It is no more the job of Kim Davis to issue a marriage license to a same sex couple than it is for a Pastor to be forced to perform a wedding uniting two people of the same sex in holy matrimony.

Who performs abortions? Doctors who have sold their souls to Satan. Who performs same sex marriages? Pastors who have sold out to Satan.

What Christian will issue a same sex marriage license?

One who has compromised the truth of God's word and is selling out to Satan and this world system which is under the deception of the wicked one. Those who do it will not escape the judgment of God.

Kim Davis is guilty of persecuting homosexuals. She deserves what she's getting.

Right! What part of her faith says she has 5o work there?

How much support would she get if she was elected and denied gun licenses because it went against her faith? Lmao

If she's so religious why is she working for the state?

Can't pick and choose what laws we follow, either we follow them all, or the system of laws falls apart. If she has an objection to gays marrying, quit. That'd be the pro-faith thing to fo. Not become a hypocrite working for the state which allows gays to marry then not perform her duty.

Christians are not to surrender ground to the enemy. We are to be taking ground continually and when we are not taking it, we are to be standing the ground we have. The command is to STAND. Not sit down, not lay down, not roll over, the command is to stand. We are never to surrender ground to the enemy. NEVER.

It is written:

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Ephesians 6:10-18

King James Version (KJV)

I don't see any difference between radical Christianity and Radical Islam. Shria law and christian law. Any one who do not believe as you do are the enemy? Don't agree with the state. go to work for the church. You want your cake and eat it too. IF the STATE is the devil, the enemy then why the hell is she working for the STATE?

Kim Davis is guilty of persecuting homosexuals. She deserves what she's getting.

How much support would she get if she was elected and denied gun licenses because it went against her faith? Lmao

Can't pick and choose what laws we follow, either we follow them all, or the system of laws falls apart. If she has an objection to gays marrying, quit. That'd be the pro-faith thing to fo. Not become a hypocrite working for the state which allows gays to marry then not perform her duty.

Christians are not to surrender ground to the enemy. We are to be taking ground continually and when we are not taking it, we are to be standing the ground we have. The command is to STAND. Not sit down, not lay down, not roll over, the command is to stand. We are never to surrender ground to the enemy. NEVER.

It is written:

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

King James Version (KJV)

I don't see any difference between radical Christianity and Radical Islam. Shria law and christian law. Any one who do not believe as you do are the enemy? Don't agree with the state. go to work for the church. You want your cake and eat it too. IF the STATE is the devil, the enemy then why the hell is she working for the STATE?

No such thing as Christian law though. It's Jewish law.

Funny thing that breaking the law is considered "defending your faith". I heard Huckmadinajad say that the left supports laws they like...then proceeded to defend this lady breaking the law. Ironic as hell

What's next? Arresting Pastors who refuse to marry same sex couples? Arresting Doctors who refuse to perform abortions on demand?

Pastors have a choice as does doctors. It is not the job of doctors to perform abortions or pastors to perform marriages. We all have the freedom of choice and that is not changing any time soon. She has a job to do and she refuse to do it then she should resign..asap Simple as that. Do not force your faith on others. Like radical Islam so is radical Christianity. Neither has a place in a democratic and civilized nation.

It is no more the job of Doctors to be forced to perform abortions as it is the job of Kim Davis to issue a same sex marriage license in the State of Kentucky. It is no more the job of Kim Davis to issue a marriage license to a same sex couple than it is for a Pastor to be forced to perform a wedding uniting two people of the same sex in holy matrimony.

Who performs abortions? Doctors who have sold their souls to Satan. Who performs same sex marriages? Pastors who have sold out to Satan.

One who has compromised the truth of God's word and is selling out to Satan and this world system which is under the deception of the wicked one. Those who do it will not escape the judgment of God.

The difference it doctors and pastors are in PRIVATE practice, KIm is not operating her own private business. Doctors in private practice can chose to perform abortions and cannot be forced to as pastors can chose to abort or not to abort. Kim works for the evil devil state.

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

Jewish law do not recognize Christ therefore not Christian> Kim beliefs are Christianity.

KIM IS NOT IN PRIVATE BUSINESS. What part of private do you not understand? She refuse to issue license to ANYONE. Period.

What you believe does not change reality one iota, Tyrone. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man can come to the Father except through the Son. If you deny Jesus Christ before men, he will deny you before the Father. The Truth is Sovereign. Truth does not change. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. God changes not.

God is not evolving, nor is he adapting to accommodate your addictions, lifestyle, hangups, opinions, belief systems. God is holding fast to His Word and your life is either going to line up with His Word or it isn't. What you do with God's Word will determine where you spend all eternity. As you were created in the image of God - See Genesis 1:26 - you are a trichotomy. Spirit, soul and body. Your spirit will never die. Neither will your soul. Your body will go in the ground and return to dust when your life is finished here. Then you will dwell eternally in one of two places - heaven or hell.

Angels are also called minister spirits and as such they do not die either. Which is why the same angel that protected Joshua and his men while they slept is still doing warfare today. It is also why Lucifer - now called Satan - will one day be bound up in a chain by one angel and cast into the lake of fire.
So if I lived on an island and never heard of Jesus, I'd go to hell?
I 've asked this scenario many times. Some christians will say yes, some say no. Of the ones that say no, I've told them that spreading the word of "Jesus" or "God" to people who did not even know they existed is actually sending them to "their" hell because many will not convert for lack of evidence.

Render to Caesar what is his, and render to God what is His.

It is written:

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
1 John 2 - 1 - 26

King James Version (KJV)

You should send that to Kim Davis and the other hate groups.

That is another thing...the Christian God is described s "all merciful" yet he plans to torture his creatures for eternity in hell...what kind of Psycho does that ?

Be Here and Now

lao-tzu-quotes.png

I used to wonder why the men who wrote the bible chose to create a god who is so mean and vengeful. Then I realized that men crated god in their image.

Kim Davis' religion says that she should be stoned for adultery.
My Religion says I should be stoned at 4 20......its 420 somewhere .......
Does it ever trouble you that your religion (being your own god) cannot save you and that when you leave this earth you will be in hell for all eternity because you rejected the offer of repentance and salvation through Jesus Christ? It should. Because hell has no exits. After you die, there is no hope of repentance. You will have lost the opportunity and regret it forever. Think about that today. Because today is all you have. Tomorrow is no guarantee, you know.
I am not troubled I am phat...... I am doing quite well...I am not scared ...I am grateful to not have to spend eternity with Christians......No can do.......

Heaven and hell, god and satan are human and fictional constructs but no way would I want to spend eternity with thumpers like Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, Sara Palin and now, Kim Davis. They are ugly, petty and mean spirited people who spread hate and intolerance while pretending to follow the teachings of Jesus.

Pat Roberston and Billy Graham are Freemasons and false teachers who deceived the body of Christ into believing they were Christians. As Sarah Palin is not claiming to be a teacher of the Word I do not have anything to say about her. I'm not her judge. The other two are on assignment for Rome and bringing validation to the false Roman Church which is even now seeking a One World Order which they will lead. Satan comes as an angel of light - people should not be so shocked as to learn who he has used to accomplish his plan of infiltrating and deceiving the churches.

As for men creating a god in their own image - that is precisely what those who defend the sin of sodomy have done - they have created a god in their own image that will accommodate their sins, their lifestyles, their belief system, yet the God of the Bible changes not. So what has happened? They loved not the truth and God has given them over to a strong delusion to believe a lie.

The same sun that melts candle wax, hardens clay. It is what is in the heart of man that determines his destiny. Do not blame God for the wrong choices rebellious men and women make, Luddly.

"Pat Roberston and Billy Graham are Freemasons and false teachers who deceived the body of Christ into believing they were Christians. As Sarah Palin is not claiming to be a teacher of the Word I do not have anything to say about her. I'm not her judge. The other two are on assignment for Rome and bringing validation to the false Roman Church which is even now seeking a One World Order which they will lead. Satan comes as an angel of light - people should not be so shocked as to learn who he has used to accomplish his plan of infiltrating and deceiving the churches. "

Jeri - So, according to you, those people are lying but you and Davis are telling "the truth". Its funny because they all say the same about you.You ALL prove the point I often make - that all religions say they are the only true religion. If "you" are all correct, none of you are.

Besides, you're not qualified to judge other beliefs or marriage equality - and neither are they. But this is also a huge problem I have with the various gods and the incredibly numerous religions, sects and cults. All this holier than thou preaching and screeching and thumping always comes down to the really repugnant belief that your religion/sect/cult/god is better than all other religions/sects/cults/gods.

It really is as though you (all) want to push others away from (your) god.

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

Jewish law do not recognize Christ therefore not Christian> Kim beliefs are Christianity.

But Davis does not apparently believe in Christianity any more than Westboro baptists do.

It is written:

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

1 John 2 - 1 - 26

King James Version (KJV)

There are plenty of hate groups right here reading it, Luddly. I believe Kim Davis has a bible and I'm sure she is acquainted with the Scriptures. She is in jail because of her holding fast to them right now.

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

But Davis does not apparently believe in Christianity any more than Westboro baptists do.

Luddly, Westboro people do everything in their power to drive people away from God - Davis refused to issue a marriage license to a same sex couple and upheld Kentucky law. She is not holding up a sign saying God hates ___________ and calling them names, picketing their funerals, etc. Big difference. Huge.

That is another thing...the Christian God is described s "all merciful" yet he plans to torture his creatures for eternity in hell...what kind of Psycho does that ?

Be Here and Now

lao-tzu-quotes.png

I used to wonder why the men who wrote the bible chose to create a god who is so mean and vengeful. Then I realized that men crated god in their image.

My Religion says I should be stoned at 4 20......its 420 somewhere .......
Does it ever trouble you that your religion (being your own god) cannot save you and that when you leave this earth you will be in hell for all eternity because you rejected the offer of repentance and salvation through Jesus Christ? It should. Because hell has no exits. After you die, there is no hope of repentance. You will have lost the opportunity and regret it forever. Think about that today. Because today is all you have. Tomorrow is no guarantee, you know.
I am not troubled I am phat...... I am doing quite well...I am not scared ...I am grateful to not have to spend eternity with Christians......No can do.......

Heaven and hell, god and satan are human and fictional constructs but no way would I want to spend eternity with thumpers like Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, Sara Palin and now, Kim Davis. They are ugly, petty and mean spirited people who spread hate and intolerance while pretending to follow the teachings of Jesus.

Pat Roberston and Billy Graham are Freemasons and false teachers who deceived the body of Christ into believing they were Christians. As Sarah Palin is not claiming to be a teacher of the Word I do not have anything to say about her. I'm not her judge. The other two are on assignment for Rome and bringing validation to the false Roman Church which is even now seeking a One World Order which they will lead. Satan comes as an angel of light - people should not be so shocked as to learn who he has used to accomplish his plan of infiltrating and deceiving the churches.

As for men creating a god in their own image - that is precisely what those who defend the sin of sodomy have done - they have created a god in their own image that will accommodate their sins, their lifestyles, their belief system, yet the God of the Bible changes not. So what has happened? They loved not the truth and God has given them over to a strong delusion to believe a lie.

The same sun that melts candle wax, hardens clay. It is what is in the heart of man that determines his destiny. Do not blame God for the wrong choices rebellious men and women make, Luddly.

"Pat Roberston and Billy Graham are Freemasons and false teachers who deceived the body of Christ into believing they were Christians. As Sarah Palin is not claiming to be a teacher of the Word I do not have anything to say about her. I'm not her judge. The other two are on assignment for Rome and bringing validation to the false Roman Church which is even now seeking a One World Order which they will lead. Satan comes as an angel of light - people should not be so shocked as to learn who he has used to accomplish his plan of infiltrating and deceiving the churches. "

Jeri - So, according to you, those people are lying but you and Davis are telling "the truth". Its funny because they all say the same about you.You ALL prove the point I often make - that all religions say they are the only true religion. If "you" are all correct, none of you are.

Besides, you're not qualified to judge other beliefs or marriage equality - and neither are they. But this is also a huge problem I have with the various gods and the incredibly numerous religions, sects and cults. All this holier than thou preaching and screeching and thumping always comes down to the really repugnant belief that your religion/sect/cult/god is better than all other religions/sects/cults/gods.

As a Christian I am qualified by God and called to preach the Gospel to one and all. I am called to defend the faith, speak out against injustice, speak up for the lives of the unborn, speak out against sin. That is what all Christians are called to do and it is the LORD who qualifies, equips and calls us, Luddly. The bible does not condone marriage between a man and a man or a woman and a woman. I am not interested in the opinions of man and neither is God. God stands on His Word. Not the words of those who oppose His Word. I hope you have a good day.

Be Here and Now

lao-tzu-quotes.png

As a Christian I am qualified by God and called to preach the Gospel to one and all. I am called to defend the faith, speak out against injustice, speak up for the lives of the unborn, speak out against sin. That is what all Christians are called to do and it is the LORD who qualifies, equips and calls us, Luddly. The bible does not condone marriage between a man and a man or a woman and a woman. I am not interested in the opinions of man and neither is God. God stands on His Word. Not the words of those who oppose His Word. I hope you have a good day.
So you're an Official Hater for Christ? What's the name of your high horse?

It is written:

1 John 2 - 1 - 26

King James Version (KJV)

There are plenty of hate groups right here reading it, Luddly. I believe Kim Davis has a bible and I'm sure she is acquainted with the Scriptures. She is in jail because of her holding fast to them right now.
She's in jail because she's a hater who broke the law. Now you know.

Here is another thing...God created me in a finite state...best I can hope so is a life span of a hundred years ...but if I do something wrong while in my finite state I will be punished for all Eternity...what kind of Insanity is that...the Gods must be Crazy........

No, He didn't. He created your spirit to live eternally. Your present body will go in the ground when your life here is finished and your spirit and soul will go on to live eternally. You will have a body whichever place you choose to spend eternity. You will have a body that will suffer unspeakable torments in hell or if you choose heaven you will have a new glorified body there as well.

It is written:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Hebrews 9:27

So you see, Tyrone, that the decision is yours where you shall spend eternity. If you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and call upon Him you shall be saved.

Here it is written, Tyrone,

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:9,10

King James Version (KJV)

So it is with your heart that you believe unto righteousness and with your mouth your confession is made unto salvation.

So what do you do if you are having trouble believing? Ask the LORD to help you, Tyrone. There was a man who needed help from the LORD and he said, Lord! I believe, help my unbelief! He desired to believe but found that he was suffering from unbelief. Who is the author of unbelief? Satan. He seeks to harden your heart through the deceitfulness of sin, he seeks to turn your heart away from God, speaking lies to you that God does not love you, that God does not care for you - and it is all a lie! Why does Satan do this? Because he has lost his opportunity for heaven. He is doomed and he knows it. What can he do to attack God? To harm God? He can do his best to deceive God's highest creation, His most loved creation, mankind! If he can deceive you and sidetrack you away from God, away from the Gospel of Jesus Christ, away from the truth, he can succeed in taking you to hell. You do not want this. There is a place in you that desires God and that is for God alone. Think about that, Tyrone. The Creator of heaven and earth, the creator of the universe loves you and desires to have a relationship with you. Your past sins he is ready and willing to forgive as if they never happened. Men may remind you of the sins Jesus has forgiven you of but God never will and neither will those who love God. God cares for you. So much so that He sent His only begotten Son to shed His own blood and die on a cross at Calvary in order to redeem you and give you His Own Son's righteousness! What have you to lose by coming to Jesus Christ. The Scriptures are clear if God be for you, who can be against you? Satan is the accuser of the brethren and those who serve Satan are willing to be used by him. They let Satan use their tongues. Do not listen to such people. Give yourself to Jesus Christ and believe on Him today.
Citing the Bible is totally ineffective...I do not believe in the Bible as being my guide through life ..child please ... I am familiar with the Bible the dogma the tenets but I mean its not my mentor ... I am not on board that train...

I am quoting Scripture because it is effective and the enemy knows it. The enemy wants you to believe it is ineffective so that you will not consider it or permit it to soften your heart, Tyrone. The Word of God is alive, it is living, it has the power to covert the soul, it has the power to heal, to deliver, to set you free, to give you peace, to give you a hope and a future, to know the truth, to know your own self. That is what my quoting Scripture to you has the power to do.

it is written:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

and

The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
Psalm 19:7

It is most definitely effective. It is effecting you even now and it is even causing others who are bound by him to try and distract us from this discussion because Satan does not want you hearing the truth. He does not want this discussion to happen, Tyrone. I believe you are familiar with the Bible and I believe you have also considered before the truth in the Scriptures but for some reason you do not want to be "on board that train" as you say and that is something that is between you and God.

Tyrone, have you ever considered that God has a great plan for your life? A call on your life and Satan detects that you would be a serious problem for his kingdom and so he has worked very hard to keep you in a state of unbelief, slumber, false peace? I think he knows that if you were awakened, alarmed and recognizing the deception he has placed you under you'd quickly turn to Jesus Christ and surrender your life entirely to Him.
God's plan for you must be to make you look like a complete asshole. Amen.

Kim Davis has been freed. To God be the Glory! I'd rather be a fool for Christ than a fool for the devil, Taz. You need to switch sides. Turn or burn.

Kim Davis has been freed. To God be the Glory! I'd rather be a fool for Christ than a fool for the devil, Taz. You need to switch sides. Turn or burn.

JEREMIAH!!!! I am SHOCK'ED-------be gentle with the sinner ------
tazzy honeybun ----aren't you glad that the nice lady is out of jail?
She didn't hurt anyone-------marriage licenses go for a dime a dozen
in Maryland--------

Be Here and Now

lao-tzu-quotes.png

"The bible does not [or does] ... "

That's the point.

Again and again and again I'll say it - I would fight for your right to believe in any god or lifestyle you want but your beliefs do not give you the right to force others to agree or to abide by YOUR god's demands and creed. I don't agree with you but I would never even consider forcing you to change your beliefs to match mine. Nor would I ever agree that your lifestyle should change because I disagree with it.

Why can't people get that?

Live your own life an leave others to do the same.

MYOB

Neither your god or hers has anything to do with it.

"Turn or burn"

And yet, while your god burns people for eternity, surely you hate that ISIL has burned people to death. Besides that people suffer beyond comprehension for a short time with what ISIL does and your god's burning is never ending, what's the difference?

Forum List

Back