Are you supporting Kim Davis for defending her faith?

Do you support Kim Davis for standing up for her Christian faith?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
Kim Davis has been freed. To God be the Glory! I'd rather be a fool for Christ than a fool for the devil, Taz. You need to switch sides. Turn or burn.
She is being set up. She has been in jail for civil contempt. If she encourages her office to disregard the court order again she can be held on criminal contempt. That means she will be liable for fines in addition to going back to jail. Her lawyers know this. They don't care. It is what they want. If she goes to jail again and has to pay fines a criminal defense fund will be used to enrich the lawyers. The longer this drags out the more money they rake in. The court is determined to show it can not be ignored and mocked.

I approve of Kim Davis's stand because she is obeying God's Laws. Her adultery and divorces have nothing to do with her stand.
False. She is not issuing licenses to heterosexual couples, either. That is a violation of her faith, to deny two people to be married legally in the sight of the Lord.
She didn't issue any license and that's not illegal. I hope it gets to SCROTUS because she didn't commit a crime.

She defied a court order

The Judge defied the law of God and the laws of Kentucky. He will answer to God for what he has done.
He's a Federal Judge. Don't be an idiot.

Man and beast?
A beast cannot give informed consent.

NEXT!
I'm sure they will figure out something, Synthaholic. Our world is getting just that immorally insane!
No, a beast cannot give consent to a relationship, sexual or otherwise. A beast is property. And there are laws against bestiality.

There used to be laws against sodomy too.
Correct! And now there's not! Pucker up!

9eSrsqv.jpg

Logic...it escapes capture by Liberals!

We shall see. I want to see this issue wind up in the SCOTUS.

It's already been to the Supreme Court, from Kim Davis!

They declined to hear the case.
I don't think so. There's a number of courts to go through before it gets to the SCROTUS.
Holy shit. And you wonder why we call you FOXNEWS consumers uninformed.

Supreme Court Rules Against Clerk in Gay Marriage Case

Look at the date - last week!
Holy shit's ass. If she appeals it has to go through channels. Ask a lawyer. Fox News has nothing to do with it.
Oh, fer fuck's sake! You cannot appeal a Supreme Court ruling, you dumb motherfucker!

Goddamn, you conservatives are stupid.

Jeremiah - do you believe that the Pope is God's man on earth; The Vicar Of Christ?

No, I believe Pope Francis is a son of the Devil. He is utterly deceived and actively deceiving others with his lies. None of which are based on Scripture, Synthaholic.

Jesus does not need a Vicar nor did He ever request one. What does that have to do with Christianity and this girl who was wrongly put in jail (by a devout Roman Catholic Judge who thinks his authority is greater than God's!) ?
Ahh, then you are a false Christian if you do not believe in and follow the Roman Catholic Church.

See how that works?

No, I don't. True Christians are to defend the faith, expose false teachings / false teachers and defend the faith. See the Book of Jude. That is what I am doing. I have a great love in my heart for the Catholic people and pray for their deliverance. There are many wonderful Catholic people - Black Rook would certainly fall into that category.
Roman Catholics are the true Christians. Any other is merely an offshoot, and bastardization of Catholic teaching. The Pope is the Vicar of Christ, and God's Man on Earth.

Repent!

Synthaholic - read this!

1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

King James Version (KJV)

Jude 1:1-25
I've been to the Vatican. You cannot get closer to God than that.

"Are you supporting Kim Davis for defending her faith?"

And the wrongheaded ignorance and stupidity of this was confirmed today when Davis was released from custody, she having demonstrated compliance with the court order – where her detention had nothing to do with 'defending her faith.'

We shall see. I want to see this issue wind up in the SCOTUS.

It's already been to the Supreme Court, from Kim Davis!

They declined to hear the case.
I don't think so. There's a number of courts to go through before it gets to the SCROTUS.
Holy shit. And you wonder why we call you FOXNEWS consumers uninformed.

Supreme Court Rules Against Clerk in Gay Marriage Case

Look at the date - last week!
Holy shit's ass. If she appeals it has to go through channels. Ask a lawyer. Fox News has nothing to do with it.
Oh, fer fuck's sake! You cannot appeal a Supreme Court ruling, you dumb motherfucker!

Goddamn, you conservatives are stupid.

No, but you can DISREGARD IT... The Manchurian muslim did it with immigration, and the prosecution of riot!...You just have to have a set of balls, and perhaps a few THOUSAND to back you up.... Shall law enforcement lock everyone up.... we saw what a MASS DEMONSTRATION against a lawless U.S. government came down to with Cliven Bundy....Citizens rights 1...Fascist Democratic government ZERO!

BjLay8t.jpg

:lol:

Fascist Democratic government you say? Orange County Sheriff Sandra Hutchens is a Republican.

Are you supporting Kim Davis for her faith and for defending the laws of Kentucky? For any who are not aware of who Kim Davis is, she is the clerk who was put in jail for refusing to issue a marriage license to a same sex couple. In the State of Kentucky marriage is between a man and a woman. Are you supporting Kim Davis for standing up for her faith in Jesus Christ? Yes or no?

\

Nope. She is violating State and Federal law and imposing her will on others in violation of the Constitution of the USA.

SHE is what our Founding Fathers warned us about.

You have a very warped view of God. Adam sided with Satan, and as a result became separated from God. We deserve eternal separation but GOD reached down to man and set into motion HIS plan to redeem humanity. GOD makes it possible to again commune with GOD. However, without GOD we can only achieve eternal separation and utter darkness.

You have a very warped view of God. Adam sided with Satan, and as a result became separated from God. We deserve eternal separation but GOD reached down to man and set into motion HIS plan to redeem humanity. GOD makes it possible to again commune with GOD. However, without GOD we can only achieve eternal separation and utter darkness.

I thought God was every where ...if so how can I be separated from God....? God ain't worried about who is getting married take my word for it.........

Forum List

Back