Are you surprised Palin backed Trump rather than Cruz?

Does her endorsement of Trump rather than Cruz surprise you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apparently You forgot that you have a camera on your computer!

troll+6.jpg
Apparently you forgot it's 2016 & not 1995. Fail

You're too fucking CHEAP to buy ANYTHING NEW!...But more than likely, you have NO MONEY!
Lolololol

6 figures baby. 15 grand in my entertainment center alone. 4 k 60 inch curved tv. 2015, 2011 & 2002 Dodge Ram Trucks. All paid off. Not a single cent of outstanding debt outside of my 25+ years business. Employees that have been with me for over a decade. Every possible new tech trinket you can think of.
And most importantly the joy of a lifetime mocking your ignorant fanboy ass

And this coming from a Convict that gets into street fights! ROTFLMFAO.... I have a 240 inch Hexagon TV.... OMFG!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Yes, coming from me.

I tell you what son. I'm going to send you my personal info in a private message. It contains plenty of information about my business (since you doubt it) and information on how to contact me.

Then we'll see who the honest person is. You can come back to the thread and lie that it never happened or you can come back and say you misjudged me.

Your choice

Message in less than a couple minutes.....

Tell me WHY I would give a shit? As I said in the PM you want to fuck around, I can be here all night with you, or you can get back on topic, your call, Boy!

He came out today and said he respects her immensely regardless of her choice.

Thing is Cruz has fought both the GOP & the Dems for several years now. He has bucked the system at near every turn and she endorsed a man who has repeatedly said he respects the Clinton's and has held hard left positions. Her endorsement based on the history of both men baffles me.

Palin is an opportunist. Trump's star is rising. She sees opportunity.

Its not that complicated.
Opportunity for what?

From her perspective, or objectively? Objectively, not much.

From her perspective, to ingratiate herself with the mob. To curry favor with the presumptive nominee. To be relevant politically.
Did you just smoke a joint, by any chance?

Did you just realize that you have no counter argument? Or did you mistake my reference to the 'mob' as something from a Godfather film?

I will admit it surprises me. Not at all educated on why she chose Trump over Cruz.

If you are going to claim the title of conservative standard bearer there better not be anything in your record to give conservatives pause, that's Cruz problem its a trust issue.

Trump on the other hand has turned politics on its head. He has that "oh that's just Joe Biden" forgiveness going for him among the people. He's so imperfect he resonates with the people who are themselves imperfect they like that.

Mostly though there are a few really hot button issues these hack traitor politicians have been trying to spin and silence for a long time and Trump has dared challenge the whole fucking world to talk about them. Trump's I'll build a fucking wall and make Mexico pay for it so suck on it establishment attitude, man that's as American as apple pie. :eusa_clap:
Reread your first paragraph then consider Trump's political positions and affiliations of the past and tell me where I'm going wrong.

No need, Trump isn't claiming to be a squeaky clean conservative Trump is claiming to be an American. Bold, arrogant, fuck King George and his taxes and the British army we'll bushwhack their ass brand of American. :eusa_clap:

Maybe she's backing Trump because she thinks he would make the best president. Anybody ever think of that?

Of course. Occam's razor.

That's why I noted the OP's phrase "not at all educated". It's a perfect description of the typical Rumpbot.

Money? She's a multi millionaire.

:lol:
Yea, thanks to the GOP rubes. She leads the lemmings but has no idea where to.

She doesn't read and didn't even know what the Bush Doctrine was. I knew that and I'm not even Republican.

She doesn't read and didn't even know what the Bush Doctrine was. I knew that and I'm not even Republican.

Howard's son, how many books has the Hildebeast sold? Palin's first book sold 2.7 million, I think the Hildebeast sold 27,000...with the Clinton Foundation buying HALF of them, to give out to the Foundations donors! Oh, but did Palin LIE about a video of the men she killed in Benghazi?... That DOES matter!

Howard's son, how many books has the Hildebeast sold? Palin's first book sold 2.7 million, I think the Hildebeast sold 27,000...with the Clinton Foundation buying HALF of them, to give out to the Foundations donors! Oh, but did Palin LIE about a video of the men she killed in Benghazi?... That DOES matter!

You're actually dense enough to measure people on the basis of how many books they sell?

:rofl:

Kevin_Trudeau-Prison_Escape_Plan.jpg

What a maroon.

You're actually dense enough to measure people on the basis of how many books they sell?

:rofl:

Kevin_Trudeau-Prison_Escape_Plan.jpg

What a maroon.

Yes OCDGirl when we are talking about having money and not endorsing Trump because of it... PLEASE either try to keep up, or shut the fuck up... your call, but I do love it when you are so stupid and you just jump into the pond without looking!

Thing is Cruz has fought both the GOP & the Dems for several years now. He has bucked the system at near every turn and she endorsed a man who has repeatedly said he respects the Clinton's and has held hard left positions. Her endorsement based on the history of both men baffles me.

Opportunity for what?

From her perspective, to ingratiate herself with the mob. To curry favor with the presumptive nominee. To be relevant politically.

Did you just realize that you have no counter argument? Or did you mistake my reference to the 'mob' as something from a Godfather film?
There has to be an argument before there can be a counter argument.

Apparently you forgot it's 2016 & not 1995. Fail

You're too fucking CHEAP to buy ANYTHING NEW!...But more than likely, you have NO MONEY!
Lolololol

6 figures baby. 15 grand in my entertainment center alone. 4 k 60 inch curved tv. 2015, 2011 & 2002 Dodge Ram Trucks. All paid off. Not a single cent of outstanding debt outside of my 25+ years business. Employees that have been with me for over a decade. Every possible new tech trinket you can think of.
And most importantly the joy of a lifetime mocking your ignorant fanboy ass

And this coming from a Convict that gets into street fights! ROTFLMFAO.... I have a 240 inch Hexagon TV.... OMFG!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Yes, coming from me.

I tell you what son. I'm going to send you my personal info in a private message. It contains plenty of information about my business (since you doubt it) and information on how to contact me.

Then we'll see who the honest person is. You can come back to the thread and lie that it never happened or you can come back and say you misjudged me.

Your choice

Message in less than a couple minutes.....

Tell me WHY I would give a shit? As I said in the PM you want to fuck around, I can be here all night with you, or you can get back on topic, your call, Boy!
YOU called me out dumbfuck. You claimed I was poor. You claimed I was stupid. I gave you the information to prove you wrong. Your choice to man up or not

Opportunity for what?

Palin being an opportunist trying to ingratiate herself with the populist mob that Trump is whipping into a frothing lather is an argument. Her trying to curry favor with the presumptive GOP nominee is an argument. Her desperate to be politically relevant is an argument.

And note you don't even disagree.

I will admit it surprises me. Not at all educated on why she chose Trump over Cruz.

I think Palin, like Trump, is a Prog stooge. After all, McCain hand picked her.

I also heard that the GOP governor of Iowa just came out and bashed Cruz because he does not endorse subsidies for ethanol.

It's the world against Cruz it seems. But guess what, he is still smarter than the whole lot of them and I would not underestimate him. It's part of why they are all so scared of him.

I don't think Palin is the sharpest of tacks, if you know what I mean.

Opportunity for what?

Palin being an opportunist trying to ingratiate herself with the populist mob that Trump is whipping into a frothing lather is an argument. Her trying to curry favor with the presumptive GOP nominee is an argument. Her desperate to be politically relevant is an argument.

Palin probably blames all of the GOP for her failures.

Sometimes it's hard to take ownership of the fact that you got owned by the press and it's no ones fault but yours.

Ted Cruz, on the other hand, does not accept failure nor does he blame others for it. In fact, he is willing to swim upstream while continually being flogged in order to stand on principle.

Opportunity for what?

That's because it's too ridiculous to even dignify with a comment. Go back to your joint.

I don't think Palin is the sharpest of tacks, if you know what I mean.

In comparison to who, Pelosi? Biden? If pressed I'll dig up some real freak shows in the Democratic part.

Palin probably blames all of the GOP for her failures.

Sometimes it's hard to take ownership of the fact that you got owned by the press and it's no ones fault but yours.

Ted Cruz, on the other hand, does not accept failure nor does he blame others for it. In fact, he is willing to swim upstream while continually being flogged in order to stand on principle.

Really? Because when Cruz told his constituents in Texas that defunding Obamacare was going to be 'easy'.......and then the GOP was humiliated in the midst of a government shut down that his fellow GOP members called 'the stupidest thing I've ever heard'...

.....Cruz didn't blame himself for his failure. He blamed the GOP and the media.

That's because it's too ridiculous to even dignify with a comment. Go back to your joint.

Nodding....and since we both know I'm right, what else can you do but run.

Forum List

Back