Are you surprised Palin backed Trump rather than Cruz?

Does her endorsement of Trump rather than Cruz surprise you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you had any talent at all, instead of making dumb comments to conservatives, you might actually have some RATINGS for being a member so long...apparently conservatives don't think much of what you post... want to continue?
Apparently mods don't think much of what you post based on your vacation history. Want to continue?

You shouldn't cause you obviously lack the self control required to not continually get banned.

If you haven't been banned you aren't passionate enough! This is politics, people enjoy getting passionate... just look at the JakeAss continually making an ass of himself!
Passion? Really? I fuck with Dont Taz Me so hard and I've yet to receive the bans you have. Learning to tiptoe vs being passionate (stupid)..... try it

Being afraid of a banning also shows your courage!
Courage is not something you display on the Internet dumbfuck. It is something you practice in REAL LIFE.
I have actually been legit Banned once. It was shortly after I joined and some Muslim dirt bag was bragging about a new 9/11 coming. I told him directly I was going to report his posts to the FBI. That whole if you see/hear something say something. I did, and got banned for it.

In the end calling you for the dumbfuck you are is not courage, it's just fun. Learn limits like an adult

That sounds like another one of your :bsflag:stories! Want to have a MOD that did that to you confirm... I'll apologize if you can have them attest to it! ...I can wait, but not for a WEEK!

Apparently mods don't think much of what you post based on your vacation history. Want to continue?

You shouldn't cause you obviously lack the self control required to not continually get banned.

If you haven't been banned you aren't passionate enough! This is politics, people enjoy getting passionate... just look at the JakeAss continually making an ass of himself!
Passion? Really? I fuck with Dont Taz Me so hard and I've yet to receive the bans you have. Learning to tiptoe vs being passionate (stupid)..... try it

Courage is not something you display on the Internet dumbfuck. It is something you practice in REAL LIFE.
I have actually been legit Banned once. It was shortly after I joined and some Muslim dirt bag was bragging about a new 9/11 coming. I told him directly I was going to report his posts to the FBI. That whole if you see/hear something say something. I did, and got banned for it.

In the end calling you for the dumbfuck you are is not courage, it's just fun. Learn limits like an adult

That sounds like another one of your :bsflag:stories! Want to have a MOD that did that to you confirm... I'll apologize if you can have them attest to it! ...I can wait, but not for a WEEK!

Shut the fuck up, Pissyante.

She's not stabbing Cruz shes stabbing GOP central for the stabbing they gave her........maybe the Donald offered her cabinet position

And just how the hell am I going to do that? I don't even know which mod banned me. Besides, I know I don't lie so you're free to think whatever you like.

Shut the fuck up, Pissyante.

I see I'm pissing off OCDGirl..... ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

And just how the hell am I going to do that? I don't even know which mod banned me. Besides, I know I don't lie so you're free to think whatever you like.

There you go! I know who banned me, He sent me a PM telling me I was banned, as they did with you!

Maybe she's backing Trump because she thinks he would make the best president. Anybody ever think of that?

There you go! I know who banned me, He sent me a PM telling me I was banned, as they did with you!
Hey dumbfuck. I was banned YEARS before you even joined. Since I have not been banned since then I have no idea how they do things now.

My guess is you got banned for being an idiot so I would just stop if I was you. Secondly I believe what we are doing now is against the tos

It has nothing to do with money. She is rich. Cruz isn't as extreme as trump. She thinks we need extreme to fix us.
My opinion anyways.

Hey dumbfuck. I was banned YEARS before you even joined. Since I have not been banned since then I have no idea how they do things now.

My guess is you got banned for being an idiot so I would just stop if I was you. Secondly I believe what we are doing now is against the tos

There you go guessing instead of thinking again...thus proving my point about you! If you didn't start shit, you wouldn't be bitch slapped by me!

CZHSiEPWAAAeMpF.jpg:large

Maybe she's backing Trump because she thinks he would make the best president. Anybody ever think of that?
Right? Just because her and Ted are fiends doesn't mean she thinks he would be a better choice.
Makes me realize how low standards are on integrity. Lol

Palin was McCain's VP choice, he was not a conservative, he lost.

Palin endorsed Romney, he was not a conservative, he lost.

Palin endorses Trump, he is not a conservative.

?

He came out today and said he respects her immensely regardless of her choice.

Thing is Cruz has fought both the GOP & the Dems for several years now. He has bucked the system at near every turn and she endorsed a man who has repeatedly said he respects the Clinton's and has held hard left positions. Her endorsement based on the history of both men baffles me.

Palin is an opportunist. Trump's star is rising. She sees opportunity.

Its not that complicated.

There you go guessing instead of thinking again...thus proving my point about you! If you didn't start shit, you wouldn't be bitch slapped by me!
This is the internet basement dweller. The only bitch slapping going on is in your head. The fact that you can not articulate an argument without getting banned speaks volumes about you & no one else.

One Outsider endorsing another...

It's all about the anti-Establishment populism, this time...

On BOTH sides of the aisle...

Interesting times...

Forum List

Back