Are you surprised Palin backed Trump rather than Cruz?

Does her endorsement of Trump rather than Cruz surprise you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That sounds like another one of your :bsflag:stories! Want to have a MOD that did that to you confirm... I'll apologize if you can have them attest to it! ...I can wait, but not for a WEEK!
And just how the hell am I going to do that? I don't even know which mod banned me. Besides, I know I don't lie so you're free to think whatever you like.

There you go! I know who banned me, He sent me a PM telling me I was banned, as they did with you!
Hey dumbfuck. I was banned YEARS before you even joined. Since I have not been banned since then I have no idea how they do things now.

My guess is you got banned for being an idiot so I would just stop if I was you. Secondly I believe what we are doing now is against the tos

There you go guessing instead of thinking again...thus proving my point about you! If you didn't start shit, you wouldn't be bitch slapped by me!
This is the internet basement dweller. The only bitch slapping going on is in your head. The fact that you can not articulate an argument without getting banned speaks volumes about you & no one else.

Apparently You forgot that you have a camera on your computer!

troll+6.jpg

One Outsider endorsing another...

It's all about the anti-Establishment populism, this time...

On BOTH sides of the aisle...

Interesting times...
Yeah yeah she's an outsider , OF REALITY .

And just how the hell am I going to do that? I don't even know which mod banned me. Besides, I know I don't lie so you're free to think whatever you like.

There you go! I know who banned me, He sent me a PM telling me I was banned, as they did with you!
Hey dumbfuck. I was banned YEARS before you even joined. Since I have not been banned since then I have no idea how they do things now.

My guess is you got banned for being an idiot so I would just stop if I was you. Secondly I believe what we are doing now is against the tos

There you go guessing instead of thinking again...thus proving my point about you! If you didn't start shit, you wouldn't be bitch slapped by me!
This is the internet basement dweller. The only bitch slapping going on is in your head. The fact that you can not articulate an argument without getting banned speaks volumes about you & no one else.

troll+6.jpg
Apparently you forgot it's 2016 & not 1995. Fail

troll+6.jpg

You're too fucking CHEAP to buy ANYTHING NEW!...But more than likely, you have NO MONEY!

Money? She's a multi millionaire.

:lol:
Then what do you think brought about the endorsement?

Cruz has more than one Achilles heel and don't get me wrong because I admire the man. I think he would be the perfect AG.

But they already are taking out a hit on his wife with a story that a policeman found her crying in a car one night. It's the dems after all. Rest assured they have other hits ready on him.

Pity he's a good man but the Dems play beyond dirty.

On the other hand everybody knows Trump's baggage. What you see is what you get and his history has been out there for eons. The D's can't nuke him. Yeah he makes a gaffe like everybody does but he bounces right back.

He'll destroy Hillary. No doubt about it.

troll+6.jpg

You're too fucking CHEAP to buy ANYTHING NEW!...But more than likely, you have NO MONEY!
Lolololol

6 figures baby. 15 grand in my entertainment center alone. 4 k 60 inch curved tv. 2015, 2011 & 2002 Dodge Ram Trucks. All paid off. Not a single cent of outstanding debt outside of my 25+ years business. Employees that have been with me for over a decade. Every possible new tech trinket you can think of.
And most importantly the joy of a lifetime mocking your ignorant fanboy ass

He came out today and said he respects her immensely regardless of her choice.

Thing is Cruz has fought both the GOP & the Dems for several years now. He has bucked the system at near every turn and she endorsed a man who has repeatedly said he respects the Clinton's and has held hard left positions. Her endorsement based on the history of both men baffles me.

Palin is an opportunist. Trump's star is rising. She sees opportunity.

Its not that complicated.
Opportunity for what?

Palin was McCain's VP choice, he was not a conservative, he lost.

Palin endorsed Romney, he was not a conservative, he lost.

Palin endorses Trump, he is not a conservative.

?

Endorsed Romney Sunday before the election on her Facebook page.

Thing is Cruz has fought both the GOP & the Dems for several years now. He has bucked the system at near every turn and she endorsed a man who has repeatedly said he respects the Clinton's and has held hard left positions. Her endorsement based on the history of both men baffles me.

Opportunity for what?

From her perspective, or objectively? Objectively, not much.

From her perspective, to ingratiate herself with the mob. To curry favor with the presumptive nominee. To be relevant politically.

I will admit it surprises me. Not at all educated on why she chose Trump over Cruz.

If you are going to claim the title of conservative standard bearer there better not be anything in your record to give conservatives pause, that's Cruz problem its a trust issue.

Trump on the other hand has turned politics on its head. He has that "oh that's just Joe Biden" forgiveness going for him among the people. He's so imperfect he resonates with the people who are themselves imperfect they like that.

Mostly though there are a few really hot button issues these hack traitor politicians have been trying to spin and silence for a long time and Trump has dared challenge the whole fucking world to talk about them. Trump's I'll build a fucking wall and make Mexico pay for it so suck on it establishment attitude, man that's as American as apple pie. :eusa_clap:

troll+6.jpg

Lolololol

6 figures baby. 15 grand in my entertainment center alone. 4 k 60 inch curved tv. 2015, 2011 & 2002 Dodge Ram Trucks. All paid off. Not a single cent of outstanding debt outside of my 25+ years business. Employees that have been with me for over a decade. Every possible new tech trinket you can think of.

And this coming from a Convict that gets into street fights! ROTFLMFAO.... I have a 240 inch Hexagon TV.... OMFG!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Opportunity for what?

From her perspective, or objectively? Objectively, not much.

From her perspective, to ingratiate herself with the mob. To curry favor with the presumptive nominee. To be relevant politically.
Did you just smoke a joint, by any chance?

I will admit it surprises me. Not at all educated on why she chose Trump over Cruz.

If you are going to claim the title of conservative standard bearer there better not be anything in your record to give conservatives pause, that's Cruz problem its a trust issue.

Trump on the other hand has turned politics on its head. He has that "oh that's just Joe Biden" forgiveness going for him among the people. He's so imperfect he resonates with the people who are themselves imperfect they like that.

Mostly though there are a few really hot button issues these hack traitor politicians have been trying to spin and silence for a long time and Trump has dared challenge the whole fucking world to talk about them. Trump's I'll build a fucking wall and make Mexico pay for it so suck on it establishment attitude, man that's as American as apple pie. :eusa_clap:
Reread your first paragraph then consider Trump's political positions and affiliations of the past and tell me where I'm going wrong.

RUSH: About Trump supporters - "I don't think they care whether he's a conservative, liberal, or a Martian"

He has a track record of doing what he says he'll do... his EGO demands that he does what he says!!!!!!

troll+6.jpg

Lolololol

And this coming from a Convict that gets into street fights! ROTFLMFAO.... I have a 240 inch Hexagon TV.... OMFG!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Yes, coming from me.

I tell you what son. I'm going to send you my personal info in a private message. It contains plenty of information about my business (since you doubt it) and information on how to contact me.

Then we'll see who the honest person is. You can come back to the thread and lie that it never happened or you can come back and say you misjudged me.

Your choice

Message in less than a couple minutes.....

Forum List

Back