Are you tired of the anger?

Are you sick of the endless anger from the 5 remaining candidates?

• Total voters

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I'm sick of every time I hear any of the candidates they are so freaking angry. Last night, Hillary and Bernie kept up the anger for two straight hours. Kasich started like a nice guy with a nicer tone, but now he's endlessly ranting and angry.

I support Cruz, but I'm sick of his anger too. It's ALL of them. None of them are any better or any worse on this. It's anger, anger, anger. I'm not an angry guy, I'm a happy guy. I don't like being around or hearing that endless anger. And it doesn't influence my vote, I care about policy. Are you as sick of it as I am?

This thread is singling out no candidate, nor defending any of them. They are all the same in this

I mean, they have gotten everything they wanted:

Massive unemployment
Record numbers on public assistance
Pathway to universal healthcare
Tax increases
Massive debt
Worthless $

They should be elated!

Stopped listening to any of them months ago, so I guess the answer is, yes, I WAS sick of the nonsense, so I shut them all off.

I can't listen to any of them for more than 5 minutes without my eyerolling requiring surgical correction and that shit was getting expensive...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Massive unemployment
Tax increases
Massive debt
Worthless $

They should be elated!

What about Republicans? Those can't be addressed with better policy, just anger? Why is that? Obviously you know I agree with you on those, but how does anger solve any of them anyway?

Yes, I am most certainly sick of the anger, from both sides. I see too much of it on this board for starters, and that's when nobody's running for president.

To be cynical, I'm angry at all the anger. It's that bad.

The far left will always be miserable, even when they get their way, they become even more miserable..

Agreed, it's who they are. But why is the anger who the Republicans are too? How is anger going to solve our problems?

I like Trump's speech last night, it was a refreshing change of pace. He apparently does know his stuff when it comes to building and rattled off a litany of problems and solutions. It was definitely his element but doesn't translate into politics too well.

Passions are high on all sides so it isn't surprising. At least there are no duels in the streets.

Massive unemployment
Tax increases
Massive debt
Worthless $

They should be elated!

What about Republicans? Those can't be addressed with better policy, just anger? Why is that? Obviously you know I agree with you on those, but how does anger solve any of them anyway?

Agreed, it doesn't. Believe me, I'm no fan of either party right now.

I'm sick of every time I hear any of the candidates they are so freaking angry. Last night, Hillary and Bernie kept up the anger for two straight hours. Kasich started like a nice guy with a nicer tone, but now he's endlessly ranting and angry.

I support Cruz, but I'm sick of his anger too. It's ALL of them. None of them are any better or any worse on this. It's anger, anger, anger. I'm not an angry guy, I'm a happy guy. I don't like being around or hearing that endless anger. And it doesn't influence my vote, I care about policy. Are you as sick of it as I am?

This thread is singling out no candidate, nor defending any of them. They are all the same in this

Gluttony, hate, self serving, self righteous etc. That's, unfortunately, where this country is in its timeline. Our forefathers warned us all through numerous manuscripts, writings, etc and we have grown straight back into bondage.

I haven't even turned on my TV, not for a month or so. Nothing good on to watch except watching Star Trek reruns on Hulu, and I sure as hell ain't (yes, ain't) watching Fox News or any other political channel right now.

Heck, I just now learned what the deal was with the Panama Papers.

The far left will always be miserable, even when they get their way, they become even more miserable..

Agreed, it's who they are. But why is the anger who the Republicans are too? How is anger going to solve our problems?

I think the field is following Trump's lead. People are pissed off, Trump tapped that vein with a lot of success, so the others are hopping on that anger train. They've realized, or are pretending to realize, that a good portion of the electorate is kind of pissed off.

If one of them had run on the petting kittens platform and was beating their asses to a collective pulp we'd see them all running around petting the hell out of kittens.

Redfaced Pandering- it's what's for dinner.

I think the field is following Trump's lead. People are pissed off, Trump tapped that vein with a lot of success, so the others are hopping on that anger train. They've realized, or are pretending to realize, that a good portion of the electorate is kind of pissed off.

If one of them had run on the petting kittens platform and was beating their asses to a collective pulp we'd see them all running around petting the hell out of kittens.

Isn't Hillary pandering to blacks and females? Bernie to unemployed and underemployed students?

Isn't Hillary pandering to blacks and females? Bernie to unemployed and underemployed students?

Sure, they're all pandering to whomever they can pander to and change that message based on location. Nothing in the pandering department of PoliticiansRUs would ever surprise me.

No, I'm just getting started on these lying corrupt establishment bastards. $19 trillion dollars in debt? Hundreds of thousands of pages of jobs killing government regulations? Government forcing the people to purchase lame ass utterly stupid healthcare policies with deductibles so high its like not even having health insurance because they never pay a dime? WTF

No, I'm just getting started on these lying corrupt establishment bastards. $19 trillion dollars in debt? Hundreds of thousands of pages of jobs killing government regulations? Government forcing the people to purchase lame ass utterly stupid healthcare policies with deductibles so high its like not even having health insurance because they never pay a dime? WTF
So, here we have one--one of the angry voters all five candidates are pandering to.

Its called debating. You argue points where emotions sometimes get involved which turns into a heated debate. Its what grown ups do when discussing topics which they are passionate about to make their points like sports or etc.

de·bate
dəˈbāt/

verb
  1. 1.

argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.

noun
  1. 1.
    a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
    synonyms: discussion, discourse, parley, dialogue; More
cqvzC.gif

Forum List

Back