Are you tired of the anger?

Are you sick of the endless anger from the 5 remaining candidates?

• Total voters
I voted NO , I can never be friends with the enemy .

Not even a loved one or friend who is in opposition of your candidate or views?

78374-rachel-monica-friends-catfight-3dya.gif

No, I'm just getting started on these lying corrupt establishment bastards. $19 trillion dollars in debt? Hundreds of thousands of pages of jobs killing government regulations? Government forcing the people to purchase lame ass utterly stupid healthcare policies with deductibles so high its like not even having health insurance because they never pay a dime? WTF
So, here we have one--one of the angry voters all five candidates are pandering to.

Lazy lard ass losers who pay no taxes...I'm paying their share.

I'm sick of every time I hear any of the candidates they are so freaking angry. Last night, Hillary and Bernie kept up the anger for two straight hours. Kasich started like a nice guy with a nicer tone, but now he's endlessly ranting and angry.

Its called debating. You argue points where emotions sometimes get involved which turns into a heated debate. Its what grown ups do when discussing topics which they are passionate about to make their points like sports or etc.

de·bate
dəˈbāt/

verb
  1. 1.

argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.

noun
  1. 1.
    a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
    synonyms: discussion, discourse, parley, dialogue; More
cqvzC.gif

Debate = Anger. Got it. Wow. So which angry candidate is it you like?

I'm sick of every time I hear any of the candidates they are so freaking angry. Last night, Hillary and Bernie kept up the anger for two straight hours. Kasich started like a nice guy with a nicer tone, but now he's endlessly ranting and angry.

I support Cruz, but I'm sick of his anger too. It's ALL of them. None of them are any better or any worse on this. It's anger, anger, anger. I'm not an angry guy, I'm a happy guy. I don't like being around or hearing that endless anger. And it doesn't influence my vote, I care about policy. Are you as sick of it as I am?

This thread is singling out no candidate, nor defending any of them. They are all the same in this
Angry rants about problems are much easier to come up with than realistic solutions to the problems and yes this has gotten old.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Its called debating. You argue points where emotions sometimes get involved which turns into a heated debate. Its what grown ups do when discussing topics which they are passionate about to make their points like sports or etc.

de·bate
dəˈbāt/

verb
  1. 1.

argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.

noun
  1. 1.
    a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
    synonyms: discussion, discourse, parley, dialogue; More
cqvzC.gif

Debate = Anger. Got it. Wow. So which angry candidate is it you like?

So much anger people need a safe space. From themselves. We call them mental hospitals.

• Thanks

I support Cruz, but I'm sick of his anger too. It's ALL of them. None of them are any better or any worse on this. It's anger, anger, anger. I'm not an angry guy, I'm a happy guy. I don't like being around or hearing that endless anger. And it doesn't influence my vote, I care about policy. Are you as sick of it as I am?

This thread is singling out no candidate, nor defending any of them. They are all the same in this

The way they have driven the country into the ground they just figure everyone should be angry, so they adapt accordingly.

• Thanks

You are a happy guy? Really?

The people are angry, OP. The candidates are pandering to the people, as they always do.

Angry citizens will demand change, that's why Trump and Sanders are getting so many votes.

The people are fed up with the lying corrupt mainstreamers in both parties. Fed Fricken UP.

Yep, not everyone's as angry as you people are. Try it, life is so much better

I would describe my emotions relative to our country as "concerned" rather than "angry". But many are angry and that is their right, as of today we have the freedom to choose our emotions,

I would describe my emotions relative to our country as "concerned" rather than "angry". But many are angry and that is their right, as of today we have the freedom to choose our emotions,

OK, but I didn't question anyone's "right" to be angry

Government increases social security taxes in the 1980's to make sure there is enough money to pay benefits when the boomers retire...then government steals $2 trillion dollars of the money and wastes it on other crap and has no way to pay back the money. Why wouldn't the people be angry?

Forum List

Back