Are you tired of the anger?

Are you sick of the endless anger from the 5 remaining candidates?

• Total voters
I'm sick of every time I hear any of the candidates they are so freaking angry. Last night, Hillary and Bernie kept up the anger for two straight hours. Kasich started like a nice guy with a nicer tone, but now he's endlessly ranting and angry.

I support Cruz, but I'm sick of his anger too. It's ALL of them. None of them are any better or any worse on this. It's anger, anger, anger. I'm not an angry guy, I'm a happy guy. I don't like being around or hearing that endless anger. And it doesn't influence my vote, I care about policy. Are you as sick of it as I am?

This thread is singling out no candidate, nor defending any of them. They are all the same in this

You are a happy guy? Really?

Yep, not everyone's as angry as you people are. Try it, life is so much better

Why would you ever think for a moment that you are less angry than I am? I'm often interested in how some people can be so unaware.

No anger. Serious people on the left, Kasich and buffoons on the right.

If there was serious anger, you'd know it

You didn't watch the bloodbath last night, did you, dear?

No. Nobody is describing it as a “bloodbath” either. Heard the POTUS recap of it this morning during my jog; Hillary wiped the floor with him. Preview of things to come.

I'm sick of every time I hear any of the candidates they are so freaking angry. Last night, Hillary and Bernie kept up the anger for two straight hours. Kasich started like a nice guy with a nicer tone, but now he's endlessly ranting and angry.

I support Cruz, but I'm sick of his anger too. It's ALL of them. None of them are any better or any worse on this. It's anger, anger, anger. I'm not an angry guy, I'm a happy guy. I don't like being around or hearing that endless anger. And it doesn't influence my vote, I care about policy. Are you as sick of it as I am?

This thread is singling out no candidate, nor defending any of them. They are all the same in this

Why would you ever think for a moment that you are less angry than I am? I'm often interested in how some people can be so unaware.

Your last reply. You take disagreeing with you as "angry." People tend to project into others what they feel themselves. I didn't say you were angry until you said that, and that was specifically why

No. Nobody is describing it as a “bloodbath” either. Heard the POTUS recap of it this morning during my jog; Hillary wiped the floor with him. Preview of things to come.

They spent two hours yelling at each other and interrupting each other. You see that as "no anger. serious people?" You're such a sheep it's funny, my love

It's funny to see how desperate nutbags are to label the Dem race as nasty or warlike. It's been civil and dignified. It must really upset the party of throwing poop.

The government blows $600 million in taxpayer money on two state Obamacare websites. Yes $300 million each on a website. They are complete failures. They are abandoned, the money gone, wasted, and nobody gets fired? Riiiight there's no reason to be angry. /sarcasm

They spent two hours yelling at each other and interrupting each other. You see that as "no anger. serious people?" You're such a sheep it's funny, my love

Been doing that for months…nothing new to see there. You’re simply ignorant of what has happened. Hillary is destroying Sanders at every turn….as expected.

Your last reply. You take disagreeing with you as "angry." People tend to project into others what they feel themselves. I didn't say you were angry until you said that, and that was specifically why

That is ridiculous. You said "you people". Do you not even know what you type?

You haven't answered my question about Obama. Is he angry, in your opinion?

It's funny to see how desperate nutbags are to label the Dem race as nasty or warlike. It's been civil and dignified. It must really upset the party of throwing poop.

The funny thing about debating republicans is the inherent dishonesty they always bring with them. It’s fun to watch.

I would call it poor debate technique run by poor moderator.

Government lies with near impunity, blatant whopper lies, there's no accountability, nobody gets fired, nobody loses their bonus. No reason to be angry?

The funny thing about debating republicans is the inherent dishonesty they always bring with them. It’s fun to watch.

^^^ wow talk about projection.

I said both parties equally, Klown. Did you read my OP post, the thread title or the poll? How stupid are you?

Been doing that for months…nothing new to see there. You’re simply ignorant of what has happened. Hillary is destroying Sanders at every turn….as expected.

Has she? Interesting interpretation of what's going on. But what does that have to do with the subject?

That is ridiculous. You said "you people". Do you not even know what you type?

You haven't answered my question about Obama. Is he angry, in your opinion?

Logical fallacy of equivocation. The thread is about both sides being angry, I said they both are angry all the time in their speeches. You see their faces, hear their voices, they sound angry, all of them.

You people in that quote was referring to you people who tell people how they feel. You don't see me or hear me personally, you and I disagree, we criticize each other. Yet you read "anger" in my posts. That says way more about you

You mean the dishonesty that when I said both parties, I meant Democrats? No wait, that was you. Thank you dearest, here's a twinkie

You mean the dishonesty that when I said both parties, I meant Democrats? No wait, that was you. Thank you dearest, here's a twinkie

since no one can tell who you are responding to, let me try.

We need MORE anger, not less. Angry people make things change and we desperately need to change some things in DC.

I would call it poor debate technique run by poor moderator.

I liked the line, "you two are just screaming at each other. no one can hear anything either of you are saying"

Forum List

Back