Are you too scared?

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
Are you too scared to do what is necessary to bring forth and defend freedom and capitalism?

• Banned
So you think freedom and capitalism is a joke? You do not respect freedom, peace, and prosperity? You are accepting of poverty, disease, early death, enslavement, the break up of families, and the worship of cults of personalities?

I ain't scared of anything except monkeys. Good God they give me the creeps with their little hostile faces, nasty teeth and uncanny poo flinging ability.

So you think freedom and capitalism is a joke? You do not respect freedom, peace, and prosperity? You are accepting of poverty, disease, early death, enslavement, the break up of families, and the worship of cults of personalities?

Punk, Know your place!

Social Conservatives think they know everything but you know nothing!

Focus on one issue, this incredibly vague topic you posted only invites ridicule.

Are you too scared to do what is necessary to bring forth and defend freedom and capitalism?

Go do it. Make sure someone is recording you so it can be uploaded to youtube for some laughs

I like you old school and respect you do you want to challenge me?
I hereby challenge you

tumblr_ncwljnzmh41snh8blo1_500.gif

Here, have a Snickers.

Freedom and capitalism is not "vague". Do not try to change the conversation in such an accusation.

Go do it. Make sure someone is recording you so it can be uploaded to youtube for some laughs

I hereby challenge you

I like you but you do know challenging someone that is insane is never wise!!!

I hereby challenge you

I'll drag you down to my level and beat you with experience!

Please stay focused on the topic and continue your socializing some where else.

I hereby challenge you

I'll drag you down to my level and beat you with experience!

You think but I am mad jackflint!

( if you are wise know I am friend and not foe! )

Forum List

Back