Are you watching Jeff Sessions? "I don't remember" is a terrible explanation.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Did I have a meeting with the Russian Ambassador? I don't remember.

Now, Sessions if explaining why he was working outside the bounds of his recusal when he co-signed Comey's "notice".

I don't remember?
Well, that was worthy of a drum roll....

• Banned
I don't remember?
A US Senator having "forgotten" meetings with the Russian Ambassador. Does anyone seriously believe such a meeting wasn't recorded or listed anywhere? And Sessions knew he was going to be asked that question. So he should be prepared beyond "I don't remember".

Was he even allowed to meet with the Russian Ambassador? Doesn't that violate Dodd-Frank or the Separation of Church and State or something?

I don't remember?
A US Senator having "forgotten" meetings with the Russian Ambassador. Does anyone seriously believe such a meeting wasn't recorded or listed anywhere? And Sessions knew he was going to be asked that question. So he should be prepared beyond "I don't remember".
Pretty danged clever, isn't he? Can't prove he does remember. Did the senator who asked that get p.o.'d?

Now, Sessions if explaining why he was working outside the bounds of his recusal when he co-signed Comey's "notice".
Does he have Reagan-itis?
It's like one of the 96,000 posts you made, the one you made 3 months ago. For all their idiocy, do you remember it?

I don't either,

He said, "No."
As the Boss, he most likely had to sign it, didn't he?
What is the question? He signed the termination letter.
Yeah, he's Comey's boss, right? So wouldn't he have to sign off on it? I'm just guessing.

He said, "No."
As the Boss, he most likely had to sign it, didn't he?
What is the question? He signed the termination letter.
Sessions recused himself from anything "Russian" in the Trump Administration/Russian investigation. Then he signed the termination letter and Trump said he was firing Comey because of the Russian investigation, which, of course, violates Sessions recusal pledge. Got it?

Forum List

Back