Area Near Al Asqa Collapses

Israel is in the process of building a monument to honor "Sodomites" killed during WW2

So what's next?

A monument to honor the perverted "Homos" that G-d destroyed at ancient Sodom and Gomorrah?? :cuckoo: :lol:

And of course the Muslims laud the terrorists who murder devout Jews including women and children, they name streets and squares after them, pay the 'martyrs' families salaries, etc. Tell me who is in the wrong here then.
Pathetic topic change...... :eusa_hand:

G-d gave up on the Jews a long time ago.

Israel and the Jews have broken their covenant with G-d by creating a secular state.

Modern jews drink alcohol, eat pork products, and champion homosexuality as normal.

And the Torah has become an obsolete book which has No meaning to 95% of them.

Nope, they neither have or rate G-d's protection........but they will eventually feel his wrath. .. :cool:

Israel is in the process of building a monument to honor "Sodomites" killed during WW2

So what's next?

A monument to honor the perverted "Homos" that G-d destroyed at ancient Sodom and Gomorrah?? :cuckoo: :lol:

And of course the Muslims laud the terrorists who murder devout Jews including women and children, they name streets and squares after them, pay the 'martyrs' families salaries, etc. Tell me who is in the wrong here then.
Pathetic topic change...... :eusa_hand:

G-d gave up on the Jews a long time ago.

Israel and the Jews have broken their covenant with G-d by creating a secular state.

Modern jews drink alcohol, eat pork products, and champion homosexuality as normal.

And the Torah has become an obsolete book which has No meaning to 95% of them.

Nope, they neither have or rate G-d's protection........but they will eventually feel his wrath. .. :cool:

Wrong. The Jews certainly do have G-d's protection and always will. Never mind, I know it is hard for you to accept. Shall I teach you the hora now?

Haha got it. ;)

And for goodness sake. Don't mention the name Ahmed. She had a very bad breakup with him and when she sees that name she goes ballistic. I heard she caught him with some fluzy named Fatima and all hell broke loose. But that's just rumor. Don't tell her I told you this either. But since I've taken a liking to you, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Damn, what is the point in me telling you things in confidence when you blurt it out on a message board, and the whole world and his four wives can see it. :whip:

PS And don't enjoy that whipping too much!

OMG...did Osomir squeal on me? And I begged him not to say anything. Now my firstborn is missing. Was that you? Please have mercy. I'll never say another word. :eusa_pray:

Shall I teach you the hora now?
Nope....dancing is prohibited in my religion. .. :cool:

Really? I have seen lots of people in your religion dancing. Where does it say dancing is prohibited?
I should have elaborated and said that "mixed" gender dancing like the hora is prohibited in Islam.

Dance is permissible for women within a female only environment and is often performed at celebrations.

But dancing is prohibited for men. .. :cool:

Nope....dancing is prohibited in my religion. .. :cool:

Really? I have seen lots of people in your religion dancing. Where does it say dancing is prohibited?
I should have elaborated and said that "mixed" gender dancing like the hora is prohibited in Islam.

Dance is permissible for women within a female only environment and is often performed at celebrations.

But dancing is prohibited for men. .. :cool:

The hora doesn't have to be mixed gender. Both or either can do the hora.

Dancing is all-out prohibited for men. Noooo, say it ain't so. Where does it say that men cannot dance?

There have been two earthquakes which have severely damaged the mosque, in the 8th and 11th century. The mosque needs to make way for the Temple.

Why would it? There hasn't been any sign of the Jewish Messiah and they can't build it without his (or her I suppose) direction.

Not quite. The Temple will be built before Messiah comes. According to the book of Revelation.

Be'ezrat HaShem:eusa_pray:

ch,vnesa169.jpg

There was an outer court and inner court. If I'm not mistaken, they could go into the inner court but only the High Priest could enter the Holy of Holies.

True, the theological trouble for the ultra Orthodox though is that they don't know exactly where everything was. This is one reason why the reconstruction is supposed to be guided by the messiah. The problem with not knowing of course is the prospect of accidentally entering where one isn't supposed to, hence the religious suggestion not to go there.

Maybe Lipush will give us some insight.

I am not exactly a Rabbi, but the religious Zionism believes that the Temple should be rebuilt by us before the Messiah comes. But for that to happen, the people of Israel should stop the inner struggles and gather and wish it hard, so it would happen. and for that to occure, the way is long.

Why would it? There hasn't been any sign of the Jewish Messiah and they can't build it without his (or her I suppose) direction.

What is that to you? As Nehemiah told Sanballat the arab when he enquired about the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Wall - "You have no part in this work" ( Nehemiah Chapter 4 Look it Up ) - Take a hint, Buster! This isn't any of your business. Soon that abomination will be rubble and then the Temple will be rebuilt. Without any of your input!!

Make a note of it!

-Jeri

What is the difference between that view and that of the fanatics who destroy other religious artifacts such as the Bhuddist statues?

It's a beautiful old Mosque.

Churches, Mosques and even Synagogues have been built upon the ruins of older religious sites for thousands of years.

My hopes that if the Al-Aqusa mosque will be destroyed, it will be by the next Hamas rocket on Jerusalem (Have no doubt, they WILL launch more rockets on Jeruslam on the next round).

That would be hilarious.

If putting this aside, trouble is not the mosque, but the fact that Palestinians think they're the only ones with the rights on the Temple Mount.

Rosh HaShana and Yom Kippur approach, and the police gave the OK for righteous Jews to come and pray on Temple Mount, and the zealous rediculous fanatic Muslims say they'll stop the "filthy Jews" with their bodies.

Bring it on, assholes. let's see how that turns out.

Morons:doubt:

If the Al Asqa mosque collapsed the muslims would just rebuild it. .. :cool:

If it collapses, with the state of the Middle East as it is at the moment, then the collapse will, (I believe), be as a result of a move toward fulfillment of Bible prophesy, and no, the Muslims certainly would not get to rebuild it.
The majority of Jews could care less about so called bible prophesy.

Israel is a secular state and it's citizen's aren't willing to engage in a religious war with the arab nations surrounding it over the rebuilding of the mosque. .. :cool:

The majority of Muslims don't know **** about the majority of Jews

The so called Book of the Revelation is supposedly based on a dream by some guy named John. .. :cool:

Which is really non of the Muslims' business.

We can believe in the toothfairy, that's non of your concern.
So you are a Christian now?? .. :lol:

You seem to be expert on what Jews or Christian believe

I pointed out to you (more than once) that its really non of your business.

That's all.

Forum List

Back