🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Area Near Al Asqa Collapses

There have been two earthquakes which have severely damaged the mosque, in the 8th and 11th century. The mosque needs to make way for the Temple.

Why would it? There hasn't been any sign of the Jewish Messiah and they can't build it without his (or her I suppose) direction.

Not quite. The Temple will be built before Messiah comes. According to the book of Revelation.

That is 100% correct.

There have been two earthquakes which have severely damaged the mosque, in the 8th and 11th century. The mosque needs to make way for the Temple.

Why would it? There hasn't been any sign of the Jewish Messiah and they can't build it without his (or her I suppose) direction.

What is that to you? As Nehemiah told Sanballat the arab when he enquired about the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Wall - "You have no part in this work" ( Nehemiah Chapter 4 Look it Up ) - Take a hint, Buster! This isn't any of your business. Soon that abomination will be rubble and then the Temple will be rebuilt. Without any of your input!!

Make a note of it!

-Jeri

Last edited:
You sound like a Salafist.

Oh no...Caroline is not a Sunni. She's Shia. :oops:

I didn't even realize she was a Muslim. It was simply a comparison, doesn't rely on her actual faith.

Oh yes. And she's a very radical Muslim. She hasn't been showing it lately though. Don't get on her bad side. She's famous for her fatwa's. Her father was a sheikh or something. She's very powerful in the Muslim community. I'd hate to tangle with her. Man, I could tell you stories. Please don't tell her I told you this. :eusa_liar:

What is that to you? As Nehemiah told Sanballat the arab when he enquired about the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Wall - "You have no part in this work" ( Nehemiah Chapter 4 Look it Up ) - Take a hint, Buster! This isn't any of your business. Soon that abomination will be rubble and then the Temple will be rebuilt. Without any of your input!!

Make a note of it!

-Jeri

I was responding to the suggestion that the Jews should destroy the mosque and rebuild the temple. Under Orthodox Judaism (majority view) that requires divine guidance. It wouldn't make any religious sense for the Orthodox to do anything to the site (since they aren't even supposed to enter it) until the time of the Messiah.

Make a note of it!

-Jeri

What is the difference between that view and that of the fanatics who destroy other religious artifacts such as the Bhuddist statues?

It's a beautiful old Mosque.

Churches, Mosques and even Synagogues have been built upon the ruins of older religious sites for thousands of years.

Oh no...Caroline is not a Sunni. She's Shia. :oops:

I didn't even realize she was a Muslim. It was simply a comparison, doesn't rely on her actual faith.

Oh yes. And she's a very radical Muslim. She hasn't been showing it lately though. Don't get on her bad side. She's famous for her fatwa's. Her father was a sheikh or something. She's very powerful in the Muslim community. I'd hate to tangle with her. Man, I could tell you stories. Please don't tell her I told you this. :eusa_liar:

Haha got it. ;)

Not quite. The Temple will be built before Messiah comes. According to the book of Revelation.

Right, but Judaism doesn't follow the Apocalypse of John. They have their own prophecies about the temple and Israel is a Jewish state, not a Christian one.

The question isn't why would you do it, it was why would they.

The book of REVELATIONS-----is just about the MOST JEWISH book----
in the New Testament-----it is reminiscient of some of the aramaic
stuff in the book of DANIEL-----and EZEKIEL. As a semi educated
guess-----I would guess----that John wrote it in aramaic -----he plays
with all sorts of symbolism that those aramaic speaking guys used---
weird and surrealistic I do know that DANIEL was written in aramaic--
anyone know about EZEKIEL ?? (too lazy to google) Until you know
a bit about hebrew and aramaic jewish writings-----you have no way of
understanding the New Testament. For me---revelations is simply a pharisee
writing of that time------the time was marked by dives into mysticism

I agree with you, Rosie. Revelation is by far the Most Jewish book in the New Testament. Without a doubt. I've read Ezekiel at least a few hundred times. He was a holy Prophet. I was awestruck by his obedience. There is no sign of a personality independent of G-d in Ezekiel. It is very humbling to think about a man being that surrendered. I'm taking a 6 month course in Hebrew ( Hebrew word meanings in bible ) taught by a Jewish Rabbi ( not messianic Jew ) in Israel so I can study it over again. I think that is the missing link. * NOTE * I have never read the entire book in one sitting. It is too much. I am speaking of reading it by chapters over the course of about 25 yrs. Don't know how many times that is but as he is one of my favorites - it has to be a few hundred at least. - Jeri

Last edited:

Haha got it. ;)

And for goodness sake. Don't mention the name Ahmed. She had a very bad breakup with him and when she sees that name she goes ballistic. I heard she caught him with some fluzy named Fatima and all hell broke loose. But that's just rumor. Don't tell her I told you this either. But since I've taken a liking to you, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Haha got it. ;)

And for goodness sake. Don't mention the name Ahmed. She had a very bad breakup with him and when she sees that name she goes ballistic. I heard she caught him with some fluzy named Fatima and all hell broke loose. But that's just rumor. Don't tell her I told you this either. But since I've taken a liking to you, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Damn, what is the point in me telling you things in confidence when you blurt it out on a message board, and the whole world and his four wives can see it. :whip:

PS And don't enjoy that whipping too much!

Last edited:
If the Al Asqa mosque collapsed the muslims would just rebuild it. .. :cool:

If it collapses, with the state of the Middle East as it is at the moment, then the collapse will, (I believe), be as a result of a move toward fulfillment of Bible prophesy, and no, the Muslims certainly would not get to rebuild it.

If it collapses, with the state of the Middle East as it is at the moment, then the collapse will, (I believe), be as a result of a move toward fulfillment of Bible prophesy, and no, the Muslims certainly would not get to rebuild it.
The majority of Jews could care less about so called bible prophesy.

Israel is a secular state and it's citizen's aren't willing to engage in a religious war with the arab nations surrounding it over the rebuilding of the mosque. .. :cool:

The majority of Jews could care less about so called bible prophesy.

Israel is a secular state and it's citizen's aren't willing to engage in a religious war with the arab nations surrounding it over the rebuilding of the mosque. .. :cool:

If and when it comes to that stage, the Jews will have the protection of G-d. Sometimes we just have to go with the flow, you know? :cool:

Israel is in the process of building a monument to honor "Sodomites" killed during WW2

So what's next?

A monument to honor the perverted "Homos" that G-d destroyed at ancient Sodom and Gomorrah?? :cuckoo: :lol:

Last edited:
Israel is in the process of building a monument to honor "Sodomites" killed during WW2

So what's next?

A monument to honor the perverted "Homos" that G-d destroyed at ancient Sodom and Gomorrah?? :cuckoo: :lol:

And of course the Muslims laud the terrorists who murder devout Jews including women and children, they name streets and squares after them, pay the 'martyrs' families salaries, etc. Tell me who is in the wrong here then. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back