🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Area Near Al Asqa Collapses

Oh yes. And she's a very radical Muslim. She hasn't been showing it lately though. Don't get on her bad side. She's famous for her fatwa's. Her father was a sheikh or something. She's very powerful in the Muslim community. I'd hate to tangle with her. Man, I could tell you stories. Please don't tell her I told you this. :eusa_liar:

Haha got it. ;)

And for goodness sake. Don't mention the name Ahmed. She had a very bad breakup with him and when she sees that name she goes ballistic. I heard she caught him with some fluzy named Fatima and all hell broke loose. But that's just rumor. Don't tell her I told you this either. But since I've taken a liking to you, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Right, the trolling was cute at first, now it's just sad.

I am not exactly a Rabbi, but the religious Zionism believes that the Temple should be rebuilt by us before the Messiah comes. But for that to happen, the people of Israel should stop the inner struggles and gather and wish it hard, so it would happen. and for that to occure, the way is long.

That isn't correct in terms of the majority view of Orthodox Rabbinic beliefs. The majority view is that it requires divine guidance in order to know where to place the tabernacle. Thus the temple needs to be built in the time of the Messiah. Other major branches don't really believe in the resumption of sacrificial worship.

Last edited:
You wanna join in?

Leave your details, I'll tell you when the next one is
No Thanks.......

But I am amazed how the Jews say that Israel is the land that G-d gave them and they believe in the Torah.

Yet they allow gay parades and are building a memorial to dead sodomites. .. :eek:

We are not to put ourselves in God's shoes.

If those indeed are sinners, their punishment is to be delievered only by the creator. Who are we to tell them how to behave?

Harming them will make us bigger sinners, for we raised an arm againt Jews without being threatened to begin with.

I am not exactly a Rabbi, but the religious Zionism believes that the Temple should be rebuilt by us before the Messiah comes. But for that to happen, the people of Israel should stop the inner struggles and gather and wish it hard, so it would happen. and for that to occure, the way is long.

That isn't correct in terms of the majority view of Orthodox Rabbinic beliefs. The majority view is that it requires divine guidance in order to know where to place the tabernacle. Thus the temple needs to be built in the time of the Messiah. Other major branches don't really believe in the resumption of sacrificial worship.

That is Halacha Derabanan, not Mideoreita. And even orthodox Jews in many places start to question that.

Most religious Jews believe the Temple Mount is to be built in order to bring the Messiah.

And even orthodox Jews in many places start to question that.

Some do but it is currently a minority view.

Most religious Jews believe the Temple Mount is to be built in order to bring the Messiah.

Most Jews in Israel aren't all that religious. The Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox communities make up about 20% of the population. Significant portions take part in some religious activities but many don't hold the sabbath or would identify as really religious. Among those who are quite religious but aren't Orthodox, that goes to around 13% of the population. That's according to Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics. Israel 2010: 42% of Jews are secular - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews

Last edited:

Forum List

Back