ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday

You seem to act if affidavit's have no legal weight
It all depends what they say. If the affidavit testifies to witnessing a crime, then they carry great weight. But if all they do is report suspicious activity, they're meaningless. If they just repeat hearsay, they're worthless. If they're vague about what they witnessed, they're worthless.
It all depends what they say. If the affidavit testifies to witnessing a crime, then they carry great weight. But if all they do is report suspicious activity, they're meaningless. If they just repeat hearsay, they're worthless. If they're vague about what they witnessed, they're worthless.
are you saying election fraud is not a crime?
Of course it's a crime......ergo it requires evidence. Got any?

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced

You promised something on Monday...yesterday. Well, where is it??
What was contained in this HUGE PRELIMINARY REPORT???
Cause I can't find anything...like anywhere.
Or was THIS the big reveal?? :auiqs.jpg:
I posted a source that said it. It was wrong. Sit tight it is coming.

Oh just stop..please. :auiqs.jpg:
There's nothing coming. No big reveal. No evidence of fraud. Just a nicely spun story after a few weeks in quiet Montana! :)
This is a dog and pony show amped up by alt-right media to string the big lie out as long as can be strung. Keep it alive
until the 2022 election season heats up.
Illegal ballots will be found. They will be immutable evidence. Fraud happened and after the results are released more people will belive it. You cannot stop it. Trump is letting no one forget and they are telling their state legislatures to do forensic audits.
"Illegal ballots will be found." On 30JUN21! No....wait...on 5JUL21! No...wait....

Illegal ballots will be found. They will be immutable evidence. Fraud happened and after the results are released more people will belive it. You cannot stop it. Trump is letting no one forget and they are telling their state legislatures to do forensic audits.
How do you know all this? Did your sources tell you?!
Illegal ballots will be found, even if cyber ninjas has to make up the evidence.
You can't make that up. The Democrats are about to find that out.
"The Democrats are about to find that out." On 30JUN21? or on 5JUL21?

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced
Tomorrow is 30JUN21....not Monday...Tomorrow. Are you changing the date now? Do I start reminding you of Monday, 5JUL21 now?
Why don't you STFU and stop trolling? When the information is released you will know.
Would that be on 30JUN21 like you originally claimed? Or on 5JUL21 like you are now trying to claim? Which is it?

Tomorrow is 30JUN21....not Monday...Tomorrow. Are you changing the date now? Do I start reminding you of Monday, 5JUL21 now?
Why don't you STFU and stop trolling? When the information is released you will know.
will it be right after the fat fucking troll's investigators return from Hawaii with their incredible findings about that uppity negro's birf certificate?

Illegal ballots will be found, even if cyber ninjas has to make up the evidence.
Why aren't your trolling posts removed?

What is trolling about holding you to your own claims? Are you hoping that posters here will forget your claims? Don't worry....will keep reminding you.

eyewitness accounts was your evidence

Will they reveal the truth that the election was stolen
Conservatives will continue to lie about the election being ‘stolen,’ that we know for certain.
Says the person who does nothing but lie.
Conservatives are utterly dishonest, they do nothing but lie – the lie about the election being ‘stolen’ is one of countless examples.
and here's a prime example of a lying ass leftist who lies just to lie

Any arrests yet?

Let me guess,

1. they will find more "evidence" of widespread fraud but will somehow not file a single complaint in court. The reason for this, of course, is because the "evidence" is total garbage.
  2. There will be no police investigation based on this evidence either. For the same reason.
  3. You will cite these outcomes going forward as some sort of proof.
  4. When asked why they never brought it to court; you'll fall back to the conspiracy theory of the courts being corrupt so they didn't file a complaint.
  5. And you will continue to swear there was fraud even though not a single complaint was filed after this supposed finding of evidence.
How do I know this?

The "investigations" into 9/11 went exactly the same way.
What do you think all those people coming forward giving affidavits was? were?
Do you know what an affidavit is? Really?
What about all the people telling their State senators they wanted a forensic audit were?
Not sure...what do you think they were?
What that is, is democracy working not being destroyed. Hit the bricks traitor.
Democracy? That is when they count the votes and declare a winner. That is what happened in the 2020 election.
They don't until they are submitted into evidence in a court of law.

You said it would be released yesterday....

Let me guess,

1. they will find more "evidence" of widespread fraud but will somehow not file a single complaint in court. The reason for this, of course, is because the "evidence" is total garbage.
  2. There will be no police investigation based on this evidence either. For the same reason.
  3. You will cite these outcomes going forward as some sort of proof.
  4. When asked why they never brought it to court; you'll fall back to the conspiracy theory of the courts being corrupt so they didn't file a complaint.
  5. And you will continue to swear there was fraud even though not a single complaint was filed after this supposed finding of evidence.
How do I know this?

The "investigations" into 9/11 went exactly the same way.
What do you think all those people coming forward giving affidavits was? were?
Do you know what an affidavit is? Really?
What about all the people telling their State senators they wanted a forensic audit were?
Not sure...what do you think they were?
What that is, is democracy working not being destroyed. Hit the bricks traitor.
Democracy? That is when they count the votes and declare a winner. That is what happened in the 2020 election.
They don't until they are submitted into evidence in a court of law.
here's your problem the courts didn't want to get involved with the election that doesn't change the fact that these affidavits are evidence collection for the courts.

The source said that I posted it. Do you know the difference?

The source said that I posted it. Do you know the difference?
get better sources, and a brain.

eyewitness accounts was your evidence
And those eyewitness's have testified in a court of law under oath?

Any arrests yet?
Maybe they are waiting for the Hillary indictments we've been promised were coming shortly.

To be fair, she said 30JUN21....that's tomorrow.

Forum List

Back