ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced
Let me guess,

1. they will find more "evidence" of widespread fraud but will somehow not file a single complaint in court. The reason for this, of course, is because the "evidence" is total garbage.
  2. There will be no police investigation based on this evidence either. For the same reason.
  3. You will cite these outcomes going forward as some sort of proof.
  4. When asked why they never brought it to court; you'll fall back to the conspiracy theory of the courts being corrupt so they didn't file a complaint.
  5. And you will continue to swear there was fraud even though not a single complaint was filed after this supposed finding of evidence.
How do I know this?

The "investigations" into 9/11 went exactly the same way.
What do you think all those people coming forward giving affidavits was? were?
Do you know what an affidavit is? Really?
What about all the people telling their State senators they wanted a forensic audit were?
Not sure...what do you think they were?
What that is, is democracy working not being destroyed. Hit the bricks traitor.
Democracy? That is when they count the votes and declare a winner. That is what happened in the 2020 election.
You seem to act if affidavit's have no legal weight
They don't until they are submitted into evidence in a court of law.
here's your problem the courts didn't want to get involved with the election that doesn't change the fact that these affidavits are evidence collection for the courts.
Yeah, the courts dismissed the charges based on no evidence. It's not my problem Blart...it's yours shit brains. LOL

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced
Tomorrow is 30JUN21....not Monday...Tomorrow. Are you changing the date now? Do I start reminding you of Monday, 5JUL21 now?
Why don't you STFU and stop trolling? When the information is released you will know.
You said it would be released yesterday....
The source said that I posted it. Do you know the difference?
Yes. Your source was full of shit. And so Are you.

Tomorrow is 30JUN21....not Monday...Tomorrow. Are you changing the date now? Do I start reminding you of Monday, 5JUL21 now?
Why don't you STFU and stop trolling? When the information is released you will know.
The results will be out. When they do come out, you will know.

It all depends what they say. If the affidavit testifies to witnessing a crime, then they carry great weight. But if all they do is report suspicious activity, they're meaningless. If they just repeat hearsay, they're worthless. If they're vague about what they witnessed, they're worthless.
It all depends what they say. If the affidavit testifies to witnessing a crime, then they carry great weight. But if all they do is report suspicious activity, they're meaningless. If they just repeat hearsay, they're worthless. If they're vague about what they witnessed, they're worthless.
are you saying election fraud is not a crime?
Of course it's a crime......ergo it requires evidence. Got any?
eyewitness accounts was your evidence
And those eyewitness's have testified in a court of law under oath?
the courts refused to invoitself with the election does nnegate the fact the affidavits ae evidence
An affidavit is a sworn statement. Nothing more. Nothing is entered into evidence unless there is a case. At which point, those who submitted the statements will be destroyed under cross-examination. Hence nobody on the right will bring a case.

So when can we look forward to some arrests?

Slade3200 Wait a minute, so you are saying that you have nothing to say about what was in the article other than to try to attack the messengers? Wow!! How original----NOT. The Article speaks for itself----you need to grow up.

You gave us a firm date...end of June...that's tomorrow. And now you are changing it to the 5th of July....what will be your next date?

the courts refused to invoitself with the election does nnegate the fact the affidavits ae evidence
An affidavit is a sworn statement. Nothing more. Nothing is entered into evidence unless there is a case. At which point, those who submitted the statements will be destroyed under cross-examination. Hence nobody on the right will bring a case.
Liars afraid of perjury charges if it goes into a real court of law.

Its strong evidence that the blob supporters are full of shit. No court actions in multiple red states with presumably Trump friendly judges, Trump friendly prosecutors.... The only explanation for this lack of court actions is some sort of "corruption" bullshit. Amazingly, when they were ruling in the blob's favor on matters, the corruption wasn't there. It must be a gift they all got for Christmas.

And you will continue posting garbage from Gateway Pundit.

Slade3200 Wait a minute, so you are saying that you have nothing to say about what was in the article other than to try to attack the messengers? Wow!! How original----NOT. The Article speaks for itself----you need to grow up.
What do you mean? Which comment of mine are you talking about?

Its strong evidence that the blob supporters are full of shit. No court actions in multiple red states with presumably Trump friendly judges, Trump friendly prosecutors.... The only explanation for this lack of court actions is some sort of "corruption" bullshit. Amazingly, when they were ruling in the blob's favor on matters, the corruption wasn't there. It must be a gift they all got for Christmas.
trump has his cultists believing that there are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people "IN" on a con-spiracy to defraud him of his rightful win...........................and yet, he won by millions? Huh?

Exactly, they won't swear to a lie in court.. Not even Trump's lawyers will do that.

Here is something about MI. from another source.

People are determined to prove fraud because it happened. It does not matter when, it will happen.

People are determined to prove fraud because it happened. It does not matter when, it will happen.
100percentfedup.com?

weren't you instructed to find better sources, and a brain?

"Rendon said that she became especially concerned about the integrity of the November election after she reviewed the Assessment of Halderman Expert Report dated March 26, 2021, by James Thomas Penrose, IV and Jeffrey Lenberg (see below)".

Yep. Conspiracy theory believer. This woman should not be in politics. Dismissed.

100percentfedup.com?

weren't you instructed to find better sources, and a brain?
The sources you believe have been lying for five years. Next.

Today is 30JUN21, the last day of June....where is your fraud evidence, hun?

Forum List

Back