Arizona - Bannon and the Turtle square off

Flake retirement could help GOP save the Senate

I'm not predicting which party will win this seat, but McConnell seriously thinks he can recruit a mainstream conservative to defeat a candidate picked by Bannon? Did they see how that worked in Ala?

fingers-crossed.gif
fingers-crossed.gif

Joe Arpaio still considering Arizona Senate run, says he met Steve Bannon twice Joe Arpaio still considering Arizona Senate run, says he met Steve Bannon twice

Joe Arpaio Just Proclaimed his next Malicious Move in Arizona

:ack-1:

I'm not predicting which party will win this seat, but McConnell seriously thinks he can recruit a mainstream conservative to defeat a candidate picked by Bannon? Did they see how that worked in Ala?

Flake has been the most unpopular senators for years now, he just squeaked out his last reelection by 3 points, Trump won AZ by 20 points. Donors have not been supporting him and he's just trying to save face, he sees the writing on the wall.

Kelli Ward came the closest of anyone of unseating McCain and has a good chance of winning the nomination for Flakes seat.

Ummm...Trump only beat Hillary in Arizona by 3.5%

Flake has been the most unpopular senators for years now, he just squeaked out his last reelection by 3 points, Trump won AZ by 20 points. Donors have not been supporting him and he's just trying to save face, he sees the writing on the wall.

Kelli Ward came the closest of anyone of unseating McCain and has a good chance of winning the nomination for Flakes seat.

I told ya there were still sane people left, Ringel05

Missed the point didn'tcha. Ya must be too focused on partisan politics...... :eusa_whistle:

I guess the gal I saw on Fox this morning was misinformed. But I just checked Trump actually beat the bitch by 4.1% so you were both wrong.

2016 Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real-Time Voting Updates

Missed the point didn'tcha. Ya must be too focused on partisan politics...... :eusa_whistle:
You said sane was "subjective." I heard you, I just don't agree with you.

You said sane was "subjective." I heard you, I just don't agree with you.
And that is a subjective judgment. :D

I guess the gal I saw on Fox this morning was misinformed. But I just checked Trump actually beat the bitch by 4.1% so you were both wrong.

That's not a lot.

I think the point was that by running Kelli Contrails, the gop may be giving Sinema an opening

How Does Jeff Flake’s Retirement Change The Arizona Senate Race?

I think the point was that by running Kelli Contrails, the gop may be giving Sinema an opening

I'm supposed to care? :dunno:

That's not a lot.

Can you say, it was "enough"?

I certainly don't give a rat's ass what you do.

That's not a lot.

Not 20% as you posted. (-: But the real import is that Kelli Contrails was going to primary Flake, unless Flake kissed enough Trump ass to possibly get that endorsement. Contrails is not a good candidate to run in the general against Sinema. But Bannon is all in for Kelli. I guess it's possible he could throw her under the bus for someone less ..... crazy. But Bannon and the Turtle do not like one another, so cooperation seems unlikely.

Fortunately, not all of the country is like Alabama.
What's wrong with Alabama? Do you hate black people or something?

I would take Alabama over the Pinko West Coast or Commie North East.
Roy Moore, nuff said. I'm not even sure he could get elected in Mississippi. He could beat any democrat, but I'm not sure he'd get nominated by the gop.

Fortunately, not all of the country is like Alabama.
What's wrong with Alabama? Do you hate black people or something?

I would take Alabama over the Pinko West Coast or Commie North East.
Roy Moore, nuff said. I'm not even sure he could get elected in Mississippi. He could beat any democrat, but I'm not sure he'd get nominated by the gop.

Roy Moore is not all of Alabama. We have Crimson Tide fans too, but we tolerated them. Tolerance is something you liberals have yet to master.

I certainly don't give a rat's ass what you do.
That makes two of us.......... :thup:

Of course when I finally take over the world.........

take-over-the-world-pinky-and-brain.gif

That's not a lot.

Not 20% as you posted. (-: But the real import is that Kelli Contrails was going to primary Flake, unless Flake kissed enough Trump ass to possibly get that endorsement. Contrails is not a good candidate to run in the general against Sinema. But Bannon is all in for Kelli. I guess it's possible he could throw her under the bus for someone less ..... crazy. But Bannon and the Turtle do not like one another, so cooperation seems unlikely.

We'll just have to wait and see if anyone else throws their hat in the ring.

Forum List

Back