Arizona Democrats REFUSE To Debate Trump-Endorsed Candidates:

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Why do you think that is? AZ. is leading the way in exposing the Democratic propaganda and lies.

Democrats Mark Kelly and Katie Hobbs running for statewide office in Arizona, are refusing to participate in the Arizona Citizens Clean Elections debate against their Trump-Endorsed Republican competitors.

Why do you think that is? AZ. is leading the way in exposing the Democratic propaganda and lies.

Democrats Mark Kelly and Katie Hobbs running for statewide office in Arizona, are refusing to participate in the Arizona Citizens Clean Elections debate against their Trump-Endorsed Republican competitors.

If you have the mail in votes, why debate, especially when you will get your ass handed to you?

Why debate someone thats crazy?

whatever ... the truth is they are afraid to debate them ...
Yes, whatever. I give you 2 exteme far right election denier candidates... Finchem and Lake. All they want to debate is the "Big Lie" Why even bother when it's not about AZ and how Trump lost?

Why should they? Anybody running that is a 2020 election denier, still supporting the big lie, is not worthy of polite discussion in a legitimate debate.

Fn idiot. Would you debate a crazy politician that spews nonsense?
Could you present to the USMB forum, an example or two of the alleged nonsense you are speaking of?

Or are you simply a pathetic cowardly moron who afraid to debate because you know you'll get your ass handed to you?

I predict that it's the latter.

Why debate someone thats crazy?
Do you ever see lawyers, in a court of law, resort to name calling?

I was on a Big Ten debate team. If the other side EVER, resorted to ad hom slander, that was it, they could kiss the match good bye.

When you post shit like that? You might not consciously know it? But, subconsciously, that is it, it is over, you know you have the weaker position.

2146408933-quote-observe-which-side-resorts-to-the-most-vociferous-name-calling-and-you-are-likely-to-have-charles-r-anderson-4714.jpg

Why should they? Anybody running that is a 2020 election denier, still supporting the big lie, is not worthy of polite discussion in a legitimate debate.
Are election deniers like the unvaxxed? Why demonize Americans that truly believe the election was stolen. Fight them fair and debate. You people can't handle that, can you?

Could you present to the USMB forum, an example or two of the alleged nonsense you are speaking of?

Or are you simply a pathetic cowardly moron who afraid to debate because you know you'll get your ass handed to you?

I predict that it's the latter.
I did. Lake and Finchem. Ass handed to you, mofo.

Do you ever see lawyers, in a court of law, resort to name calling?

I was on a Big Ten debate team. If the other side EVER, resorted to ad hom slander, that was it, they could kiss the match good bye.

When you post shit like that? You might not consciously know it? But, subconsciously, that is it, it is over, you know you have the weaker position.

2146408933-quote-observe-which-side-resorts-to-the-most-vociferous-name-calling-and-you-are-likely-to-have-charles-r-anderson-4714.jpg
I could care about you and what you did or say. Meaningless.

Are election deniers like the unvaxxed? Why demonize Americans that truly believe the election was stolen. Fight them fair and debate. You people can't handle that, can you?
Being disingenuous in their knowledge and belief, at this stage of the game, marks them as unfit. Let them spout rubbish without dignifying as any legitimacy.

Forum List

Back