Arizona Democrats REFUSE To Debate Trump-Endorsed Candidates:

Not "we" anymore. Got it.
Oh, definitely, "we."

loser-nofriends.gif

I think you missed the whole intent of my post.

A closed society does not necessarily HAVE to be communist. It can be fascist, it can be run by a demagogue mafioso strong man (which is the fear with Trump,) it can be feudal in nature, or an absolute monarchy, or, it can be what we are devolving into, a technocratic police state, run by an elite kakistocracy with complete control over the corporate and intelligence sectors.

I agree with you that he was told by folks in the establishment, folks that he only could get approved by Democrats in the Senate, that he has lost, we do agree on that.

I also agree with you, that Ivanka Trump agreed with Barr, that the global agenda must go forward, which isn't much of a surprise, since she has ambitions to be a global politician. She was groomed to be one of "The World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders." Class of 2015 if I am not mistaken.

Not much surprise there. I don't particularly believe Trump is honest, but that doesn't prove he is being frank about the election, NOT being rigged. I don't think he "knows he lost," you can't make that statement, you haven't got a shred of proof of that.

Trump has never, ever admitted that he, "knew," he lost. That is just something that you have put into his mouth. It is a straw-man. If you have video, or written evidence of such? Post it, and I will agree with you.

If I tell you something, that does not mean you believe it to be true, or you, "know it," it only means you have been informed that some folks believe as much. It doesn't necessarily mean others are not giving you opposing information, making you believe other things.

Ivanka knows, if she were to believe the things her dad does, or even if she publicly declares she does, it would not profit her future to throw in with her dad. It is clearly the losing side. Hell, given Trump's low character, it would not even surprise me if he counseled such a course for her. :rolleyes:

Even a fool can see, the kings and queens, the billionaires, and authoritarians of this planet who meet at the WEF & WHO, are going to win the day. . . At least it would seem, in the short run at least.
I get your point, but it mute as this is not a closed society and the country you referred to was and is to an extent.
I firmly believe, as I think most people do, Trump is just being disingenuous (possibly lying through his teeth) about 2020 being rigged, knows it is false, and repeating it just for his Trumper base. I don't think he is delusional, although, we cannot be sure. The follow-on trumpers just love him and feel he can do no wrong, quite possibly totally delusional.

I get your point, but it mute as this is not a closed society and the country you referred to was and is to an extent.
I firmly believe, as I think most people do, Trump is just being disingenuous (possibly lying through his teeth) about 2020 being rigged, knows it is false, and repeating it just for his Trumper base. I don't think he is delusional, although, we cannot be sure. The follow-on trumpers just love him and feel he can do no wrong, quite possibly totally delusional.
You lefties love believing in your Big Lie:
C20DFCD1-2BF3-41B1-8C0C-DD8E058E9F1E.jpeg

You nailed it. Trump has "Got Them Now"

I have known that for years.

You lefties love believing in your Big Lie:
View attachment 689738
You trumpist radicals are all alike, in your cult world. I sure miss normal conservative republicans, that cared for their country instead of their figurehead cult leader.

Well, here is some AZ news on the topic...

"It's not unusual to see gamesmanship before campaigns agree to a debate"

From the Hobbs camp:
"We will be seeking changes to the format to ensure that Arizona voters get a robust policy debate based on fact, instead of regurgitated lies about the 2020 election," according to a spokesman for the Democratic candidate for governor"

Is that too much to ask?

You trumpist radicals are all alike, in your cult world. I sure miss normal conservative republicans, that cared for their country instead of their figurehead cult leader.
I hear that. It's impossible to listen to the far right politicians. Too far out.

Uh huh. I’m supposed to be sorry I don’t support kissing the ass of China, having open borders, buying into Green Energy scam, or stupid foreign wars we have no business being involved in?

Uh huh. I’m supposed to be sorry I don’t support kissing the ass of China, having open borders, buying into Green Energy scam, or stupid foreign wars we have no business being involved in?
I don't buy into those things, but just go about having a pretty good life, anyway. Maybe you are taking this crap too seriously. Both the hard core trumpers and left wing nutballs are like caricatures in the pipe dreams of political cartoonists.

Forum List

Back