Arizona election official forced to go into hiding after receiving death threats following Kari Lake’s defeat

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

But but but - I though that GOP violence was a myth ?
It just shows that democracy is still under threat from people not able to lose elections like adults.
At some point people will stop doing these jobs and the thugs will have won.

It just shows that democracy is still under threat from people not able to lose elections like adults.
Given the history of things like this it is as likely that the official is faking the threats or paid someone to make them I'll wait for an investigation first.

The US has never been a Democracy. Why don't you worry about the medieval form of Government in your own country, you obviously do not know how the US's function.

I love it when Tammy TitsUp gets her pink lacy panties in a twist over something that is absolutely none of her business!

:laughing0301:

Pure survival will never be led by the likes of you when it gets here.

MAGAt thugs are all about the violence if they don't get their way.

Forum List

Back