Arizona election official forced to go into hiding after receiving death threats following Kari Lake’s defeat

But but but - I though that GOP violence was a myth ?
It just shows that democracy is still under threat from people not able to lose elections like adults.
At some point people will stop doing these jobs and the thugs will have won.
What violence and why are you targeting the GOP? The fact is that Arizona took over a week to count ballots. Election officials need to be held accountable.

You're getting your ass handed to you.

It is amazing how blind an eye you and the rest can turn with regard to death threats toward the right.
he is just a troll.
He knows there have been assassination attempts, threats, assaults etc.

he is just a troll.
He knows there have been assassination attempts, threats, assaults etc.
You have to admit this is becoming quite the common tactic employed by the right extending well past elected officials.

Hell, the right will lock down hospitals with bomb threats these days.

You have to admit this is becoming quite the common tactic employed by the right extending well past elected officials.

Hell, the right will lock down hospitals with bomb threats these days.
Its a common tactic for BOTH.
Why cant you partisan faggots deal in reality? Is it REALLY that fucking hard to just be honest? Fuck dude

Its a common tactic for BOTH.
Why cant you partisan faggots deal in reality? Is it REALLY that fucking hard to just be honest? Fuck dude
Dunno man. The left isn’t threatening election workers. They’re not threatening hospitals. They’re not threatening trans twitch streamers. They’re not threatening school boards.

I think you’re the one refusing to be honest here by recognizing the magnitude of the problem on the right has been increasing.

Dunno man. The left isn’t threatening election workers. They’re not threatening hospitals. They’re not threatening trans twitch streamers. They’re not threatening school boards.

I think you’re the one refusing to be honest here by recognizing the magnitude of the problem on the right has been increasing.
Goddamn tommy, I think you have found a friend that is just as big of a lying pos as you!

Goddamn tommy, I think you have found a friend that is just as big of a lying pos as you!
If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.

You know we are right, you just are too weak to admit it.

Is it fair and balanced of a news media outlet to characterize a nearly month long election boondoggle as a "right wing conspiracy"? How do we know what political affiliation was connected to the alleged death threats? Funny how it didn't seem to matter that the aura of hatred directed at Supreme Court Justices and an actual attempt on Justice Kav's life by a left wing activist didn't seem to bother the left.

If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.

You know we are right, you just are too weak to admit it.
I admitted it was bad, you fucking idiot.
Thats the difference between us.

Which election officials are in hiding as a result of dem threats.?
Which supreme court justices had to get extra security because of rep threats?
Hey you fucking idiot, we can do this all day

Well at least you havent threatened to kill me now you have lost the argumenr.
Most Repub voters are not stuck in the the medieval ages as you constantly promote. they may be a little wary of all of the social justice that has helped the United States to decline as well as the West.

Forum List

Back