Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs is now facing an investigation for bribery and fraud

I will be driving my truck, and enjoying my life…But, I will enjoy you retards facing the wonders of the Pandora’s box YOU people opened….
Prosecuting criminals has no connection to whether you are in love with the accused or not.

Sure, stay tuned, and remember what’s to come is born from your own decisions…
Been threatening Hillary and Biden for a decade and there are no crimes to punish. Keep up the empty threats. If they are guilty of something bring it. I only root for non-criminals and wont vote for either if found guilty of a crime.

You can't really rock the boat if you can't make any waves. That requires substance which you and your soft ass people lack.

Yup, 90% of Congressional republicans are there to be the democrat Party JV Team: fuck over your constituents, enrich the MIC and your corporate owners and make tens of millions for yourself in the process

Yup, 90% of Congressional republicans are there to be the democrat Party JV Team: fuck over your constituents, enrich the MIC and your corporate owners and make tens of millions for yourself in the process
Absolutely. RINO'S allegiance is to their DNCCCP masters. Not this country.

I hope they nail the illegitimate Governor. Imagine stealing that election for this person?

What a tangled web, and hopefully they will cut to the chase on this.

Oh look, another fake republican investigation.

I am so frightened.

1717763823420.png

I hope they nail the illegitimate Governor. Imagine stealing that election for this person?

What a tangled web, and hopefully they will cut to the chase on this.

I'm not surprised. She has a record of doing some shady shit.

She was the secretary of state during the election she was running in which means she was overseeing her own election. She would not recuse herself or the posistion despite many saying she should to avoid tampering.

And later she vetoed voter signature verifications that she originally put in place before the election.

And I can't word the search correctly enough to find the story but when kari lake had a investigation into the votes and voting process Katie hobbs was the one to choose the people who carried out the audit.

An impotent letter by some local State rep isn't the same thing as a criminal indictment, Moron. Its political cosplay like the Biden impeachment hearings. :laugh:

Reading is fundamental. The letter is from the Chairman of the Joint Legislative Committee.

The Arizona Auditor General will assist the investigation.

The Chairman of the Joint Legislative Committee has informed Maricopa County's investigator that the Auditor General will assist in the investigation

Forum List

Back