Arizona House passes bill that nullifies all of Obama's executive orders.

We've been a thorn in the halfrican's ass from the beginning....

Gov-Jan-Brewer-releases-Obama-letter-HATAQF6-x-large.jpg

Yo, she is a woman, but she has more balls than Boehner and McConnell, period!!!

"GTP"

Obama took an oath:

The clause shares a tight linkage with Article II's Take Care Clause, which requires that the President "shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed."

He isn't taking care that the present laws are being executed. Instead, he changes those laws without the authority of Congress.

The first president George Washington is the one that started with the EO's..if they had not wanted it, they would not have allowed it....

Yes, because One executive order is the same as every other. They just write different ones as a means to give away pens.

The first president George Washington is the one that started with the EO's..if they had not wanted it, they would not have allowed it....

EOs are meant for a president to explain how he's going to enforce the law and if obozo did that, it would be ok. But O uses them to write new laws or to explain how he's NOT going to enforce the law - as with his amnesty of illegals.

Obozo has totally perverted EOs. THINK
So did George, the EO was created to be used to enhance on current laws, something Oblama has done within his limitations, if not then he could be sued and the order rescinded....
Obuthole has signed eo's creating laws. He should be rescinded.

EOs are meant for a president to explain how he's going to enforce the law and if obozo did that, it would be ok. But O uses them to write new laws or to explain how he's NOT going to enforce the law - as with his amnesty of illegals.

Obozo needs to be perp walked to Leavenworth prison.

Obama took an oath:

The clause shares a tight linkage with Article II's Take Care Clause, which requires that the President "shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed."

He isn't taking care that the present laws are being executed. Instead, he changes those laws without the authority of Congress.

Obozo needs to be perp walked to Leavenworth prison.
Have you?

I'm not aware the GOP sued over amnesty. I know the states did and they got an injunction to stop amnesty, so that appears to be working. Hard to see how any court can support the president's plan to give illegals a certificate saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither.
Well it was a stretch for Oblama to try,, but I am glad they stopped it......

It's just a temporary injunction while the court comes up with it's ruling. Amnesty may be reinstated.

So did George, the EO was created to be used to enhance on current laws, something Oblama has done within his limitations, if not then he could be sued and the order rescinded....
And he is being sued.......however the wheels of justice are so slow that by the time many are recended it will be time for a new president. If nothing else, Obama is great at working the clock. It's probably why he waited until after the 2012 election to grant the millions of otherwise illegals -- legal status. This late in his last term he has nothing to lose.

And he is being sued.......however the wheels of justice are so slow that by the time many are recended it will be time for a new president. If nothing else, Obama is great at working the clock. It's probably why he waited until after the 2012 election to grant the millions of otherwise illegals -- legal status. This late in his last term he has nothing to lose.

You're wrong. His amnesty of 2012 was issued in the summer - well before the election. His amnesty of 2014 came after the election

Obama took an oath:

It's why obama must be impeached. Damn Republicans need to get some balls. If the blacks riot, declare martial law in their ghettos and shoot to kill anyone rioting and looting.

You're wrong. His amnesty of 2012 was issued in the summer - well before the election. His amnesty of 2014 came after the election
Thanks for the correction. I was thinking about 2014 but put 2012 by mistake.

Obama took an oath:

It's why obama must be impeached. Damn Republicans need to get some balls. If the blacks riot, declare martial law in their ghettos and shoot to kill anyone rioting and looting.
The Repussicans won't even use their authority over the budget for fear of being accused of "shutting down" the government. I mean really, doesn't this say it all? I just hope that Boehner is kissing Pelosi when a big house finally drops on top of her head.

277156.jpg

Obama took an oath:

The Repussicans won't even use their authority over the budget for fear of being accused of "shutting down" the government. I mean really, doesn't this say it all? I just hope that Boehner is kissing Pelosi when a big house finally drops on top of her head.

277156.jpg
I wish politicians would stop kissing each other! It's embarrassing. If regular people were to try kissing their coworkers like politicians do, they would get the hell slapped out of themselves.....and rightly so.

That's BS. The real reason is they rake in huge corporate bribes for supporting amnesty. They say if they oppose amnesty they'll be called racist or they'll be accused of shutting down the govt. I'm telling you it's just a cover story. The GOP is a bunch or corrupt bribe-taking crooks who are betraying both their country and their party but as long as they get rich doing so, they're happy as clams

That's BS. The real reason is they rake in huge corporate bribes for supporting amnesty. They say if they oppose amnesty they'll be called racist or they'll be accused of shutting down the govt. I'm telling you it's just a cover story. The GOP is a bunch or corrupt bribe-taking crooks who are betraying both their country and their party but as long as they get rich doing so, they're happy as clams
What Republicans are getting richer? The richest members of Congress are all Democrats and that's through the shady dealings you just accused the GOP of, Tweezer-dick.

some people here seem to be ignorant of History....on Executive orders.... read this, it explains it some...

President Obama s use of executive orders in historical terms

-President George W. Bush issued several controversial executive orders surrounding the gathering of intelligence in the war on terror. Arguably the most controversial was a secret executive order he signed in 2002, authorizing the National Security Agency (NSA) to eavesdrop without a warrant on phone calls made by U.S. citizens and others living in the United States. The NSA had previously been limited exclusively to intelligence gathering operations outside of the country [source: Risen]. Critics of Bush's executive order accuse the NSA of conducting unconstitutional searches under the president's authorization. The Bush administration defended the secret program as necessary to root out homegrown terrorist plots. The 9/11 attackers, after all, had lived in the U.S. while making the final preparation for their hijacking plot.

-President Ronald Reagan used the direct power of executive orders to peel back layers of government regulation that he and his administration believed were hampering economic growth. President George W. Bush signed executive orders that approved more aggressive surveillance after 9/11 and limited public access to presidential documents. And President Obama has increasingly relied on executive orders to forward his agenda in the face of an intransigent Congress.

- top 10 E/O's to repeal list The top Bush executive orders that Obama should scrap immediately.

-President Bush stopped federally funding on embryonic stem cell research via a stroke of the pen.

-President Bush instituted Faith based initiatives with a stroke of the pen as well.

Did you call for these other presidents to be impeached? Did you all throw tizzy fits and tantrums like you are now? SO WHY are you claiming this is unconstitutional under Obama while it was not for ALL PREVIOUS Presidents?

I just don't get your rhetoric I suppose?

some people here seem to be ignorant of History....on Executive orders.... read this, it explains it some...

President Obama s use of executive orders in historical terms

-President George W. Bush issued several controversial executive orders surrounding the gathering of intelligence in the war on terror. Arguably the most controversial was a secret executive order he signed in 2002, authorizing the National Security Agency (NSA) to eavesdrop without a warrant on phone calls made by U.S. citizens and others living in the United States. The NSA had previously been limited exclusively to intelligence gathering operations outside of the country [source: Risen]. Critics of Bush's executive order accuse the NSA of conducting unconstitutional searches under the president's authorization. The Bush administration defended the secret program as necessary to root out homegrown terrorist plots. The 9/11 attackers, after all, had lived in the U.S. while making the final preparation for their hijacking plot.

-President Ronald Reagan used the direct power of executive orders to peel back layers of government regulation that he and his administration believed were hampering economic growth. President George W. Bush signed executive orders that approved more aggressive surveillance after 9/11 and limited public access to presidential documents. And President Obama has increasingly relied on executive orders to forward his agenda in the face of an intransigent Congress.

- top 10 E/O's to repeal list The top Bush executive orders that Obama should scrap immediately.

-President Bush stopped federally funding on embryonic stem cell research via a stroke of the pen.

-President Bush instituted Faith based initiatives with a stroke of the pen as well.

Did you call for these other presidents to be impeached? Did you all throw tizzy fits and tantrums like you are now? SO WHY are you claiming this is unconstitutional under Obama while it was not for ALL PREVIOUS Presidents?

I just don't get your rhetoric I suppose?

They would have if Fox had told them to.

Cool; I wonder if someone can test the concept of a "citizens' enjoinder" in Arizona, and enjoin their EDD department to stop appealing to ignorance of their own State laws regarding the concept of employment at will.

Forum List

Back