Arizona officially back in play...

Fox called Arizona so early because the decision that Arizona would Go blue wasade before the votes were counted. For me this is the most suspisious Swing of all. This really came Out of nowhere. Not for a Single do i believe that this is correct result.

More likely is that they had a democrat who can't count in charge.

Trump is projected to win given all the votes from his supporters remain uncounted, while Biden voters votes were counted first. There is even about a 20 K vote cushion.
Networks are always overly careful with calling states. Yet here Fox called the state when a huge percentage was still to come in. IT IS Not Like this is a Kentucky or something. IT was Always expected to be Close. The Arizona Call is absolutely unheard of. No Major Network has Made such an early call in a Swing state in decades.

What's interesting is that the AP called Arizona for Biden, but when you look at their map of the counties, they haven't called Maricopa County yet.

It has been reported that Az was discarding Trump ballots marked with Sharpies. The Az Sec. of State just gave an update, clarifying that these ballots are being put aside so the sharpie ink won't bleed on other ballots:

"(Update) According to Fox10, Arizona’s Secretary of State has made it clear that ballots marked with Sharpie pens will be counted and that ballots are purposefully offset so that the ink doesn’t bleed through and interfere with other ballots"

Ummm.....what's wrong with this BS statement?

These are MAIL-IN Ballots.....marked in PERMANENT ink.

That means the ink would have dried by now and there would be no chance of permanent marker ink-marked ballots to 'bleed' on any other ballots!

It sounds like Az got busted pulling and tossing these ballots, and when they got called on it the Sect of State made this BS excuse of how they were separating them to ensure permanent marker-marked ballots so the permanent marker ink would not 'bleed' on other ballots!

Sounds like they are going to HAVE to count them now!

kudos to the election monitors for catching and reporting this and to Fox10 for reporting it!

I believe it's not just mail-in ballots. I'm told they're having an issue with in-person ballots which the machines wouldn't read due to the pens used. I can tell you the polling places were issuing fine-tip Sharpie pens, which were bleeding through the paper.
I voted in person yesterday in Arizona and that was exactly the case. They issued fine point sharpies and they were bleeding through the ballots.

I believe it's not just mail-in ballots. I'm told they're having an issue with in-person ballots which the machines wouldn't read due to the pens used.

You are a faster thinker on your feet than the Az Sect of State. If he had said he tossed them aside to hand-count them later because the Sharpie ink made it difficult for the machines to read that would have been fine. instead the dumbass said he tossed the votes aside to count later - in a bin marked 'REJECTED Ballots' - to make sure the permanent marker ink did not 'bleed' all over the other ballots.

:p

I can hear your tears falling, pussygrabber was the only thing you had going for in your life, and now he is history, I'm so sorry for you.... not.... ha ha ha ha
Dude, there are no tears...I am laughing at your dumb ass for attempting to parrot a lie your masters fed you while you attempt to defend the only REAL, proven pu$$y-grabber in this election!

Bwuhahahahaha

UPDATE: The Arizona Secretary of State is urging caution on the state being called.

So we have a clear example of a state called early in favor of erring on Biden flipping the state...yet the same standard is not being applied to a state like Georgia by FOX!
It's crystal clear they want to keep Biden's EC #'s artificially ahead to influence peoples views when a final outcome is announced. You would think having acknowledge polling screwed up they wouldn't make calls like they did with Arizona.

Townhall.com is not a credible website. You need real sources to have any credibility at all.

It has been reported that Az was discarding Trump ballots marked with Sharpies. The Az Sec. of State just gave an update, clarifying that these ballots are being put aside so the sharpie ink won't bleed on other ballots:

"(Update) According to Fox10, Arizona’s Secretary of State has made it clear that ballots marked with Sharpie pens will be counted and that ballots are purposefully offset so that the ink doesn’t bleed through and interfere with other ballots"

That means the ink would have dried by now and there would be no chance of permanent marker ink-marked ballots to 'bleed' on any other ballots!

It sounds like Az got busted pulling and tossing these ballots, and when they got called on it the Sect of State made this BS excuse of how they were separating them to ensure permanent marker-marked ballots so the permanent marker ink would not 'bleed' on other ballots!

kudos to the election monitors for catching and reporting this and to Fox10 for reporting it!

I believe it's not just mail-in ballots. I'm told they're having an issue with in-person ballots which the machines wouldn't read due to the pens used. I can tell you the polling places were issuing fine-tip Sharpie pens, which were bleeding through the paper.
I voted in person yesterday in Arizona and that was exactly the case. They issued fine point sharpies and they were bleeding through the ballots.

And it was a two-sided ballot. It didn't take my 30+ years of working in offices to figure out that those phantom circles bleeding through were going to cause problems with the scanners.

Is there a SINGLE state where democrats did not commit atrocious amounts of fraud?

Thank God we have the God Emperor. With these developments his second term will be art of war, not art of the deal. You don't make deals with people who want you and your country dead. Looks like the prosecutions will start before his second term.

How long does it take for Sharpie ink to dry?

If ELECTION OFFICIALS give voters Sharpie markers to use to vote...and the ink begins to 'bleed', should the ELECTION OFFICIALS throw those ballots away instead of counting them because of their own dumbass mistake?

9Btw, - it would bleed through the ballot and mark anything underneath, not 'bleed all over other ballots minutes later)

Is there a SINGLE state where democrats did not commit atrocious amounts of fraud?

Thank God we have the God Emperor. With these developments his second term will be art of war, not art of the deal. You don't make deals with people who want you and your country dead. Looks like the prosecutions will start before his second term.

don't cry baby, all is gonna be fine...

View attachment 411204
Is this a picture of you or a DIFFERENT immature, chubby fat kid?

I believe it's not just mail-in ballots. I'm told they're having an issue with in-person ballots which the machines wouldn't read due to the pens used.

You are a faster thinker on your feet than the Az Sect of State. If he had said he tossed them aside to hand-count them later because the Sharpie ink made it difficult for the machines to read that would have been fine. instead the dumbass said he tossed the votes aside to count later - in a bin marked 'REJECTED Ballots' - to make sure the permanent marker ink did not 'bleed' all over the other ballots.

:p

Actually, the Secretary of State is a woman, and so far, she seems to have conducted herself in a cautious and professional manner, as far as I can see. I haven't heard anything about "rejected" bins. What I do know at the moment is that Arizona is having to hand-count ballots in Maricopa County, and that there were still over 200,000 votes to be counted at the last update.

UPDATE: The Arizona Secretary of State is urging caution on the state being called.

So we have a clear example of a state called early in favor of erring on Biden flipping the state...yet the same standard is not being applied to a state like Georgia by FOX!
It's crystal clear they want to keep Biden's EC #'s artificially ahead to influence peoples views when a final outcome is announced. You would think having acknowledge polling screwed up they wouldn't make calls like they did with Arizona.
No, not really.

Almost all the vote yet to count is mail in in Maricopa County which is the Phoenix metro area.

Townhall.com is not a credible website. You need real sources to have any credibility at all.

Really? THAT is what you have to "contribute"? Attacking the source? Are you attempting to make the point that the Arizona governor and Secretary of State did NOT make the statements in the story? That Townhall.com, in its "unreliability" - translated as "they say things I don't like" - made up those statements and facts, and that Arizona's ballot-counting is complete?

In short, do you have one actual fact other than the fact that you believe reliability is determined by agreeing with you?

I've seen fox as cnn light for years now. Makes me laugh my ass off when the butt stains here throw "but fox" at me.
Funny thing South Carolina is a lot closer and has more votes not counted and fox called it for trump but not North Carolina and Trump has a bigger lead

Actually, the Secretary of State is a woman, and so far, she seems to have conducted herself in a cautious and professional manner, as far as I can see.

...except handing voters Sharpies to vote with then throwing out their votes when the permanent ink bleeds through the ballots...

...except for claiming she fully intended /intends to count the ballots after tossing them into a bin marked 'REJECTD Ballots'

...except for claiming that permanent marker ink 'bleeds' all over other ballots minutes later instead of bleeding through the ballot....which still doesn't explain tossing them into a bin marked 'REJECTED' ballots and claiming she intended to still count them.

Sorry, but you are more willing to stretch the boundaries of reason and common sense to accommodate her laughable answer.

Actually, the Secretary of State is a woman, and so far, she seems to have conducted herself in a cautious and professional manner, as far as I can see.

...except handing voters Sharpies to vote with then throwing out their votes when the permanent ink bleeds through the ballots...

...except for claiming she fully intended /intends to count the ballots after tossing them into a bin marked 'REJECTD Ballots'

...except for claiming that permanent marker ink 'bleeds' all over other ballots minutes later instead of bleeding through the ballot....which still doesn't explain tossing them into a bin marked 'REJECTED' ballots and claiming she intended to still count them.

Sorry, but you are more willing to stretch the boundaries of reason and common sense to accommodate her laughable answer.

Except for you're stating as fact a lot of things not actually in evidence.

Sorry, but I'm not willing to stretch the boundaries of reason and common sense to simply accepting anyone's assertions without proof. So please link to these "rejected ballot" bins and other claims.

I've seen fox as cnn light for years now. Makes me laugh my ass off when the butt stains here throw "but fox" at me.
Funny thing South Carolina is a lot closer and has more votes not counted and fox called it for trump but not North Carolina and Trump has a bigger lead
I hear North Korea was even called for Trump.

How long does it take for Sharpie ink to dry?

If ELECTION OFFICIALS give voters Sharpie markers to use to vote...and the ink begins to 'bleed', should the ELECTION OFFICIALS throw those ballots away instead of counting them because of their own dumbass mistake?

9Btw, - it would bleed through the ballot and mark anything underneath, not 'bleed all over other ballots minutes later)
I'm pretty sure the ink was dry by the time I got to the scanner. The scanner seemed to read my ballot OK, the display said ballot read and it didn't reject the paper ballot. No ballot touches another until after it's read by the machine, and the voter inserts the ballot into the reader him or herself.

Forum List

Back