Arizona officially back in play...

Michigan is still way in play as well.

Pennsylvania looks like a Trump win so far, but there is serious funny business going on right now.

The effort appears to be geared toward making it LOOK like a Biden win.

Whats the latest with Mi? I'm noticing if keeps being suggested votes still being counted are mail-in ballots but when question it seems in many places it's also early vote...why is early vote still not counted?

Because the republican controlled legislature in Michigan refused to allow early voting to be counted until election day. Seems Trump had already said he would contest the vote in Mi before there was any discussion about the impending vote counting problems, and republicans refused to allow counting before election day to give him grounds for that.

You predicted Trump lost the elderly. You predicted Trump lost suburban whites.
You predicted Trump would likely lose minority support.

You predicted all kinds of bullshit that didn't happen.

And one does not need to be angry to expose your stupidity.

It's likely that all those things did happen. Biden is winning by 2% nationally, and there are still millions of votes to be counted that will almost certainly add to Biden's lead.

It has been reported that Az was discarding Trump ballots marked with Sharpies. The Az Sec. of State just gave an update, clarifying that these ballots are being put aside so the sharpie ink won't bleed on other ballots:

"(Update) According to Fox10, Arizona’s Secretary of State has made it clear that ballots marked with Sharpie pens will be counted and that ballots are purposefully offset so that the ink doesn’t bleed through and interfere with other ballots"

Ummm.....what's wrong with this BS statement?

These are MAIL-IN Ballots.....marked in PERMANENT ink.

That means the ink would have dried by now and there would be no chance of permanent marker ink-marked ballots to 'bleed' on any other ballots!

It sounds like Az got busted pulling and tossing these ballots, and when they got called on it the Sect of State made this BS excuse of how they were separating them to ensure permanent marker-marked ballots so the permanent marker ink would not 'bleed' on other ballots!

Sounds like they are going to HAVE to count them now!

kudos to the election monitors for catching and reporting this and to Fox10 for reporting it!

You predicted Trump lost the elderly. You predicted Trump lost suburban whites.
You predicted Trump would likely lose minority support.

You predicted all kinds of bullshit that didn't happen.

And one does not need to be angry to expose your stupidity.

It's likely that all those things did happen. Biden is winning by 2% nationally, and there are still millions of votes to be counted that will almost certainly add to Biden's lead.
Bidens lead came from the west coast. That isn't where all the elderly and retired live. The numbers on Trumps minority support are already out there and he raised it. He outperformed almost all categories from 2016.

It has been reported that Az was discarding Trump ballots marked with Sharpies. The Az Sec. of State just gave an update, clarifying that these ballots are being put aside for not so the sharpie ink won't bleed on other ballots:

"(Update) According to Fox10, Arizona’s Secretary of State has made it clear that ballots marked with Sharpie pens will be counted and that ballots are purposefully offset so that the ink doesn’t bleed through and interfere with other ballots"

That means the ink would have dried by now and there would be no chance of permanent marker ink-marked ballots to 'bleed' on any other ballots!

It sounds like Az got busted pulling and tossing these ballots, and when they got called on it the Sect of State made this BS excuse of how they were separating them to ensure permanent marker-marked ballots so the permanent marker ink would not 'bleed' on other ballots!

kudos to the election monitors for catching and reporting this and to Fox10 for reporting it!

Biden has been running for president since 1988 and never finishes in the top 3 or 4 as a candidate. You have to cheat to get a moron like this elected.

Michigan is still way in play as well.

Pennsylvania looks like a Trump win so far, but there is serious funny business going on right now.

The effort appears to be geared toward making it LOOK like a Biden win.

Ye I know... Some of them are actually counting votes...

Have you a reason not to count the votes (apart from Trump might loose)?

Anyway if Trump wants to stop counting everywhere he still looses...

Bidens lead came from the west coast. That isn't where all the elderly and retired live. The numbers on Trumps minority support are already out there and he raised it. He outperformed almost all categories from 2016.

There are still millions of votes to be counted in CA, which is why Biden's lead is going to increase. He's also going to pick up votes and likely win PA.

Trump has outperformed amongst non-whites, but he's trailing his 2016 numbers amongst seniors and women.

I'm not sure if I can, but I'll try.

No no I trust Fox Ne....ummmmmmmbarf.

Sorry I couldn't do it. I'll have to wait for one of the other network to call it.

It has been reported that Az was discarding Trump ballots marked with Sharpies. The Az Sec. of State just gave an update, clarifying that these ballots are being put aside so the sharpie ink won't bleed on other ballots:

How long are we supposed to think Sharpie ink takes to dry? That's Bullshit!

Now would be a good time for the FBI to launch an investigation of Arizona voter fraud.

Fox called Arizona so early because the decision that Arizona would Go blue was made before the votes were counted. For me this is the most suspisious Swing of all. This really came Out of nowhere. Not for a Single Seconds do i believe that this is a correct result.

There is no telling what crazy shit might be reported by the right wing sites you are so fond of. Their reports have always been bullshit in the past, and there is no reason to believe they aren't bullshit now.

Fox called Arizona so early because the decision that Arizona would Go blue wasade before the votes were counted. For me this is the most suspisious Swing of all. This really came Out of nowhere. Not for a Single do i believe that this is correct result.

More likely is that they had a democrat who can't count in charge.

Trump is projected to win given all the votes from his supporters remain uncounted, while Biden voters votes were counted first. There is even about a 20 K vote cushion.

How long are we supposed to think Sharpie ink takes to dry? That's Bullshit!

Now would be a good time for the FBI to launch an investigation of Arizona voter fraud.
The 'Sharpie' is obviously smarter than this dumbass. :p

Arizona officially back in play

No it isn't.

The most populous county in the state, the one where over 60% of the state's population lives, is still hand-counting votes because of a foul-up with the machines. According to our governor this morning, we're still in play and the AP and Fox called the state for Biden prematurely. I'm thinking he has a better idea what's happening here than you do.

Fox called Arizona so early because the decision that Arizona would Go blue wasade before the votes were counted. For me this is the most suspisious Swing of all. This really came Out of nowhere. Not for a Single do i believe that this is correct result.

More likely is that they had a democrat who can't count in charge.

Trump is projected to win given all the votes from his supporters remain uncounted, while Biden voters votes were counted first. There is even about a 20 K vote cushion.
Networks are always overly careful with calling states. Yet here Fox called the state when a huge percentage was still to come in. IT IS Not Like this is a Kentucky or something. IT was Always expected to be Close. The Arizona Call is absolutely unheard of. No Major Network has Made such an early call in a Swing state in decades.

go back to playing video games in your trailer, the pussygrabber was beaten like a dog, Joe forever!!!!!! haaaa ha ha ha ha

Ummm....Joe IS the only real, proven pu$$-grabber in this race. Even Kmala Harris said so when she beat him down on-stage during the DNC Primaries.
Yeah but that's not what his propaganda machine told him to say.....

I believe it's not just mail-in ballots. I'm told they're having an issue with in-person ballots which the machines wouldn't read due to the pens used. I can tell you the polling places were issuing fine-tip Sharpie pens, which were bleeding through the paper.

UPDATE: The Arizona Secretary of State is urging caution on the state being called.

So we have a clear example of a state called early in favor of erring on Biden flipping the state...yet the same standard is not being applied to a state like Georgia by FOX!
It's crystal clear they want to keep Biden's EC #'s artificially ahead to influence peoples views when a final outcome is announced. You would think having acknowledge polling screwed up they wouldn't make calls like they did with Arizona.

do you also believe in unicorns? haaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....

View attachment 411188

So you figure both the Arizona governor and the Arizona Secretary of State know less about Arizona's election than you do?

Forum List

Back