Arkansas Cops dish out red state violence on video

So, your point?

Are you black?
Point is when confronted with police brutality the base of this site just shrugs. When confronted with someone taking a knee to protest police brutality this site goes bonkers.

I am a white dude. Can’t you see my avatar?

The force certainly looks excessive. On the other hand, the guy did also appear to be resisting. And, significantly, this doesn’t tell us how it began or why.

The cops are already suspended. Maybe it’s time to see how the event came to be.

He was supposedly yelling at a store clerk. He left and the cops tracked him down is how it started.

Point is when confronted with police brutality the base of this site just shrugs. When confronted with someone taking a knee to protest police brutality this site goes bonkers.

I am a white dude. Can’t you see my avatar?
Look, I don't give a shit. Race pimps are a dime-dozen. So you're a wigger. No one cares.

Look, I don't give a shit. Race pimps are a dime-dozen. So you're a wigger. No one cares.
I bet you are on social security and lived a broken and unfulfilling life. I bet you have few friends and can only find comfort in thinking you are better than other people for no basis other than how they look. You sir are a cliche.

Forum List

Back