Arkansas Cops dish out red state violence on video

Looks like these roided up cops got mad at suspect and subsequently imparted some violent red state justice. It appears they overcharged him as well to try and cover this up as defensive.

I’m guessing the charge was attacking police officers’ knees and fists with his face and damaging public property by slamming his head into the sidewalk. Maybe his blood was littering?

Hilarious.

I bet you are on social security and lived a broken and unfulfilling life. I bet you have few friends and can only find comfort in thinking you are better than other people for no basis other than how they look. You sir are a cliche.
I thought we we're talking about race.

Looks like these roided up cops got mad at suspect and subsequently imparted some violent red state justice. It appears they overcharged him as well to try and cover this up as defensive.

I’m guessing the charge was attacking police officers’ knees and fists with his face and damaging public property by slamming his head into the sidewalk. Maybe his blood was littering?

Didn't show a single thing about what the perp did. For all we know, he was trying to shoot them.

Didn't show a single thing about what the perp did. For all we know, he was trying to shoot them.
Anything is possible but, come on, this is ridiculous. It’s a terrible encounter.

It doesn't but the police do not get to enact the punishment.
I didn’t contend they did. But they are allowed to use force. The question will be whether or not that degree of force was commensurate with what the defendant was doing, if anything.

I didn’t contend they did. But they are allowed to use force. The question will be whether or not that degree of force was commensurate with what the defendant was doing, if anything.

They have been suspended.

"subsequently imparted some violent red state justice."

You're an idiot.

They knew enough to suspend them and start an investigation.
They knew enough to take proactive steps for the sake of appearances at least. And of course they knew enough to start an investigation. All I have seen is the cell phone video and that’s clearly enough to believe an investigation is warranted.

Forum List

Back