armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

Give us some examples of these standards or quotas that apply only to minorities. Give us some examples of these special grants and student funding that only applies to minorities.
Job hiring, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, all are examples. The open admissions program at CUNY was one of these for college admissions, as was the watered down courses to accomodate all the airhead blacks who got in without having to show a qualifying high school grade average.

My graduate school (Memphis State University) was an example of the college financial aid standard that you had to be black, to get an assistantship. And guess who got them ? Only blacks, nobody else.

So what's your thrust here anyway. You trying to say that the # 1 racism in America for 57 years doesn't exist ? One never knows what a liberal might say. They say anything, no matter how insane.

Give us some examples of these standards or quotas that apply only to minorities. Give us some examples of these special grants and student funding that only applies to minorities.
Job hiring, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, all are examples. The open admissions program at CUNY was one of these for college admissions, as was the watered down courses to accomodate all the airhead blacks who got in without having to show a qualifying high school grade average.

My graduate school (Memphis State University) was an example of the college financial aid standard that you had to be black, to get an assistantship. And guess who got them ? Only blacks, nobody else.

So what's your thrust here anyway. You trying to say that the # 1 racism in America for 57 years doesn't exist ? One never knows what a liberal might say. They say anything, no matter how insane.
He's a racist; that's all he is, and it's his entire reason for being.
He is never going to be honest, and he is never going to admit he might be wrong..... he isn't capable of that. He isn't evolved enough as a person, and I doubt he ever will be.

He will die someday, stewing in his own hatred of white people, having spent his life making sure that his people are as fucked as possible, and having done more to worsen race relations than any ten Klansmen ever could.

Fuck him....... he's a loser.

Oh wow that makes it better, what in seven hells is a AA questionnaire? I have never filled out or seen a AA questionnaire and I am 100% black.
I wouldn't be caught dead accepting a job or business loan or anything that had RACIST discrimination attached to it. Only pitiful, weak, dumb-shit, lazy, lost, losers like you do that.

Lmao.

No protection is a fucking moron my brother. I put his retarded ass on ignore because all he does is cry about affirmative action even though everybody knows that whites have benefitted from it the most.
How have whites benefitted more?
You don't want to know, but here you go I know an excuse will follow.

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.

Another study shows that women made greater gains in employment at companies that do business with the federal government, which are therefore subject to federal affirmative-action requirements, than in other companies — with female employment rising 15.2% at federal contractors but only 2.2% elsewhere. And the women working for federal-contractor companies also held higher positions and were paid better.

Even in the private sector, the advancements of white women eclipse those of people of color. After IBM established its own affirmative-action program, the numbers of women in management positions more than tripled in less than 10 years. Data from subsequent years show that the number of executives of color at IBM also grew, but not nearly at the same rate.

It is easier for a white man with a criminal record to get hired than it is for a black man with no criminal background. According to Pew Research, even when adjusted for education and experience, the black unemployment rate is consistently twice that of whites. Even having a black name can make one unhirable. All of this is true even with affirmative action mandates in place.

Now let's hear the bullshit excuses like, "oh my cousin didn't get a job at FedEx because a unqualified black man got it because of AA."
Your goofball source man, Tim Wise, calls himself an "ANTIRACIST"
FALSE! He is a racist who, just like Joe Biden, supports the # 1 racism in America, Affirmative Action. This is why your studies and sources are all garbage. they are written by racists like Tim Wise, who think it's OK to racially discriminate, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

Your paragraph here is indicative of the twisted way that you think. Notice how you say >> "It's easier for a white man with acriminal record to get hired than it is for a black man with no criminal background." And then you purport to prove this by saying "the black unemployment rate is consistently twice that of whites"
So that leads you to conclude that blacks are being discriminated against, and its hard fir them to get jobs. No, fool. First of all, the REPORTED black unemployment rate is BUNK. I proved that with my VA hospital example.

And for those blacks who are unemployed (at a time when jobs are plentiful), its because they would rather sit home and collect welfare or unemployment insurance, than go out and work.

And look at this fool still blabbering about white women and Affirmative Action, when I squashed his white women talking point flat as a pancake, right here in this thread (Post # 318), and have squashed it many times before in other threads.

Last edited:

OMG this racist idiot is a special POS. Moron you still enjoy white privilege to this day.
You total MORON. ALL blacks are eligible for AA, and every time a job application is handed out, it contains an AA questionairre.

Eligible for and benefit from are 2 different things dumb ass. Bullshit there is NOT an AA questionnaire with job applications, where do you come up with this dumb shit.
Same with busines loans, Same with college financial aid, etc etc.

Is that why black folks can't receive them.

According to data recently made available from the US Federal Reserve, more than half of companies that have black owners were turned down for loans, a rate twice as high as white business owners. The report found that while black-owned firms were the most likely to have applied for bank financing, less than 47% of these applications were fully funded. Even when black business owners get approved, their rate of failure to receive full financing is the highest among all categories by more than 10%.

Black business owners are being denied business loans from banks despite having good credit scores and showing consistent annual profits.

According to the most recent data available from the U.S. Federal Reserve, Black business owners are denied loans by banks more frequently than any other racial group, reported St. Louis Public Radio
You are so fuckin ignorant, why do you think the well-paid 16,000 employees at the VA hospital I go to, are 80% black, 19% other non-white race, and 1% white women (doctors of course). ZERO white men. And you talk about "white privilege" ? You re so fuckin stupid, you don't even know the BLACK PRIVILEGE that you are swimming in. Poor lost DUPE.

Wow the VA Hospital, yea that proves your theory.

White VA Employees Twice as Likely to Be Promoted as Black Workers​

55% of VA Staff Have Seen Racial Discrimination Against Vets, Union Says​

Most Veterans Affairs Employees Say Racism a Problem at VA​

Nearly 80% of Department of Veterans Affairs employees believe racism is a serious, pervasive problem at the nation's second-largest federal agency, and more than half report witnessing racial discrimination against veterans while at work, according to a new union survey.

The nationwide survey released Friday showed 78% of VA staff who responded reported that racism is a "moderate" to "serious" problem at the department, according to the data collected by the American Federation of Government Employees. AFGE is one of the largest unions representing federal employees, including hundreds of thousands of VA staff.

Now go ahead and tell us how these folks are all lying.
Where do YOU come up with YOUR dumb shit. I have seen many, many job applications, and they ALL have AA questionnaires. You're on another planet.

Can anyone post an AA questionnaire that comes with a job application, because I have never seen one for any job I have applied for.
St Louis PUBLIC RADIO. HA HA HA. Now there's a real objective source for you, huh ? About as bad as the Guardian, another leftist rag, that makes a living by lying 24/7 (and you fall for it).

So they are lying giving hard numbers, but you are telling the truth and you haven't given shit to back up that bullshit you are spewing.
Dude, you are swimming in BLACK PRIVILEGE (AA) that has been here for 57 years. If you are unaware of it, you're the biggest idiot in America.,

Black privilege? Which would be what? Highest unemployment rate, highest incarceration rate, police brutality and even death, Yea that is one helluva privilege.
YEAH, the VA Hospital absolutely proves my point, because practically everybody working there IS BLACK, you numbskull. and just to show how numbskull you are, just compare our sources. You are using a leftist, govt labor union loaded with blacks, and I am using 10 years of experience being inside 2 VA hospitals + a dozens of their clinics, and SEEING who works there (doctors, nurses, technician, clerical, maintenance, etc) I've seen THOUSANDS of them for YEARS, and have had medical treatment given to me by them (99% non white ; 80% black).

LOL, you can't make this shit up folks. Now this is what you call an idiot.
This is undeniable FACT, that your silly leftist source can't refute, no matter how much they blabber about their "studies" or "data" or whatever other jibberish they spew.

Regarding your mindless VA rant, first, you don't say what race these VA employees are. I can tell you. They're black, because that's who works there. And is there racism there ? You better believe there is. If there wasn't, the 16,000 employees at JAH VA Hospital in Tampa wouldn't be 80% black and 99& non white. Yeah, there's racism all right. FOR SURE . It's called Affirmative Action discrimination against whites.

And the proof is in the hallways. One walk through those hallways for about an hour, and seeing a few hundred staff members, SHOWS it crystal clear. And if you got up off your ass, and came down here and took a look, you see it for yourself, instead of believing a bunch of biased bullshit reports. I dare you. Come here and walk the hallways all day if you like, and see if you can find ONE white male. Don't bet your house on it.

I have figured you out, you are just a bitter, old, white racist that is probably dumb as a rock and couldn't get a job at the VA because some black person was smarter or more qualified than you were so you use the weak ass excuse it had to be because of AA because there is NO way that a black person could be smarter or more qualified than I am.
There is no such thing as an AA application.
The way they exercise AA is passing laws that require minority quotas or standards that apply only to minorities. They offer grants and student funding only to someone who falls within a specific racial group. You are given special consideration because of you ethnic group when it comes to admissions into schools. Obama was given a position on the Harvard Law Review simply because he was black. He was given a Grammy because he was black and a Democrat. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize not because he helped create peace....but because he was the first black American POTUS and trashed the US all over the world.......and because he bribed the Nobel committee with a million dollar donation that was taken from the US Treasury.
Whites have been given land and other things for the past 245 years because they are white. Stop lying to yourself about things.

He is never going to be honest, and he is never going to admit he might be wrong..... he isn't capable of that. He isn't evolved enough as a person, and I doubt he ever will be.

He will die someday, stewing in his own hatred of white people, having spent his life making sure that his people are as fucked as possible, and having done more to worsen race relations than any ten Klansmen ever could.

Another white man lying to himself.

OMG this racist idiot is a special POS. Moron you still enjoy white privilege to this day.
You total MORON. ALL blacks are eligible for AA, and every time a job application is handed out, it contains an AA questionairre.

Eligible for and benefit from are 2 different things dumb ass. Bullshit there is NOT an AA questionnaire with job applications, where do you come up with this dumb shit.

According to data recently made available from the US Federal Reserve, more than half of companies that have black owners were turned down for loans, a rate twice as high as white business owners. The report found that while black-owned firms were the most likely to have applied for bank financing, less than 47% of these applications were fully funded. Even when black business owners get approved, their rate of failure to receive full financing is the highest among all categories by more than 10%.

Black business owners are being denied business loans from banks despite having good credit scores and showing consistent annual profits.

According to the most recent data available from the U.S. Federal Reserve, Black business owners are denied loans by banks more frequently than any other racial group, reported St. Louis Public Radio
You are so fuckin ignorant, why do you think the well-paid 16,000 employees at the VA hospital I go to, are 80% black, 19% other non-white race, and 1% white women (doctors of course). ZERO white men. And you talk about "white privilege" ? You re so fuckin stupid, you don't even know the BLACK PRIVILEGE that you are swimming in. Poor lost DUPE.

Nearly 80% of Department of Veterans Affairs employees believe racism is a serious, pervasive problem at the nation's second-largest federal agency, and more than half report witnessing racial discrimination against veterans while at work, according to a new union survey.

The nationwide survey released Friday showed 78% of VA staff who responded reported that racism is a "moderate" to "serious" problem at the department, according to the data collected by the American Federation of Government Employees. AFGE is one of the largest unions representing federal employees, including hundreds of thousands of VA staff.

Where do YOU come up with YOUR dumb shit. I have seen many, many job applications, and they ALL have AA questionnaires. You're on another planet.

Can anyone post an AA questionnaire that comes with a job application, because I have never seen one for any job I have applied for.
St Louis PUBLIC RADIO. HA HA HA. Now there's a real objective source for you, huh ? About as bad as the Guardian, another leftist rag, that makes a living by lying 24/7 (and you fall for it).

So they are lying giving hard numbers, but you are telling the truth and you haven't given shit to back up that bullshit you are spewing.
Dude, you are swimming in BLACK PRIVILEGE (AA) that has been here for 57 years. If you are unaware of it, you're the biggest idiot in America.,

Black privilege? Which would be what? Highest unemployment rate, highest incarceration rate, police brutality and even death, Yea that is one helluva privilege.
YEAH, the VA Hospital absolutely proves my point, because practically everybody working there IS BLACK, you numbskull. and just to show how numbskull you are, just compare our sources. You are using a leftist, govt labor union loaded with blacks, and I am using 10 years of experience being inside 2 VA hospitals + a dozens of their clinics, and SEEING who works there (doctors, nurses, technician, clerical, maintenance, etc) I've seen THOUSANDS of them for YEARS, and have had medical treatment given to me by them (99% non white ; 80% black).

This is undeniable FACT, that your silly leftist source can't refute, no matter how much they blabber about their "studies" or "data" or whatever other jibberish they spew.

Regarding your mindless VA rant, first, you don't say what race these VA employees are. I can tell you. They're black, because that's who works there. And is there racism there ? You better believe there is. If there wasn't, the 16,000 employees at JAH VA Hospital in Tampa wouldn't be 80% black and 99& non white. Yeah, there's racism all right. FOR SURE . It's called Affirmative Action discrimination against whites.

And the proof is in the hallways. One walk through those hallways for about an hour, and seeing a few hundred staff members, SHOWS it crystal clear. And if you got up off your ass, and came down here and took a look, you see it for yourself, instead of believing a bunch of biased bullshit reports. I dare you. Come here and walk the hallways all day if you like, and see if you can find ONE white male. Don't bet your house on it.

I have figured you out, you are just a bitter, old, white racist that is probably dumb as a rock and couldn't get a job at the VA because some black person was smarter or more qualified than you were so you use the weak ass excuse it had to be because of AA because there is NO way that a black person could be smarter or more qualified than I am.
The way they exercise AA is passing laws that require minority quotas or standards that apply only to minorities. They offer grants and student funding only to someone who falls within a specific racial group. You are given special consideration because of you ethnic group when it comes to admissions into schools. Obama was given a position on the Harvard Law Review simply because he was black. He was given a Grammy because he was black and a Democrat. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize not because he helped create peace....but because he was the first black American POTUS and trashed the US all over the world.......and because he bribed the Nobel committee with a million dollar donation that was taken from the US Treasury.
Whites have been given land and other things for the past 245 years because they are white. Stop lying to yourself about things.
Clearly you're a racist idiot.
Nobody gave me any land.
I bought and worked for every piece of land I ever had.

Nobody gave me any land.
Clearly you call me a racist because you can't face the truth.

Nobody gave me any land.

You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the Dingleberries.
No....I'm calling you what you are.
My suggestion is find a receipt for all of this stolen land you say you deserve and you may have a valid point. But considering the fact that only Native-Americans have that claim.....good fucking luck trying to prove it.

Nobody gave me any land.

My suggestion is find a receipt for all of this stolen land you say you deserve and you may have a valid point. But considering the fact that only Native-Americans have that claim.....good fucking luck trying to prove it.
hey mudwhistle i think were on the same side sorry if junmped on you earlier.

You're doing the lying. Blacks are who is getting things. Like I've already described.

Sounds about right.

Yep and that's the problem they have racist whites in place like you making the decision. If my credit score is higher than yours which means I pay my bills on time why am I denied a loan and you are granted one if it is on an individual basis.
You will get the loan ahead of the white guy, by way of Affirmative Action.

1. Maybe they didn't bother giving you one because they could see you're black. In my case, I'm half white, half Hispanic, and I have black hair, so they can't tell right off what I might be. I would imagine lots of posters here have applied for jobs and got AA questionnaire. I never heard of somebody applying for a job and not getting an AA questionnaire. Maybe I'll start a thread on that.

2. You got it exactly backwards. YOU are who hasn't produced anything to back up your crazy contentions. Leftist unions and pundits don't count for anything. In contrast, oh but I certainly HAVE given proof. The best there is. I produced 2 VA hospitals, with a total of over 30,000 employees, and practically all them black. Anybody who wants the proof...go there and see for yourself. Seeing is believing.

3. YOU KNOW what black privilege is, It is Affirmative Action of which blacks are the beneficiaries. It is also, the way liberals pander to blacks. Often when a white cop shoots a black guy justifiably, the liberal media and politicians jump all over that cop, and glorify the black guy, who in many cases, was a criminal engaged in crime. There are numerous cases.
Also note that under Trump, we had the lowest black unemployment rate in US history. And why are so many blacks unemployed. Well, many ARE employed - as drug dealers, numbers rackateers, prostitutes, pimps, hit men, burglars, muggers, car thieves. And that's also why so many are incarcerated. You do the crime, you do the time.
As for police brutality, that is a myth spread by Obama, Jackson, Sharpton, Crump, et al. In most cases where cops were accused of it, they were innocent. Often they had to shoot a guy because the dumb dolt let his hands disappear, which you CANNOT do (not if you want to keep on living).

4. That's right, bonehead. You can't make it up, because if you go to the VA hospital you will see almost entirely blacks working there. Can't make it up. Proof is right before your eyes.

5. There are some black people that are smarter and more qualified than I am. Two examples are Ben Carson a brain surgeon, and Clarence Thomas, US Supreme court justice. You apparently support the #1 RACISM in America, Affirmative Action, because you're too weak, dumb as a rock, and inferior to make anything of yourself, on your own, or stand tall on your own 2 feet, so you grab onto racial discrimination against others to push you up. I'm proud to have never done that, but you don't care. You have no pride, no self-respect, no dignity.
I wouldn't be surprised if you've never held a real job in your whole life.
You are talking loud and you ain't saying shit. You just wrote a book of bullshit, let's deal in facts not your right wing, racist opinions. You haven't brought anything and I mean anything to back up your bullshit. It was a AA program that helped out Good ole Uncle Thomas, but you're right he probably is smarter than you are. Hell there are a lot of black folks who are smarter than you are. I go to the VA probably 4 or 5 times a year and there are alot of black folks who work there and there are also alot of white folks who work there. Go by some of the Directors offices and see who is working in there. What happened some black person got your job at the VA, come on and give us the story of how much more qualified you were and because of AA some black person got your job.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Yep and that's the problem they have racist whites in place like you making the decision. If my credit score is higher than yours which means I pay my bills on time why am I denied a loan and you are granted one if it is on an individual basis.
You will get the loan ahead of the white guy, by way of Affirmative Action.
Again more of the same bullshit, the facts prove that you don't have a clue.

• Love

The statistic that more black borrowers get rejected for loans than do the crackers doesn't "prove" racism at all.

Not unless you can show that honkies are more likely to be Deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.

Otherwise, it sounds like just prudent business practices,
So show us where it says black folks are deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.
Glad you asked that.

Stats in the student loan racket- which as a federal program keeps accurate racial statistics of its borrowers- shows the brothers beat the lenders at a much greater rate.
Graduate degrees confer large returns in the labor market: graduate degree-holders in 2012 earned 21 percent more than those with only a bachelor’s degree.[xxiii] Analyzing data on 25-45 year olds in the American Community Survey (ACS), we find that the additional earnings boost from graduate degrees is even larger for black students (though our estimates suggest that blacks with graduate degrees still earn less on average than whites with only a bachelor’s degree).[/b]

So we were not talking about student loans, we are speaking of business loans for black.folks with good credit and up which means they didn't default on their student loans.
Well....if they keep refusing to pay their bills....they won't have good credit for long.
There isn't some imaginary black interest rate. You get an interest rate according to the underwriter who scored your loan application. Your race isn't on the application...by-law.

As per your link......

"Amidst the general public concern over rising levels of student loan debt, racial disparities have attracted increasing attention. In 2006, a U.S. Department of Education report noted that black graduates were more likely to take on student debt, and in 2007, an Education Sector analysis of the same data found that black graduates from the 1992-93 cohort defaulted at a rate five times higher than that of white or Asian students in the 10 years after graduation (Hispanic/Latino graduates showed a similar, but somewhat smaller disparity).Black-white disparity in student loan debt more than triples after graduation Recently, momentum on the topic has been growing, with several new studies documenting how students of color are disproportionately burdened by student debt"
That lie was debunked 20 posts ago. I have already shown where black folks who had excellent credit which means they pay their bills were denied loans. I will give you credit, boy racist have an excuse for everything.
Well....I posted something more recent than something from 20yrs ago. So apparently you're wrong again.

BTW, I had time to find the section on minority contracts.
It's been retitled 'Small Disadvantaged - Business' or socially challenged contractors.

Who qualifies as disadvanted? I don't see where this program was established for black folks.

• Love

Oh wow that makes it better, what in seven hells is a AA questionnaire? I have never filled out or seen a AA questionnaire and I am 100% black.
I wouldn't be caught dead accepting a job or business loan or anything that had RACIST discrimination attached to it. Only pitiful, weak, dumb-shit, lazy, lost, losers like you do that.

Lmao.

No protection is a fucking moron my brother. I put his retarded ass on ignore because all he does is cry about affirmative action even though everybody knows that whites have benefitted from it the most.

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.

Another study shows that women made greater gains in employment at companies that do business with the federal government, which are therefore subject to federal affirmative-action requirements, than in other companies — with female employment rising 15.2% at federal contractors but only 2.2% elsewhere. And the women working for federal-contractor companies also held higher positions and were paid better.

Even in the private sector, the advancements of white women eclipse those of people of color. After IBM established its own affirmative-action program, the numbers of women in management positions more than tripled in less than 10 years. Data from subsequent years show that the number of executives of color at IBM also grew, but not nearly at the same rate.

It is easier for a white man with a criminal record to get hired than it is for a black man with no criminal background. According to Pew Research, even when adjusted for education and experience, the black unemployment rate is consistently twice that of whites. Even having a black name can make one unhirable. All of this is true even with affirmative action mandates in place.

Now let's hear the bullshit excuses like, "oh my cousin didn't get a job at FedEx because a unqualified black man got it because of AA."
FALSE! He is a racist who, just like Joe Biden, supports the # 1 racism in America, Affirmative Action. This is why your studies and sources are all garbage. they are written by racists like Tim Wise, who think it's OK to racially discriminate, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

Your paragraph here is indicative of the twisted way that you think. Notice how you say >> "It's easier for a white man with acriminal record to get hired than it is for a black man with no criminal background." And then you purport to prove this by saying "the black unemployment rate is consistently twice that of whites"
So that leads you to conclude that blacks are being discriminated against, and its hard fir them to get jobs. No, fool. First of all, the REPORTED black unemployment rate is BUNK. I proved that with my VA hospital example.

And for those blacks who are unemployed (at a time when jobs are plentiful), its because they would rather sit home and collect welfare or unemployment insurance, than go out and work.

And look at this fool still blabbering about white women and Affirmative Action, when I squashed his white women talking point flat as a pancake, right here in this thread (Post # 318), and have squashed it many times before in other threads.
Well you haven't given us nothing except your right wing, butt hurt, racist opinion.

• Love

Nobody gave me any land.

Between me and you I am the only one speaking the truth. We are owed money and land, since we were bought here. And no, Africans didn't bring us here and whites didn't have to buy the slaves.

Last edited:

Nobody gave me any land.

hey mudwhistle i think were on the same side sorry if junmped on you earlier.
no problem

The statistic that more black borrowers get rejected for loans than do the crackers doesn't "prove" racism at all.

Not unless you can show that honkies are more likely to be Deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.

Otherwise, it sounds like just prudent business practices,
So show us where it says black folks are deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.
Glad you asked that.

Stats in the student loan racket- which as a federal program keeps accurate racial statistics of its borrowers- shows the brothers beat the lenders at a much greater rate.
Graduate degrees confer large returns in the labor market: graduate degree-holders in 2012 earned 21 percent more than those with only a bachelor’s degree.[xxiii] Analyzing data on 25-45 year olds in the American Community Survey (ACS), we find that the additional earnings boost from graduate degrees is even larger for black students (though our estimates suggest that blacks with graduate degrees still earn less on average than whites with only a bachelor’s degree).[/b]

So we were not talking about student loans, we are speaking of business loans for black.folks with good credit and up which means they didn't default on their student loans.
Well....if they keep refusing to pay their bills....they won't have good credit for long.
There isn't some imaginary black interest rate. You get an interest rate according to the underwriter who scored your loan application. Your race isn't on the application...by-law.

As per your link......

"Amidst the general public concern over rising levels of student loan debt, racial disparities have attracted increasing attention. In 2006, a U.S. Department of Education report noted that black graduates were more likely to take on student debt, and in 2007, an Education Sector analysis of the same data found that black graduates from the 1992-93 cohort defaulted at a rate five times higher than that of white or Asian students in the 10 years after graduation (Hispanic/Latino graduates showed a similar, but somewhat smaller disparity).Black-white disparity in student loan debt more than triples after graduation Recently, momentum on the topic has been growing, with several new studies documenting how students of color are disproportionately burdened by student debt"
That lie was debunked 20 posts ago. I have already shown where black folks who had excellent credit which means they pay their bills were denied loans. I will give you credit, boy racist have an excuse for everything.
Well....I posted something more recent than something from 20yrs ago. So apparently you're wrong again.

BTW, I had time to find the section on minority contracts.
It's been retitled 'Small Disadvantaged - Business' or socially challenged contractors.

Who qualifies as disadvanted? I don't see where this program was established for black folks.
Do yourself a favor and stop posting.....you're embarrassing yourself.

Lmao.

Well you haven't given us nothing except your right wing, butt hurt, racist opinion.
Thanks for the racist input.
Here's a test to see if you're a racist.
If you act differently when you're in a room full of whites as you do when you're in a room full of blacks....you're probably a racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back