armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

Armed Rioters Demand An End To ‘All White People’
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Wall Street Insider Reveals Life-Changing Stocks You've Never Heard Of
Yes, there really are safe, dependable stocks with high end yields....
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.
Author: Grace Jackson

This is some crazy stuff.
I dare anyone to claim this wasn't perpetrated by Biden's adm.
Pears that this was a well organized racist event.

And they impeached Trump for doing exactly what Biden did in Tulsa.
Biden wasn't in Tulsa

OMG this racist idiot is a special POS. Moron you still enjoy white privilege to this day.
You total MORON. ALL blacks are eligible for AA, and every time a job application is handed out, it contains an AA questionairre.

Eligible for and benefit from are 2 different things dumb ass. Bullshit there is NOT an AA questionnaire with job applications, where do you come up with this dumb shit.
Same with busines loans, Same with college financial aid, etc etc.

Is that why black folks can't receive them.

According to data recently made available from the US Federal Reserve, more than half of companies that have black owners were turned down for loans, a rate twice as high as white business owners. The report found that while black-owned firms were the most likely to have applied for bank financing, less than 47% of these applications were fully funded. Even when black business owners get approved, their rate of failure to receive full financing is the highest among all categories by more than 10%.

Black business owners are being denied business loans from banks despite having good credit scores and showing consistent annual profits.

According to the most recent data available from the U.S. Federal Reserve, Black business owners are denied loans by banks more frequently than any other racial group, reported St. Louis Public Radio
You are so fuckin ignorant, why do you think the well-paid 16,000 employees at the VA hospital I go to, are 80% black, 19% other non-white race, and 1% white women (doctors of course). ZERO white men. And you talk about "white privilege" ? You re so fuckin stupid, you don't even know the BLACK PRIVILEGE that you are swimming in. Poor lost DUPE.

Wow the VA Hospital, yea that proves your theory.

White VA Employees Twice as Likely to Be Promoted as Black Workers​

55% of VA Staff Have Seen Racial Discrimination Against Vets, Union Says​

Most Veterans Affairs Employees Say Racism a Problem at VA​

Nearly 80% of Department of Veterans Affairs employees believe racism is a serious, pervasive problem at the nation's second-largest federal agency, and more than half report witnessing racial discrimination against veterans while at work, according to a new union survey.

The nationwide survey released Friday showed 78% of VA staff who responded reported that racism is a "moderate" to "serious" problem at the department, according to the data collected by the American Federation of Government Employees. AFGE is one of the largest unions representing federal employees, including hundreds of thousands of VA staff.

Now go ahead and tell us how these folks are all lying.
Where do YOU come up with YOUR dumb shit. I have seen many, many job applications, and they ALL have AA questionnaires. You're on another planet.

Can anyone post an AA questionnaire that comes with a job application, because I have never seen one for any job I have applied for.
St Louis PUBLIC RADIO. HA HA HA. Now there's a real objective source for you, huh ? About as bad as the Guardian, another leftist rag, that makes a living by lying 24/7 (and you fall for it).

So they are lying giving hard numbers, but you are telling the truth and you haven't given shit to back up that bullshit you are spewing.
Dude, you are swimming in BLACK PRIVILEGE (AA) that has been here for 57 years. If you are unaware of it, you're the biggest idiot in America.,

Black privilege? Which would be what? Highest unemployment rate, highest incarceration rate, police brutality and even death, Yea that is one helluva privilege.
YEAH, the VA Hospital absolutely proves my point, because practically everybody working there IS BLACK, you numbskull. and just to show how numbskull you are, just compare our sources. You are using a leftist, govt labor union loaded with blacks, and I am using 10 years of experience being inside 2 VA hospitals + a dozens of their clinics, and SEEING who works there (doctors, nurses, technician, clerical, maintenance, etc) I've seen THOUSANDS of them for YEARS, and have had medical treatment given to me by them (99% non white ; 80% black).

LOL, you can't make this shit up folks. Now this is what you call an idiot.
This is undeniable FACT, that your silly leftist source can't refute, no matter how much they blabber about their "studies" or "data" or whatever other jibberish they spew.

Regarding your mindless VA rant, first, you don't say what race these VA employees are. I can tell you. They're black, because that's who works there. And is there racism there ? You better believe there is. If there wasn't, the 16,000 employees at JAH VA Hospital in Tampa wouldn't be 80% black and 99& non white. Yeah, there's racism all right. FOR SURE . It's called Affirmative Action discrimination against whites.

And the proof is in the hallways. One walk through those hallways for about an hour, and seeing a few hundred staff members, SHOWS it crystal clear. And if you got up off your ass, and came down here and took a look, you see it for yourself, instead of believing a bunch of biased bullshit reports. I dare you. Come here and walk the hallways all day if you like, and see if you can find ONE white male. Don't bet your house on it.

I have figured you out, you are just a bitter, old, white racist that is probably dumb as a rock and couldn't get a job at the VA because some black person was smarter or more qualified than you were so you use the weak ass excuse it had to be because of AA because there is NO way that a black person could be smarter or more qualified than I am.
1. Maybe they didn't bother giving you one because they could see you're black. In my case, I'm half white, half Hispanic, and I have black hair, so they can't tell right off what I might be. I would imagine lots of posters here have applied for jobs and got AA questionnaire. I never heard of somebody applying for a job and not getting an AA questionnaire. Maybe I'll start a thread on that.

2. You got it exactly backwards. YOU are who hasn't produced anything to back up your crazy contentions. Leftist unions and pundits don't count for anything. In contrast, oh but I certainly HAVE given proof. The best there is. I produced 2 VA hospitals, with a total of over 30,000 employees, and practically all them black. Anybody who wants the proof...go there and see for yourself. Seeing is believing.

3. YOU KNOW what black privilege is, It is Affirmative Action of which blacks are the beneficiaries. It is also, the way liberals pander to blacks. Often when a white cop shoots a black guy justifiably, the liberal media and politicians jump all over that cop, and glorify the black guy, who in many cases, was a criminal engaged in crime. There are numerous cases.
Also note that under Trump, we had the lowest black unemployment rate in US history. And why are so many blacks unemployed. Well, many ARE employed - as drug dealers, numbers rackateers, prostitutes, pimps, hit men, burglars, muggers, car thieves. And that's also why so many are incarcerated. You do the crime, you do the time.
As for police brutality, that is a myth spread by Obama, Jackson, Sharpton, Crump, et al. In most cases where cops were accused of it, they were innocent. Often they had to shoot a guy because the dumb dolt let his hands disappear, which you CANNOT do (not if you want to keep on living).

4. That's right, bonehead. You can't make it up, because if you go to the VA hospital you will see almost entirely blacks working there. Can't make it up. Proof is right before your eyes.

5. There are some black people that are smarter and more qualified than I am. Two examples are Ben Carson a brain surgeon, and Clarence Thomas, US Supreme court justice. You apparently support the #1 RACISM in America, Affirmative Action, because you're too weak, dumb as a rock, and inferior to make anything of yourself, on your own, or stand tall on your own 2 feet, so you grab onto racial discrimination against others to push you up. I'm proud to have never done that, but you don't care. You have no pride, no self-respect, no dignity.
I wouldn't be surprised if you've never held a real job in your whole life.
You are talking loud and you ain't saying shit. You just wrote a book of bullshit, let's deal in facts not your right wing, racist opinions. You haven't brought anything and I mean anything to back up your bullshit. It was a AA program that helped out Good ole Uncle Thomas, but you're right he probably is smarter than you are. Hell there are a lot of black folks who are smarter than you are. I go to the VA probably 4 or 5 times a year and there are alot of black folks who work there and there are also alot of white folks who work there. Go by some of the Directors offices and see who is working in there. What happened some black person got your job at the VA, come on and give us the story of how much more qualified you were and because of AA some black person got your job.
Let's deal in facts, Mkay?
  • At the height of slavery only 1.4% of all white Americans owned slaves. Did you know that?
  • An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860. One study concluded that 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves, which is a far higher percentage than that of free whites who owned slaves.
  • Although your textbooks are silent about it, most historians agree that two-thirds of ALL whites came to the colonies in some form of bondage. Legal papers on both sides of the ocean referred to them as "slaves." White slaves outnumbered black slaves in America throughout the 1600s.
  • Hundreds of thousands of white slaves were kidnapped and brought to America; their middle-passage death rates were comparable to those of black slaves; they were sold at auction and traded for livestock, they were routinely beaten—sometimes to death—and an estimated one half of them died before gaining freedom. It's possible that more whites came to America against their will than blacks. Historians from both ends of the political spectrum say that white slaves were treated worse than black slaves.

How can you expect the same amount of blacks in a workplace as whites when blacks only make up 13% of the total US population? Do the math.

OMG this racist idiot is a special POS. Moron you still enjoy white privilege to this day.
You total MORON. ALL blacks are eligible for AA, and every time a job application is handed out, it contains an AA questionairre.

Eligible for and benefit from are 2 different things dumb ass. Bullshit there is NOT an AA questionnaire with job applications, where do you come up with this dumb shit.

According to data recently made available from the US Federal Reserve, more than half of companies that have black owners were turned down for loans, a rate twice as high as white business owners. The report found that while black-owned firms were the most likely to have applied for bank financing, less than 47% of these applications were fully funded. Even when black business owners get approved, their rate of failure to receive full financing is the highest among all categories by more than 10%.

Black business owners are being denied business loans from banks despite having good credit scores and showing consistent annual profits.

According to the most recent data available from the U.S. Federal Reserve, Black business owners are denied loans by banks more frequently than any other racial group, reported St. Louis Public Radio
You are so fuckin ignorant, why do you think the well-paid 16,000 employees at the VA hospital I go to, are 80% black, 19% other non-white race, and 1% white women (doctors of course). ZERO white men. And you talk about "white privilege" ? You re so fuckin stupid, you don't even know the BLACK PRIVILEGE that you are swimming in. Poor lost DUPE.

Nearly 80% of Department of Veterans Affairs employees believe racism is a serious, pervasive problem at the nation's second-largest federal agency, and more than half report witnessing racial discrimination against veterans while at work, according to a new union survey.

The nationwide survey released Friday showed 78% of VA staff who responded reported that racism is a "moderate" to "serious" problem at the department, according to the data collected by the American Federation of Government Employees. AFGE is one of the largest unions representing federal employees, including hundreds of thousands of VA staff.

The statistic that more black borrowers get rejected for loans than do the crackers doesn't "prove" racism at all.

Not unless you can show that honkies are more likely to be Deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.

Otherwise, it sounds like just prudent business practices,
So show us where it says black folks are deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.
Glad you asked that.

Stats in the student loan racket- which as a federal program keeps accurate racial statistics of its borrowers- shows the brothers beat the lenders at a much greater rate.
Graduate degrees confer large returns in the labor market: graduate degree-holders in 2012 earned 21 percent more than those with only a bachelor’s degree.[xxiii] Analyzing data on 25-45 year olds in the American Community Survey (ACS), we find that the additional earnings boost from graduate degrees is even larger for black students (though our estimates suggest that blacks with graduate degrees still earn less on average than whites with only a bachelor’s degree).[/b]

So we were not talking about student loans, we are speaking of business loans for black.folks with good credit and up which means they didn't default on their student loans.
Well....if they keep refusing to pay their bills....they won't have good credit for long.
There isn't some imaginary black interest rate. You get an interest rate according to the underwriter who scored your loan application. Your race isn't on the application...by-law.

As per your link......

"Amidst the general public concern over rising levels of student loan debt, racial disparities have attracted increasing attention. In 2006, a U.S. Department of Education report noted that black graduates were more likely to take on student debt, and in 2007, an Education Sector analysis of the same data found that black graduates from the 1992-93 cohort defaulted at a rate five times higher than that of white or Asian students in the 10 years after graduation (Hispanic/Latino graduates showed a similar, but somewhat smaller disparity).Black-white disparity in student loan debt more than triples after graduation Recently, momentum on the topic has been growing, with several new studies documenting how students of color are disproportionately burdened by student debt"
That lie was debunked 20 posts ago. I have already shown where black folks who had excellent credit which means they pay their bills were denied loans. I will give you credit, boy racist have an excuse for everything.
Well....I posted something more recent than something from 20yrs ago. So apparently you're wrong again.

BTW, I had time to find the section on minority contracts.
It's been retitled 'Small Disadvantaged - Business' or socially challenged contractors.

Who qualifies as disadvanted? I don't see where this program was established for black folks.
Do yourself a favor and stop posting.....you're embarrassing yourself.
Says the man who only comes with his self proclaimed experiences.

The statistic that more black borrowers get rejected for loans than do the crackers doesn't "prove" racism at all.

Not unless you can show that honkies are more likely to be Deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.

Otherwise, it sounds like just prudent business practices,
So show us where it says black folks are deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.
Glad you asked that.

Stats in the student loan racket- which as a federal program keeps accurate racial statistics of its borrowers- shows the brothers beat the lenders at a much greater rate.
Graduate degrees confer large returns in the labor market: graduate degree-holders in 2012 earned 21 percent more than those with only a bachelor’s degree.[xxiii] Analyzing data on 25-45 year olds in the American Community Survey (ACS), we find that the additional earnings boost from graduate degrees is even larger for black students (though our estimates suggest that blacks with graduate degrees still earn less on average than whites with only a bachelor’s degree).[/b]

So we were not talking about student loans, we are speaking of business loans for black.folks with good credit and up which means they didn't default on their student loans.
Well....if they keep refusing to pay their bills....they won't have good credit for long.
There isn't some imaginary black interest rate. You get an interest rate according to the underwriter who scored your loan application. Your race isn't on the application...by-law.

As per your link......

"Amidst the general public concern over rising levels of student loan debt, racial disparities have attracted increasing attention. In 2006, a U.S. Department of Education report noted that black graduates were more likely to take on student debt, and in 2007, an Education Sector analysis of the same data found that black graduates from the 1992-93 cohort defaulted at a rate five times higher than that of white or Asian students in the 10 years after graduation (Hispanic/Latino graduates showed a similar, but somewhat smaller disparity).Black-white disparity in student loan debt more than triples after graduation Recently, momentum on the topic has been growing, with several new studies documenting how students of color are disproportionately burdened by student debt"
That lie was debunked 20 posts ago. I have already shown where black folks who had excellent credit which means they pay their bills were denied loans. I will give you credit, boy racist have an excuse for everything.
Well....I posted something more recent than something from 20yrs ago. So apparently you're wrong again.

BTW, I had time to find the section on minority contracts.
It's been retitled 'Small Disadvantaged - Business' or socially challenged contractors.

Who qualifies as disadvanted? I don't see where this program was established for black folks.
Says the man who only comes with his self proclaimed experiences.
I posted proof from the fed worksite, motherfucker. Learn how to read.
I've met white racists with your kindof mindset. They're every bit as uneducated and ignorant as you are. Ignorance is the root of all bigotry.

Where do YOU come up with YOUR dumb shit. I have seen many, many job applications, and they ALL have AA questionnaires. You're on another planet.

Can anyone post an AA questionnaire that comes with a job application, because I have never seen one for any job I have applied for.
St Louis PUBLIC RADIO. HA HA HA. Now there's a real objective source for you, huh ? About as bad as the Guardian, another leftist rag, that makes a living by lying 24/7 (and you fall for it).

So they are lying giving hard numbers, but you are telling the truth and you haven't given shit to back up that bullshit you are spewing.
Dude, you are swimming in BLACK PRIVILEGE (AA) that has been here for 57 years. If you are unaware of it, you're the biggest idiot in America.,

Black privilege? Which would be what? Highest unemployment rate, highest incarceration rate, police brutality and even death, Yea that is one helluva privilege.
YEAH, the VA Hospital absolutely proves my point, because practically everybody working there IS BLACK, you numbskull. and just to show how numbskull you are, just compare our sources. You are using a leftist, govt labor union loaded with blacks, and I am using 10 years of experience being inside 2 VA hospitals + a dozens of their clinics, and SEEING who works there (doctors, nurses, technician, clerical, maintenance, etc) I've seen THOUSANDS of them for YEARS, and have had medical treatment given to me by them (99% non white ; 80% black).

This is undeniable FACT, that your silly leftist source can't refute, no matter how much they blabber about their "studies" or "data" or whatever other jibberish they spew.

Regarding your mindless VA rant, first, you don't say what race these VA employees are. I can tell you. They're black, because that's who works there. And is there racism there ? You better believe there is. If there wasn't, the 16,000 employees at JAH VA Hospital in Tampa wouldn't be 80% black and 99& non white. Yeah, there's racism all right. FOR SURE . It's called Affirmative Action discrimination against whites.

And the proof is in the hallways. One walk through those hallways for about an hour, and seeing a few hundred staff members, SHOWS it crystal clear. And if you got up off your ass, and came down here and took a look, you see it for yourself, instead of believing a bunch of biased bullshit reports. I dare you. Come here and walk the hallways all day if you like, and see if you can find ONE white male. Don't bet your house on it.

I have figured you out, you are just a bitter, old, white racist that is probably dumb as a rock and couldn't get a job at the VA because some black person was smarter or more qualified than you were so you use the weak ass excuse it had to be because of AA because there is NO way that a black person could be smarter or more qualified than I am.
There is no such thing as an AA application.
The way they exercise AA is passing laws that require minority quotas or standards that apply only to minorities. They offer grants and student funding only to someone who falls within a specific racial group. You are given special consideration because of you ethnic group when it comes to admissions into schools. Obama was given a position on the Harvard Law Review simply because he was black. He was given a Grammy because he was black and a Democrat. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize not because he helped create peace....but because he was the first black American POTUS and trashed the US all over the world.......and because he bribed the Nobel committee with a million dollar donation that was taken from the US Treasury.
Whites have been given land and other things for the past 245 years because they are white. Stop lying to yourself about things.
You keep talking about history, what are whites given today?

There is no such thing as an AA application.
The way they exercise AA is passing laws that require minority quotas or standards that apply only to minorities. They offer grants and student funding only to someone who falls within a specific racial group. You are given special consideration because of you ethnic group when it comes to admissions into schools. Obama was given a position on the Harvard Law Review simply because he was black. He was given a Grammy because he was black and a Democrat. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize not because he helped create peace....but because he was the first black American POTUS and trashed the US all over the world.......and because he bribed the Nobel committee with a million dollar donation that was taken from the US Treasury.
Whites have been given land and other things for the past 245 years because they are white. Stop lying to yourself about things.
You keep talking about history, what are whites given today?
IM2 and that other retard bought into that commie propaganda.
They think the only slaves that arrived on ships were black.
They cannot comprehend that Europe sold whites into slavery as well....and sent them to America.

You are talking loud and you ain't saying shit. You just wrote a book of bullshit, let's deal in facts not your right wing, racist opinions. You haven't brought anything and I mean anything to back up your bullshit. It was a AA program that helped out Good ole Uncle Thomas, but you're right he probably is smarter than you are. Hell there are a lot of black folks who are smarter than you are. I go to the VA probably 4 or 5 times a year and there are alot of black folks who work there and there are also alot of white folks who work there. Go by some of the Directors offices and see who is working in there. What happened some black person got your job at the VA, come on and give us the story of how much more qualified you were and because of AA some black person got your job.
Yeah ? And WHICH VA do you go to ? A VA hospital ? Where ? What's the name of it ? And even if you're telling the truth, it doesn't change anything about the 2 VA hospitals that I go to > James A Haley in Tampa, FL, and Baypines in St Petersburg, FL.

In both of them, minorities (mostly blacks are 99% of the staff - doctors, nurses, techs, clerical, etc) other 1% is white women doctors.

And well, it sounds like you know the scoop > "the story of how much more qualified you were and because of AA some black person got your job." Your words, not mine.

:puhleeze: All you need do is look at who's getting the contracts. All blacks. Just like the assistantships in my old graduate school. Oh, big mystery, huh ? Duh!

He says he "don't see where this program was established for black folks"

He sees. We all see. Dude thinks he's fooling somebody.
He was just looking for an exit like when Kamala said she'd been to the Southern Border 3 years ago.....or so-what if she hasn't been to the border since she became VP but she hasn't been to Europe either.

Well you haven't given us nothing except your right wing, butt hurt, racist opinion.
Bullshit. I gave you clear cut evidence with 2 VA hospitals (32,000 employees), and I could have given you many more examples of workplaces overloaded with blacks, and not a white male in sight.

The Tampa Workforce office is another example. Any of the offices in USF. Walmart, Target, Dollar Tree, Social Services offices, etc etc. You have zero argument here.

He was just looking for an exit like when Kamala said she'd been to the Southern Border 3 years ago.....or so-what if she hasn't been to the border since she became VP but she hasn't been to Europe either.
They are both as bad a liar as each other. Pitiful.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Yeah ? And WHICH VA do you go to ? A VA hospital ? Where ? What's the name of it ? And even if you're telling the truth, it doesn't change anything about the 2 VA hospitals that I go to > James A Haley in Tampa, FL, and Baypines in St Petersburg, FL.

Atlanta, Augusta, Stockbridge and Lawrenceville, GA. Now unless you have visited EVERY VA in America how in the hell do you think you are an expert on them.
In both of them, minorities (mostly blacks are 99% of the staff - doctors, nurses, techs, clerical, etc) other 1% is white women doctors.

And well, it sounds like you know the scoop > "the story of how much more qualified you were and because of AA some black person got your job." Your words, not mine.

So in other words it's just sour grapes, a black person got a job you think you should have gotten. Thxs for clearing that up.

• Love
:puhleeze: All you need do is look at who's getting the contracts. All blacks. Just like the assistantships in my old graduate school. Oh, big mystery, huh ? Duh!
Tell you what genius go to any Gov't jobsite and see which companies have the jobs. Got to any state, county or city jobsite and see who is on the job.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back