armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

OMG this racist idiot is a special POS. Moron you still enjoy white privilege to this day.
You total MORON. ALL blacks are eligible for AA, and every time a job application is handed out, it contains an AA questionairre.

Eligible for and benefit from are 2 different things dumb ass. Bullshit there is NOT an AA questionnaire with job applications, where do you come up with this dumb shit.
Same with busines loans, Same with college financial aid, etc etc.

Is that why black folks can't receive them.

According to data recently made available from the US Federal Reserve, more than half of companies that have black owners were turned down for loans, a rate twice as high as white business owners. The report found that while black-owned firms were the most likely to have applied for bank financing, less than 47% of these applications were fully funded. Even when black business owners get approved, their rate of failure to receive full financing is the highest among all categories by more than 10%.

Black business owners are being denied business loans from banks despite having good credit scores and showing consistent annual profits.

According to the most recent data available from the U.S. Federal Reserve, Black business owners are denied loans by banks more frequently than any other racial group, reported St. Louis Public Radio
You are so fuckin ignorant, why do you think the well-paid 16,000 employees at the VA hospital I go to, are 80% black, 19% other non-white race, and 1% white women (doctors of course). ZERO white men. And you talk about "white privilege" ? You re so fuckin stupid, you don't even know the BLACK PRIVILEGE that you are swimming in. Poor lost DUPE.

Wow the VA Hospital, yea that proves your theory.

White VA Employees Twice as Likely to Be Promoted as Black Workers​

55% of VA Staff Have Seen Racial Discrimination Against Vets, Union Says​

Most Veterans Affairs Employees Say Racism a Problem at VA​

Nearly 80% of Department of Veterans Affairs employees believe racism is a serious, pervasive problem at the nation's second-largest federal agency, and more than half report witnessing racial discrimination against veterans while at work, according to a new union survey.

The nationwide survey released Friday showed 78% of VA staff who responded reported that racism is a "moderate" to "serious" problem at the department, according to the data collected by the American Federation of Government Employees. AFGE is one of the largest unions representing federal employees, including hundreds of thousands of VA staff.

Now go ahead and tell us how these folks are all lying.
Where do YOU come up with YOUR dumb shit. I have seen many, many job applications, and they ALL have AA questionnaires. You're on another planet.

Can anyone post an AA questionnaire that comes with a job application, because I have never seen one for any job I have applied for.
St Louis PUBLIC RADIO. HA HA HA. Now there's a real objective source for you, huh ? About as bad as the Guardian, another leftist rag, that makes a living by lying 24/7 (and you fall for it).

So they are lying giving hard numbers, but you are telling the truth and you haven't given shit to back up that bullshit you are spewing.
Dude, you are swimming in BLACK PRIVILEGE (AA) that has been here for 57 years. If you are unaware of it, you're the biggest idiot in America.,

Black privilege? Which would be what? Highest unemployment rate, highest incarceration rate, police brutality and even death, Yea that is one helluva privilege.
YEAH, the VA Hospital absolutely proves my point, because practically everybody working there IS BLACK, you numbskull. and just to show how numbskull you are, just compare our sources. You are using a leftist, govt labor union loaded with blacks, and I am using 10 years of experience being inside 2 VA hospitals + a dozens of their clinics, and SEEING who works there (doctors, nurses, technician, clerical, maintenance, etc) I've seen THOUSANDS of them for YEARS, and have had medical treatment given to me by them (99% non white ; 80% black).

LOL, you can't make this shit up folks. Now this is what you call an idiot.
This is undeniable FACT, that your silly leftist source can't refute, no matter how much they blabber about their "studies" or "data" or whatever other jibberish they spew.

Regarding your mindless VA rant, first, you don't say what race these VA employees are. I can tell you. They're black, because that's who works there. And is there racism there ? You better believe there is. If there wasn't, the 16,000 employees at JAH VA Hospital in Tampa wouldn't be 80% black and 99& non white. Yeah, there's racism all right. FOR SURE . It's called Affirmative Action discrimination against whites.

And the proof is in the hallways. One walk through those hallways for about an hour, and seeing a few hundred staff members, SHOWS it crystal clear. And if you got up off your ass, and came down here and took a look, you see it for yourself, instead of believing a bunch of biased bullshit reports. I dare you. Come here and walk the hallways all day if you like, and see if you can find ONE white male. Don't bet your house on it.

I have figured you out, you are just a bitter, old, white racist that is probably dumb as a rock and couldn't get a job at the VA because some black person was smarter or more qualified than you were so you use the weak ass excuse it had to be because of AA because there is NO way that a black person could be smarter or more qualified than I am.
There is no such thing as an AA application.
The way they exercise AA is passing laws that require minority quotas or standards that apply only to minorities. They offer grants and student funding only to someone who falls within a specific racial group. You are given special consideration because of you ethnic group when it comes to admissions into schools. Obama was given a position on the Harvard Law Review simply because he was black. He was given a Grammy because he was black and a Democrat. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize not because he helped create peace....but because he was the first black American POTUS and trashed the US all over the world.......and because he bribed the Nobel committee with a million dollar donation that was taken from the US Treasury.
Give us some examples of these standards or quotas that apply only to minorities. Give us some examples of these special grants and student funding that only applies to minorities.
No problem....they showed me a list of them when I went in for student aide at Austin Peay University. There was no grants available for white applicants. You had to qualify for scholarships in H.S. An adult student loses those offers once they leave school and joins the military. But not so for blacks and Native-Americans who are member of a tribe.
Also....they have a contractor regulation that let's a minority contractor get government contracts over white contractors. The company that repainted the 5th GRP CTF when I was doing HVAC there was just such a contractor.

OMG this racist idiot is a special POS. Moron you still enjoy white privilege to this day.
You total MORON. ALL blacks are eligible for AA, and every time a job application is handed out, it contains an AA questionairre.

Eligible for and benefit from are 2 different things dumb ass. Bullshit there is NOT an AA questionnaire with job applications, where do you come up with this dumb shit.

According to data recently made available from the US Federal Reserve, more than half of companies that have black owners were turned down for loans, a rate twice as high as white business owners. The report found that while black-owned firms were the most likely to have applied for bank financing, less than 47% of these applications were fully funded. Even when black business owners get approved, their rate of failure to receive full financing is the highest among all categories by more than 10%.

Black business owners are being denied business loans from banks despite having good credit scores and showing consistent annual profits.

According to the most recent data available from the U.S. Federal Reserve, Black business owners are denied loans by banks more frequently than any other racial group, reported St. Louis Public Radio
You are so fuckin ignorant, why do you think the well-paid 16,000 employees at the VA hospital I go to, are 80% black, 19% other non-white race, and 1% white women (doctors of course). ZERO white men. And you talk about "white privilege" ? You re so fuckin stupid, you don't even know the BLACK PRIVILEGE that you are swimming in. Poor lost DUPE.

Nearly 80% of Department of Veterans Affairs employees believe racism is a serious, pervasive problem at the nation's second-largest federal agency, and more than half report witnessing racial discrimination against veterans while at work, according to a new union survey.

The nationwide survey released Friday showed 78% of VA staff who responded reported that racism is a "moderate" to "serious" problem at the department, according to the data collected by the American Federation of Government Employees. AFGE is one of the largest unions representing federal employees, including hundreds of thousands of VA staff.

The statistic that more black borrowers get rejected for loans than do the crackers doesn't "prove" racism at all.

Not unless you can show that honkies are more likely to be Deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.

Otherwise, it sounds like just prudent business practices,
So show us where it says black folks are deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.
Glad you asked that.

Stats in the student loan racket- which as a federal program keeps accurate racial statistics of its borrowers- shows the brothers beat the lenders at a much greater rate.
Graduate degrees confer large returns in the labor market: graduate degree-holders in 2012 earned 21 percent more than those with only a bachelor’s degree.[xxiii] Analyzing data on 25-45 year olds in the American Community Survey (ACS), we find that the additional earnings boost from graduate degrees is even larger for black students (though our estimates suggest that blacks with graduate degrees still earn less on average than whites with only a bachelor’s degree).[/b]

So we were not talking about student loans, we are speaking of business loans for black.folks with good credit and up which means they didn't default on their student loans.
what do they have degrees in ? a medical degree will take you farther than a degree in arts or gender studies or some other left wing militant activist bull ..
He's just a disabled veteran that never saw one battle in his life. He refuses to tell me what his MOS was.....so my assumption is that he was in a support unit. A truck driver or a mechanic.
Let's say that were true, how many truck drivers or mechanics do you think were injured in combat? If a support combat comes under fire what do they do? Run and hide or grab that M16, M60 or whatever other weapon they have and open fire. You do know that Infantry units have medics, cooks, mechanics, etc. It's amazing how you will try and downplay another soldiers service while you make excuses for a man who was a draft dodger, pathetic.

Where do YOU come up with YOUR dumb shit. I have seen many, many job applications, and they ALL have AA questionnaires. You're on another planet.

Can anyone post an AA questionnaire that comes with a job application, because I have never seen one for any job I have applied for.
St Louis PUBLIC RADIO. HA HA HA. Now there's a real objective source for you, huh ? About as bad as the Guardian, another leftist rag, that makes a living by lying 24/7 (and you fall for it).

So they are lying giving hard numbers, but you are telling the truth and you haven't given shit to back up that bullshit you are spewing.
Dude, you are swimming in BLACK PRIVILEGE (AA) that has been here for 57 years. If you are unaware of it, you're the biggest idiot in America.,

Black privilege? Which would be what? Highest unemployment rate, highest incarceration rate, police brutality and even death, Yea that is one helluva privilege.
YEAH, the VA Hospital absolutely proves my point, because practically everybody working there IS BLACK, you numbskull. and just to show how numbskull you are, just compare our sources. You are using a leftist, govt labor union loaded with blacks, and I am using 10 years of experience being inside 2 VA hospitals + a dozens of their clinics, and SEEING who works there (doctors, nurses, technician, clerical, maintenance, etc) I've seen THOUSANDS of them for YEARS, and have had medical treatment given to me by them (99% non white ; 80% black).

This is undeniable FACT, that your silly leftist source can't refute, no matter how much they blabber about their "studies" or "data" or whatever other jibberish they spew.

Regarding your mindless VA rant, first, you don't say what race these VA employees are. I can tell you. They're black, because that's who works there. And is there racism there ? You better believe there is. If there wasn't, the 16,000 employees at JAH VA Hospital in Tampa wouldn't be 80% black and 99& non white. Yeah, there's racism all right. FOR SURE . It's called Affirmative Action discrimination against whites.

And the proof is in the hallways. One walk through those hallways for about an hour, and seeing a few hundred staff members, SHOWS it crystal clear. And if you got up off your ass, and came down here and took a look, you see it for yourself, instead of believing a bunch of biased bullshit reports. I dare you. Come here and walk the hallways all day if you like, and see if you can find ONE white male. Don't bet your house on it.

I have figured you out, you are just a bitter, old, white racist that is probably dumb as a rock and couldn't get a job at the VA because some black person was smarter or more qualified than you were so you use the weak ass excuse it had to be because of AA because there is NO way that a black person could be smarter or more qualified than I am.
The way they exercise AA is passing laws that require minority quotas or standards that apply only to minorities. They offer grants and student funding only to someone who falls within a specific racial group. You are given special consideration because of you ethnic group when it comes to admissions into schools. Obama was given a position on the Harvard Law Review simply because he was black. He was given a Grammy because he was black and a Democrat. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize not because he helped create peace....but because he was the first black American POTUS and trashed the US all over the world.......and because he bribed the Nobel committee with a million dollar donation that was taken from the US Treasury.
Give us some examples of these standards or quotas that apply only to minorities. Give us some examples of these special grants and student funding that only applies to minorities.
No problem....they showed me a list of them when I went in for student aide at Austin Peay University. There was no grants available for white applicants. You had to qualify for scholarships in H.S. An adult student loses those offers once they leave school and joins the military. But not so for blacks and Native-Americans who are member of a tribe.
Also....they have a contractor regulation that let's a minority contractor get government contracts over white contractors. The company that repainted the SF CTF was just such a contractor.
Well you shouldn't have any problem posting some of them for us.

The statistic that more black borrowers get rejected for loans than do the crackers doesn't "prove" racism at all.

Not unless you can show that honkies are more likely to be Deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.

So show us where it says black folks are deadbeats and beat the borrower for the money.
Glad you asked that.

Stats in the student loan racket- which as a federal program keeps accurate racial statistics of its borrowers- shows the brothers beat the lenders at a much greater rate.
Graduate degrees confer large returns in the labor market: graduate degree-holders in 2012 earned 21 percent more than those with only a bachelor’s degree.[xxiii] Analyzing data on 25-45 year olds in the American Community Survey (ACS), we find that the additional earnings boost from graduate degrees is even larger for black students (though our estimates suggest that blacks with graduate degrees still earn less on average than whites with only a bachelor’s degree).[/b]

So we were not talking about student loans, we are speaking of business loans for black.folks with good credit and up which means they didn't default on their student loans.
Well....if they keep refusing to pay their bills....they won't have good credit for long.
There isn't some imaginary black interest rate. You get an interest rate according to the underwriter who scored your loan application. Your race isn't on the application...by-law.

As per your link......

"Amidst the general public concern over rising levels of student loan debt, racial disparities have attracted increasing attention. In 2006, a U.S. Department of Education report noted that black graduates were more likely to take on student debt, and in 2007, an Education Sector analysis of the same data found that black graduates from the 1992-93 cohort defaulted at a rate five times higher than that of white or Asian students in the 10 years after graduation (Hispanic/Latino graduates showed a similar, but somewhat smaller disparity).Black-white disparity in student loan debt more than triples after graduation Recently, momentum on the topic has been growing, with several new studies documenting how students of color are disproportionately burdened by student debt"
That lie was debunked 20 posts ago. I have already shown where black folks who had excellent credit which means they pay their bills were denied loans. I will give you credit, boy racist have an excuse for everything.

The facts are that blacks file bankruptcy at a much greater rate than do honkies and crackers.

Shylocks know the score, they know the facts, and it has nothing to with race that a subset of the borrowing public would be rejected more often considering their collective credit worthiness.

All that being said, loans are issued on an individual basis and loan officers aren't going to issue a loan if he doesn't think he'll get paid back.

Glad you asked that.

Well....if they keep refusing to pay their bills....they won't have good credit for long.
There isn't some imaginary black interest rate. You get an interest rate according to the underwriter who scored your loan application. Your race isn't on the application...by-law.

As per your link......

"Amidst the general public concern over rising levels of student loan debt, racial disparities have attracted increasing attention. In 2006, a U.S. Department of Education report noted that black graduates were more likely to take on student debt, and in 2007, an Education Sector analysis of the same data found that black graduates from the 1992-93 cohort defaulted at a rate five times higher than that of white or Asian students in the 10 years after graduation (Hispanic/Latino graduates showed a similar, but somewhat smaller disparity).Black-white disparity in student loan debt more than triples after graduation Recently, momentum on the topic has been growing, with several new studies documenting how students of color are disproportionately burdened by student debt"
That lie was debunked 20 posts ago. I have already shown where black folks who had excellent credit which means they pay their bills were denied loans. I will give you credit, boy racist have an excuse for everything.

The facts are that blacks file bankruptcy at a much greater rate than do honkies and crackers.

Shylocks know the score, they know the facts, and it has nothing to with race that a subset of the borrowing public would be rejected more often considering their collective credit worthiness.

All that being said, loans are issued on an individual basis and loan officers aren't going to issue a loan if he doesn't think he'll get paid back.
Yep and that's the problem they have racist whites in place like you making the decision. If my credit score is higher than yours which means I pay my bills on time why am I denied a loan and you are granted one if it is on an individual basis.

Also....they have a contractor regulation that let's a minority contractor get government contracts over white contractors. The company that repainted the SF CTF was just such a contractor.
That is a problem. And you know that. I would have to do an interview with a college councilor to find out the current funding available. What I related to you was back in 97'. The stuff they offer these days are according to the year you graduated, your major, if you're a veteran, your age, and what kind of college credits you have and if they are still eligible for transfer. Not to mention the fact that some of those grants have expired. The list of grants they offered at Austin Peay was only for black or Native-American applicants. They just told me to use my G.I. Bill. That funding doesn't cover much of the costs. It covered maybe 25% of my education expenses when I went to college in the 80s.

I just did a search at the Austin Peay site....and they have nothing for me on campus. Only online....and it's not even with Austin Peay. Try it yourself. The system has been totally changed. The best way to really find out is go see a councilor.

But if you want to find out the truth when it comes to minority hiring in the Department of The Army....feel free to enlighten yourself.

Glad you asked that.

As per your link......

Yep and that's the problem they have racist whites in place like you making the decision. If my credit score is higher than yours which means I pay my bills on time why am I denied a loan and you are granted one if it is on an individual basis.
When did this happen?

Armed Rioters Demand An End To ‘All White People’
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Wall Street Insider Reveals Life-Changing Stocks You've Never Heard Of
Yes, there really are safe, dependable stocks with high end yields....
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.
Author: Grace Jackson

This is some crazy stuff.
But the massacre in Tulsa doesn't bother you, right... only if black people complain about it.

Don't pretend that y'all are any different from the White Citizens Councils in the 60's... if it were 1963, you'd be condemning Dr. King and every Civil Rights protester. Have some INTEGRITY for a change and simply admit that you are RACISTS, which is to say, sub-human scum.
it was started by a black gang who shot a gun off. causing the whole thing. so nope the black were not inocent in it at all. and why is it no one care about the hundreds of children in chicago, baltimore or any other black neighborhood every weekend., fix that shit up. babies are being killed by their own people. why does that6 not matter?
Hey.....them crackers were racist.....they were automatically guilty.
yes so ignore the big problem . hey quit using that turm your making me hungery lol. and how do you know what they were ?> did you know them>? a white police chief had them under control . police with guns on every building. he told them to go home and if they did it no gun would have went off,. the white folks didnt have guns . they broke into stores to get them. read the facts.
I'm sorry....but explain to me why something that happened over 100 years ago matters today?
you are one carreyig on about it not me.. i was refurring today and black on black crime. an d the not cArrying for a human being,. tand you ignored the present and whined about the past.

Glad you asked that.

what do they have degrees in ? a medical degree will take you farther than a degree in arts or gender studies or some other left wing militant activist bull ..
He's just a disabled veteran that never saw one battle in his life. He refuses to tell me what his MOS was.....so my assumption is that he was in a support unit. A truck driver or a mechanic.
Let's say that were true, how many truck drivers or mechanics do you think were injured in combat? If a support combat comes under fire what do they do? Run and hide or grab that M16, M60 or whatever other weapon they have and open fire. You do know that Infantry units have medics, cooks, mechanics, etc. It's amazing how you will try and downplay another soldiers service while you make excuses for a man who was a draft dodger, pathetic.
They have support pukes in every branch. Even Special Forces.
But we both know that it is rare when a supply or support unit comes under fire. They issue you a few bullets for guard duty and tell you to keep your heads down. Meanwhile my team is out there training troops or engaging the enemy from Sunup to Sundown. Try going on long range patrols and talk to me about how tough being a support guy is.
I Afghanistan and Iraq the biggest threat was IEDs. That's something everyone had to deal with. But....the less you went out past the gate....the less often you had to worry about it.

Last edited:
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.

But the massacre in Tulsa doesn't bother you, right... only if black people complain about it.

Don't pretend that y'all are any different from the White Citizens Councils in the 60's... if it were 1963, you'd be condemning Dr. King and every Civil Rights protester. Have some INTEGRITY for a change and simply admit that you are RACISTS, which is to say, sub-human scum.
it was started by a black gang who shot a gun off. causing the whole thing. so nope the black were not inocent in it at all. and why is it no one care about the hundreds of children in chicago, baltimore or any other black neighborhood every weekend., fix that shit up. babies are being killed by their own people. why does that6 not matter?
yes so ignore the big problem . hey quit using that turm your making me hungery lol. and how do you know what they were ?> did you know them>? a white police chief had them under control . police with guns on every building. he told them to go home and if they did it no gun would have went off,. the white folks didnt have guns . they broke into stores to get them. read the facts.
I'm sorry....but explain to me why something that happened over 100 years ago matters today?
you are one carreyig on about it not me.. i was refurring today and black on black crime. an d the not cArrying for a human being,. tand you ignored the present and whined about the past.
I think you're confusing me with someone else.....because I'm doing the exact opposite.

That is a problem. And you know that. I would have to do an interview with a college councilor to find out the current funding available. What I related to you was back in 97'. The stuff they offer these days are according to the year you graduated, your major, if you're a veteran, your age, and what kind of college credits you have and if they are still eligible for transfer. Not to mention the fact that some of those grants have expired. The list of grants they offered at Austin Peay was only for black or Native-American applicants. They just told me to use my G.I. Bill. That funding doesn't cover much of the costs. It covered maybe 25% of my education expenses when I went to college in the 80s.

I just did a search at the Austin Peay site....and they have nothing for me on campus. Only online....and it's not even with Austin Peay. Try it yourself. The system has been totally changed. The best way to really find out is go see a councilor.

But if you want to find out the truth when it comes to minority hiring in the Department of The Army....feel free to enlighten yourself.
The simple fact is you are talking loud and not saying nothing. You claim that all this special treatment and grants are out there, but in the next breath you can not ANY.

They're lying.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

I don't mind one bit if they march with guns. It is and should be their right.

I just don't want to hear any bitching when we do the same.

Do you mean the 2nd amendment is allowed for blacks?
How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
they been shooting whites for decades...where you been
How many centuries have they been shooting black folks, white folks that is.
Not that many. How many millennium have blacks been taking a machete or a sword to their neighbors? At least 6 that we know of. At least 6000 years. How many of those years have blacks had slaves? All of them. They still have slaves today.

Oh....no....we can't talk about other countries. We can only talk about this country. What's happening now doesn't matter. Only what happened in America 160 years ago matters.
What does any of that have to do with how America has treated her citizens of color? We talk about this country because we live in this country. Black folks hell in America didn't stop when slavery ended.
Alot of that Hell was self made.
Blacks have been blaming whitey for their own crimes since the 60s....maybe even before.

Hmmm, I don't blame you for the crimes someone committed. You assisted in alot of ways to the environment in which some of those crimes were committed.
I do know from personal experience that whites do show prejudice toward blacks....but you cannot claim that alot of it isn't well deserved.

Please explain the reason why you feel justified showing black folks racism, prejudice and discrimination.
I have seen alot of hatred by blacks toward whites......and vice-versa. I just cannot get behind that kind of mindset.

Given the history of how black folks have been treated in this country, you can't understand why some black folks would have bitter feelings.

Would you understand a Holocaust survivor having bitter feelings towards Germans?
How many people do you know that were put into concentration camps waiting on their turn to go in the ovens?
So you can understand their pain, but black folks who came up in the Jim Crow South you can't and why?
My wife grew up during the Great Depression in the South. She picked cotton when she was big enough to walk. Not so much picked cotton but dragged a cotton sack behind her till she was old enough know how properly do the work. When the weather was good...she was in the fields....and when the weather was bad...she went to school. So I guess I've been given an education in Jim Crow. Sure...it's different than living thru it.
It reminds me of when I was in Navy Boot Camp in 74'. I was talking to the cooks and they told me at that time minorities weren't allowed to hold technical jobs like mine. They could only be storekeepers or cooks.

I said, "That's Racist". They said, "You got that right brother".

You will NEVER understand what black folks went through during Jim Crow, I don't care how many stories your wife tells you. The way you so nonchalantly try to make out as if it wasn't a big deal, there was a helluva lot more to deal with other than just having to work hard.
Course all of that changed in the years following.

To a certain degree it did, but racism and discrimination didn't come to an end.
Blacks and other so-called minorities were allowed to hold every rating or job classification by the time I left the Navy in 79'. When I joined the Army....the military was fully integrated an none of that mess was going on anymore.

That's BS because that is about the time I went into the Army.
Only when I went to Germany...the shoe was on the other foot. Minorities held all of the senior NCO slots....and they had a habit of showing their prejudice against me because of my white skin.

Wow it was just the opposite when I went to Germany.
You see I entered the military in Signal Corps. Blacks tended to stick to noncombat positions. That didn't stop them from making rank until later. Blacks were our platoon SGTs and our 1st SGT.....but most of them never led an infantry platoon. When I went SF there was very few blacks. Most of them, even the studs, couldn't pass the swim-test. Now there's more of them on teams. During my final years in the Army...the military was a leading example of post-racial America. Now that Biden is in office....that is all ending. Now they're literally purging whites out of the service for their skin color.

The Army got better as the years went on, but make no mistake about it it damn sure wasn't colorblind by a long shot. I was stationed at Ft Polk, LA once and it was racist as hell. Not sure who you are trying to spin that BS to.

Black people make up 22.7% of enlisted soldiers, 16.5% of warrant officers and 11% of officers on active duty as of July. At the officer levels, this is a decrease from 21%, 18.4% and 12.6%, respectively, in 2010. The stakes of fairness and equity are manifest. So, too, is military's ability to defend the nation.

Black people only make up 13% of the total population. You can thank abortion and Planned-Parenthood for that.

And we are never going to go to being totally color-blind. Ft Polk is deep in the South. No surprise here. Once you walk out the gate it hits you in the face. Inside the fence....everyone is even.
That's bullshit, it is in the gate as well. Just because folks join the military doesn't make them forget who they are.
I met a few guys like you. They think everything has to do with their skin tone.
Most of the time it has everything to do with they're just assholes.
Yea that's what it is. I have met a lot of guys like you.
Good deal....if there were more guys like me and less of you there wouldn't be any racism in the country.
Lmao,
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

I don't mind one bit if they march with guns. It is and should be their right.

I just don't want to hear any bitching when we do the same.

Do you mean the 2nd amendment is allowed for blacks?
How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
they been shooting whites for decades...where you been
How many centuries have they been shooting black folks, white folks that is.
Not that many. How many millennium have blacks been taking a machete or a sword to their neighbors? At least 6 that we know of. At least 6000 years. How many of those years have blacks had slaves? All of them. They still have slaves today.

Oh....no....we can't talk about other countries. We can only talk about this country. What's happening now doesn't matter. Only what happened in America 160 years ago matters.
What does any of that have to do with how America has treated her citizens of color? We talk about this country because we live in this country. Black folks hell in America didn't stop when slavery ended.
Alot of that Hell was self made.
Blacks have been blaming whitey for their own crimes since the 60s....maybe even before.

Hmmm, I don't blame you for the crimes someone committed. You assisted in alot of ways to the environment in which some of those crimes were committed.
I do know from personal experience that whites do show prejudice toward blacks....but you cannot claim that alot of it isn't well deserved.

Please explain the reason why you feel justified showing black folks racism, prejudice and discrimination.
I have seen alot of hatred by blacks toward whites......and vice-versa. I just cannot get behind that kind of mindset.

Given the history of how black folks have been treated in this country, you can't understand why some black folks would have bitter feelings.

Would you understand a Holocaust survivor having bitter feelings towards Germans?
How many people do you know that were put into concentration camps waiting on their turn to go in the ovens?
So you can understand their pain, but black folks who came up in the Jim Crow South you can't and why?
My wife grew up during the Great Depression in the South. She picked cotton when she was big enough to walk. Not so much picked cotton but dragged a cotton sack behind her till she was old enough know how properly do the work. When the weather was good...she was in the fields....and when the weather was bad...she went to school. So I guess I've been given an education in Jim Crow. Sure...it's different than living thru it.
It reminds me of when I was in Navy Boot Camp in 74'. I was talking to the cooks and they told me at that time minorities weren't allowed to hold technical jobs like mine. They could only be storekeepers or cooks.

I said, "That's Racist". They said, "You got that right brother".

You will NEVER understand what black folks went through during Jim Crow, I don't care how many stories your wife tells you. The way you so nonchalantly try to make out as if it wasn't a big deal, there was a helluva lot more to deal with other than just having to work hard.
Course all of that changed in the years following.

To a certain degree it did, but racism and discrimination didn't come to an end.
Blacks and other so-called minorities were allowed to hold every rating or job classification by the time I left the Navy in 79'. When I joined the Army....the military was fully integrated an none of that mess was going on anymore.

That's BS because that is about the time I went into the Army.
Only when I went to Germany...the shoe was on the other foot. Minorities held all of the senior NCO slots....and they had a habit of showing their prejudice against me because of my white skin.

Wow it was just the opposite when I went to Germany.
You see I entered the military in Signal Corps. Blacks tended to stick to noncombat positions. That didn't stop them from making rank until later. Blacks were our platoon SGTs and our 1st SGT.....but most of them never led an infantry platoon. When I went SF there was very few blacks. Most of them, even the studs, couldn't pass the swim-test. Now there's more of them on teams. During my final years in the Army...the military was a leading example of post-racial America. Now that Biden is in office....that is all ending. Now they're literally purging whites out of the service for their skin color.

The Army got better as the years went on, but make no mistake about it it damn sure wasn't colorblind by a long shot. I was stationed at Ft Polk, LA once and it was racist as hell. Not sure who you are trying to spin that BS to.

Black people make up 22.7% of enlisted soldiers, 16.5% of warrant officers and 11% of officers on active duty as of July. At the officer levels, this is a decrease from 21%, 18.4% and 12.6%, respectively, in 2010. The stakes of fairness and equity are manifest. So, too, is military's ability to defend the nation.

Black people only make up 13% of the total population. You can thank abortion and Planned-Parenthood for that.

And we are never going to go to being totally color-blind. Ft Polk is deep in the South. No surprise here. Once you walk out the gate it hits you in the face. Inside the fence....everyone is even.
That's bullshit, it is in the gate as well. Just because folks join the military doesn't make them forget who they are.
I met a few guys like you. They think everything has to do with their skin tone.
Most of the time it has everything to do with they're just assholes.
Yea that's what it is. I have met a lot of guys like you.
Good deal....if there were more guys like me and less of you there wouldn't be any racism in the country.
All the White racist died In the 60s. Smfh.

The way you bust your ass every day to bring all that racism and segregation back, you must really miss them then.
:rolleyes:

The simple fact is you are talking loud and not saying nothing. You claim that all this special treatment and grants are out there, but in the next breath you can not ANY.
I told you what the situation was. You have to have a face to face with a councilor to find out what the deal is right now for you personally. I just told you what they told me. They're not going to advertise that stuff online.To be honest...even if I showed you a screenshot of a list from my interview back 24 years ago...you'd still have the same excuses. You're just too racist and ignorant to face reality.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

I think you're confusing me with someone else.....because I'm doing the exact opposite.
buy creaing on about whites being crackers. because of this tulsa thing the dems had to sture up. i dont care. i cre about the bAbies getting shot because black thungs are picking thme off like flys. let talk about tht . is what is going on today. these are lives that do not deserve to be lost. blacks need to wake up and fix it.

Glad you asked that.

But you didn't get injured that way, did you?

:cool:

Glad you asked that.

As per your link......

Well....I posted something more recent than something from 20yrs ago. So apparently you're wrong again.

BTW, I had time to find the section on minority contracts.
It's been retitled 'Small Disadvantaged - Business' or socially challenged contractors.

1. Maybe they didn't bother giving you one because they could see you're black. In my case, I'm half white, half Hispanic, and I have black hair, so they can't tell right off what I might be. I would imagine lots of posters here have applied for jobs and got AA questionnaire. I never heard of somebody applying for a job and not getting an AA questionnaire. Maybe I'll start a thread on that.

2. You got it exactly backwards. YOU are who hasn't produced anything to back up your crazy contentions. Leftist unions and pundits don't count for anything. In contrast, oh but I certainly HAVE given proof. The best there is. I produced 2 VA hospitals, with a total of over 30,000 employees, and practically all them black. Anybody who wants the proof...go there and see for yourself. Seeing is believing.

3. YOU KNOW what black privilege is, It is Affirmative Action of which blacks are the beneficiaries. It is also, the way liberals pander to blacks. Often when a white cop shoots a black guy justifiably, the liberal media and politicians jump all over that cop, and glorify the black guy, who in many cases, was a criminal engaged in crime. There are numerous cases.
Also note that under Trump, we had the lowest black unemployment rate in US history. And why are so many blacks unemployed. Well, many ARE employed - as drug dealers, numbers rackateers, prostitutes, pimps, hit men, burglars, muggers, car thieves. And that's also why so many are incarcerated. You do the crime, you do the time.
As for police brutality, that is a myth spread by Obama, Jackson, Sharpton, Crump, et al. In most cases where cops were accused of it, they were innocent. Often they had to shoot a guy because the dumb dolt let his hands disappear, which you CANNOT do (not if you want to keep on living).

4. That's right, bonehead. You can't make it up, because if you go to the VA hospital you will see almost entirely blacks working there. Can't make it up. Proof is right before your eyes.

5. There are some black people that are smarter and more qualified than I am. Two examples are Ben Carson a brain surgeon, and Clarence Thomas, US Supreme court justice. You apparently support the #1 RACISM in America, Affirmative Action, because you're too weak, dumb as a rock, and inferior to make anything of yourself, on your own, or stand tall on your own 2 feet, so you grab onto racial discrimination against others to push you up. I'm proud to have never done that, but you don't care. You have no pride, no self-respect, no dignity.
I wouldn't be surprised if you've never held a real job in your whole life.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

buy creaing on about whites being crackers. because of this tulsa thing the dems had to sture up. i dont care. i cre about the bAbies getting shot because black thungs are picking thme off like flys. let talk about tht . is what is going on today. these are lives that do not deserve to be lost. blacks need to wake up and fix it.
I think you need to up your meds.

Forum List

Back