Armed BLM "Protester" Shot Dead in Austin, TX

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.
that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

apply these things to yourself please.
Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.
Hmmm....then someone should have shot the McCloskey’s in St. Louis.

The driver was reported by witnesses as accelerating into the crowd.
under missouri law the mccloskys had every right to shoot the rioters,,,,
They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

Does a guy have the right to point his gun at
a car driving into a crowd?
what about fire it? he's already said people are too big a pussy to do anything about him and his AK.

YET you keep defending him with the most fucked up of
Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.

Do you really not know the difference? The Michigan Statehouse protesters were not there in support of left-wing Marxists like their Governor, who ultimately want to ban all firearms.

BLM and antifa are on the side of the Democrats who would, if they could, pass legislation prohibiting the possession of the same weapon Mr. Deaded AK Man was carrying.
what's funny is all the leftists defending the violence til it hits them.

suddenly it's wrong.
Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?
how many peaceful protesters are out with ak47s and flipping off and attack police stations?

Everyone in Texas goes armed. (Exaggeration but you get the point).

I think it is nuts personally but that is our crazy gun culture.
I love in Texas. born and raised in austin

fuck your stereotype excuse for his bullshit.
Oh put-lease. Cut the crap about stereotypes when you endlessly promote them about the left.

Point is a lot of people are armed. That is choice. Why was the protestors armed? Why was the driver armed?
We have beaten this topic to death without much progress

do you support these endless protests by the anarchists?

if so you are as much responsible for the more than 50 deaths so far as the actual killers themselves

Long story short: White guy, BLM-supporter, police-hater, points AK-47 at car when car is mobbed. Car owner protects himself by ventilating armed "protester."

"Austin police and emergency medical services said on Twitter that one person was killed during the shooting. There were no other deaths or people shot, according to the EMS department.

Initial reports indicate the suspect was carrying a rifle and shot at the victim, who was in his car, police told a briefing. The suspect has been detained, they said.
"

One person shot, killed during Black Lives Matter protest in Texas

Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.

pic.twitter.com/fb0kNL0sij
Ian Miles Cheong
Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 26, 2020

Clip of the shooting at the protest in Austin Texas from Hiram Gilberto on FB pic.twitter.com/VFbzqfoSff
Anthony Martino
Anthony Martino (@anthonyfartino) July 26, 2020

And NOWHERE in the article does it say that the person shot was a BLM protestor or agitator.
Could ahve been Boogaloo, a Proud Boy, a Hell's Angel or MAGA Agitator for all we know!
QUIT lying...

Do yourself a favor and do a little research, before you make yourself sound like a complete idiot. I saw much of his social media posting before the police took it down. He was an anarcho-libertarian, not a Boogaloo, Proud Boy, Hell's Angel, or "MAGA Agitator", whatever the hell that is.

Screen caps from AK guy's social media...

gf1.JPG

gf2.JPG

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.

They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

they were not people passing by,,they were rioters with a history of violence entering private property and threatening the property owners with physical harm,,,

under missouri law they could have shot them,,,

and no the rioter with the AK didnt have a right to point his gun at a passing car on a public street,,,
Car wasn’t passing. It was driving into the crowd.
prove it
Can’t, just as you can’t (unless you have a different video). That is why I said, repeatedly, that I will wait to see what tbe police say.
but youre not waiting and making assumptions ,,,
Nope. I am going by what is reported so far. No assumptions. A witness stated the car drove into them. That isn’t an assumption. It is what that person stated. At this time we don’t know who did, or why, Or if it was justified or if it was not.

Driver honked trying to turn onto congress.
Ak47 dude went at driver
"peaceful protesters" started beating on the car
Foster pointed gun at driver
Driver opened fire (so I was wrong on AK being fired first)
Driver spedcaway
Someone shot at driver
Driver pulled over to call 911 and have police come get him.

Yes he sounds like a man speeding into a crowd.

Leftists do nothing but lie.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

they were not people passing by,,they were rioters with a history of violence entering private property and threatening the property owners with physical harm,,,

under missouri law they could have shot them,,,

and no the rioter with the AK didnt have a right to point his gun at a passing car on a public street,,,
Car wasn’t passing. It was driving into the crowd.
prove it
Can’t, just as you can’t (unless you have a different video). That is why I said, repeatedly, that I will wait to see what tbe police say.
but youre not waiting and making assumptions ,,,
Nope. I am going by what is reported so far. No assumptions. A witness stated the car drove into them. That isn’t an assumption. It is what that person stated. At this time we don’t know who did, or why, Or if it was justified or if it was not.
you mean one of the rioters claimed the car ran into them,,,

Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?
Peaceful protesters don't shoot.

I absolutely defend peaceful protesters as well... However peaceful protesters don't hang around with gunfire goes off. A great many of these people don't seem to do that... Hell... Some of them barely flinch.. Like they knew there was a gun there, and just assumed it was not aimed at them.
peaceful protesters are not out looking for fights nor should need a gun.

either action moves you from peaceful protest to riot.

no excuses
no reasons to justify.

you crossed the line. deal with the consequences.

Well that is interesting. According to one article, it is not uncommon for protestor across the political spectrum, to be armed in Texas.

I am sure then you will join me in condemning these protests (because, I actually agree with you, there is no need for guns in a protest).

Gun rights demonstration in Richmond VA January 2020
View attachment 367711

Protestors against social distancing orders rally at the state capitol in Lansing, Michigan on April 15, 2020

View attachment 367705

An armed protest in the Michigan state legislature

View attachment 367706

Anti mask protesters in Ohio

View attachment 367707

Armed protesters in KY protesting Breonna Taylor shooting

View attachment 367708
arent you leaving out that these guys never destroyed anything or threatened anyone???

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

what about fire it? he's already said people are too big a pussy to do anything about him and his AK.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Do you really not know the difference? The Michigan Statehouse protesters were not there in support of left-wing Marxists like their Governor, who ultimately want to ban all firearms.

BLM and antifa are on the side of the Democrats who would, if they could, pass legislation prohibiting the possession of the same weapon Mr. Deaded AK Man was carrying.

suddenly it's wrong.

how many peaceful protesters are out with ak47s and flipping off and attack police stations?

Oh put-lease. Cut the crap about stereotypes when you endlessly promote them about the left.

Point is a lot of people are armed. That is choice. Why was the protestors armed? Why was the driver armed?

if so you are as much responsible for the more than 50 deaths so far as the actual killers themselves
Does that mean Trump is responsible for the death of Heather Heyer and the injury of many other people because he supported the protestors in Charlottesville?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

Does that mean Trump is responsible for the death of Heather Heyer and the injury of many other people because he supported the protestors in Charlottesville?
youre lying again,, he never supported the riots there,,,

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

you have a tendency to get pissed when people speculate motivations yet you have zero issue intentionally misconstruing what was said so you can be pissed for your own made up reasons.

fucking old, dude.

what was the actual quote said FULLY and IN CONTEXT you are referring to. here's your chance buckwheat.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

you have a tendency to get pissed when people speculate motivations yet you have zero issue intentionally misconstruing what was said so you can be pissed for your own made up reasons.

fucking old, dude.

what was the actual quote said FULLY and IN CONTEXT you are referring to. here's your chance buckwheat.

annnnnd watch him fade.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Sure as hell looks like you missed the entire point of what I was posting.

The point here is that support for some protestors does not mean support for everyone involved, nor their actions.

Wouldn’t you agree?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

annnnnd watch him fade.
no it will be a redirect or a mock me type response. he won't be able to simply say "this is the quote entirely, here's the situation" and still be right.

so he will do whatever his favorite tactic of the day is to avoid it or just get an anger boner going on he was questioned.

people still swear trump said drink clorox and yet can't provide a single quote of where he said to do that. just a WIDE SPECULATION AND INTENTIONALLY MISCONSTRUING what was said so they could mock him for being stupid.

only they were being stupid and didn't like being called on it.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

The point here is that support for some protestors does not mean support for everyone involved, nor their actions.

Wouldn’t you agree?
nice backtracking there bud,,,but we know you lied again,,,

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

do you think trump said he was supporting white supremacists during that rally when he said there are good people on both sides of the issue?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
depends on how you interpret what he said. on the surface sure. i would agree. but since the very topic of this conversation is to *not* misconstrue what people say, it's not fair to do it to him and take a "shortcut" to "understanding"

so lets finish the thought process before saying he's lying. that word is so often misused and i dont want to add to it.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
depends on how you interpret what he said. on the surface sure. i would agree. but since the very topic of this conversation is to *not* misconstrue what people say, it's not fair to do it to him and take a "shortcut" to "understanding"

so lets finish the thought process before saying he's lying. that word is so often misused and i dont want to add to it.
I agree with that premise,, but youre forgetting who we are talking about,,

he 100% of the time twist or flat out lies about the facts of any situation,,

I dont think so

charlottsville was a one-time event

these nightly lib anarchist riots have been going on for 6-8 weeks and have caused the death of 50 times more people than at charlottsville

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

do you think trump said he was supporting white supremacists during that rally when he said there are good people on both sides of the issue?
It was a white supremacy rally, so...

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

see I told you he would just lie again,,,

I dont think so

charlottsville was a one-time event

these nightly lib anarchist riots have been going on for 6-8 weeks and have caused the death of 50 times more people than at charlottsville

there is also quite a distinction to be make between, "supporting someone's right to protest" and "supporting ordering the cops to stand down so a violent mob can rule the streets".

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

and he fades, just like i said he would.

Forum List

Back