Armed BLM "Protester" Shot Dead in Austin, TX

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.
that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

apply these things to yourself please.
Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.
Hmmm....then someone should have shot the McCloskey’s in St. Louis.

The driver was reported by witnesses as accelerating into the crowd.
under missouri law the mccloskys had every right to shoot the rioters,,,,
They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

Does a guy have the right to point his gun at
a car driving into a crowd?
what about fire it? he's already said people are too big a pussy to do anything about him and his AK.

YET you keep defending him with the most fucked up of
Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.

Do you really not know the difference? The Michigan Statehouse protesters were not there in support of left-wing Marxists like their Governor, who ultimately want to ban all firearms.

BLM and antifa are on the side of the Democrats who would, if they could, pass legislation prohibiting the possession of the same weapon Mr. Deaded AK Man was carrying.
what's funny is all the leftists defending the violence til it hits them.

suddenly it's wrong.
Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?
how many peaceful protesters are out with ak47s and flipping off and attack police stations?

Everyone in Texas goes armed. (Exaggeration but you get the point).

I think it is nuts personally but that is our crazy gun culture.
I love in Texas. born and raised in austin

fuck your stereotype excuse for his bullshit.
Oh put-lease. Cut the crap about stereotypes when you endlessly promote them about the left.

Point is a lot of people are armed. That is choice. Why was the protestors armed? Why was the driver armed?
We have beaten this topic to death without much progress

do you support these endless protests by the anarchists?

if so you are as much responsible for the more than 50 deaths so far as the actual killers themselves
Does that mean Trump is responsible for the death of Heather Heyer and the injury of many other people because he supported the protestors in Charlottesville?
you have a tendency to get pissed when people speculate motivations yet you have zero issue intentionally misconstruing what was said so you can be pissed for your own made up reasons.

fucking old, dude.

what was the actual quote said FULLY and IN CONTEXT you are referring to. here's your chance buckwheat.

Sure as hell looks like you missed the entire point of what I was posting.

The point here is that support for some protestors does not mean support for everyone involved, nor their actions.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

do you think trump said he was supporting white supremacists during that rally when he said there are good people on both sides of the issue?
It was a white supremacy rally, so...
see I told you he would just lie again,,,

except, he didn't actually answer the question.

i see libs do this all the time. they know that their position is so full of shit, that even they can't bring themselves to say it, so they hint at it,

so when you call them on what they said being retarded bullshit, they pretend you misunderstood what they meant.

they won't clarify, no they instead insult you, and make you have to try to drag out any clarifcation.

and when you finally get it, they just say what you said they said, using different words, and insist it means something different.

they are utterly soulless trolls. all of them.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.

They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

what about fire it? he's already said people are too big a pussy to do anything about him and his AK.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Do you really not know the difference? The Michigan Statehouse protesters were not there in support of left-wing Marxists like their Governor, who ultimately want to ban all firearms.

BLM and antifa are on the side of the Democrats who would, if they could, pass legislation prohibiting the possession of the same weapon Mr. Deaded AK Man was carrying.

suddenly it's wrong.
Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?
how many peaceful protesters are out with ak47s and flipping off and attack police stations?

Oh put-lease. Cut the crap about stereotypes when you endlessly promote them about the left.

Point is a lot of people are armed. That is choice. Why was the protestors armed? Why was the driver armed?

if so you are as much responsible for the more than 50 deaths so far as the actual killers themselves
Does that mean Trump is responsible for the death of Heather Heyer and the injury of many other people because he supported the protestors in Charlottesville?
you have a tendency to get pissed when people speculate motivations yet you have zero issue intentionally misconstruing what was said so you can be pissed for your own made up reasons.

fucking old, dude.

what was the actual quote said FULLY and IN CONTEXT you are referring to. here's your chance buckwheat.

The point here is that support for some protestors does not mean support for everyone involved, nor their actions.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

do you think trump said he was supporting white supremacists during that rally when he said there are good people on both sides of the issue?
so you are saying you do feel that trump was saying white supremacists are good people, correct?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

see I told you he would just lie again,,,

except, he didn't actually answer the question.

i see libs do this all the time. they know that their position is so full of shit, that even they can't bring themselves to say it, so they hint at it,

so when you call them on what they said being retarded bullshit, they pretend you misunderstood what they meant.

they won't clarify, no they instead insult you, and make you have to try to drag out any clarifcation.

and when you finally get it, they just say what you said they said, using different words, and insist it means something different.

they are utterly soulless trolls. all of them.
yep. but i backed up and blocked the exit by giving him a way to be honest about what trump said. his answer/non answer is what i would expect where he likes to leave room to wiggle out and tell everyone he was just misunderstood.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Its time for the protests to end

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
You mean the rioting and looting and killing?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

so you are saying you do feel that trump was saying white supremacists are good people, correct?
What I actually believe is that Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about and said something stupid which made it look like he supports white supremacists when taken on face value.

It was a white supremacist rally, organized and advertised as such.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
protests ended well over a month ago,,,

BTW, I'll bet I know ten thousand times as any teachers as you do.
I bet you I own a 1000x's as many books as you? You think who you know qualifies you above me? That is your argument, you know more teachers? Ten thousand teachers visit your home, weekly? You are so full of shit.

Although there are many ways to participate in the week of action, we hope educators will commit to teach a wide variety of lessons centering Black history and literature.

The Zinn Education Project, Teaching for Change, and Rethinking Schools can help.
This obsession of yours is pretty serious. Is it your intention to bring it to every thread?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

What I actually believe is that Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about and said something stupid which made it look like he supports white supremacists when taken on face value.

So I was right. You are going to accuse Trump of bullshit speculation while in the same breath make sure YOU are NOT misconstrued.

Pretty fucking hypocritical dude.

Fighting to maintain people as property sounds pretty evil to me.
There were more issues involved than just slavery

America was still a work in progress with people still alive from the time of th Constitutional Convention

In the south many people still thought of their state as the ultimate seat of power and where their loyalty belonged

and not every slave state joined the Confederacy

Or colfax_m simply give me the quote, and entire interaction at that event and without restating what Trump said, what did he say? I backed up to verify your argument, that seems pretty clear now; so please return the favor. Prove Trump said it with exact quotes, 3ntire situation, and without your respeculation as to what you THINK he meant.

Can't be done so you'll do more sideshow Bob bullshit.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

So I was right. You are going to accuse Trump of bullshit speculation while in the same breath make sure YOU are NOT misconstrued.

What we know happened is that Trump said there were fine people at a white supremacist rally.

So we can speculate why he said that. What’s so hypocritical about that?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

fucking old, dude.

Wouldn’t you agree?
ok - maybe i did.

What we know happened is that Trump said there were fine people at a white supremacist rally.

So we can speculate why he said that. What’s so hypocritical about that?
youre a liar,,,
but we already knew that

Fighting to maintain people as property sounds pretty evil to me.
There were more issues involved than just slavery

America was still a work in progress with people still alive from the time of th Constitutional Convention

In the south many people still thought of their state as the ultimate seat of power and where their loyalty belonged

and not every slave state joined the Confederacy

The seat of power they were fighting for was demanding the ability to own slaves, so whether you like it or not, that’s the cause.

Forum List

Back