Armed BLM "Protester" Shot Dead in Austin, TX

Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?
Peaceful protesters don't shoot.

I absolutely defend peaceful protesters as well... However peaceful protesters don't hang around with gunfire goes off. A great many of these people don't seem to do that... Hell... Some of them barely flinch.. Like they knew there was a gun there, and just assumed it was not aimed at them.
From the zoom press conference the driver honked to get by and they attacked his car. Pointed a gun at him.
Umm... Yeah, it's a good shoot as far as I'm concerned. Again... Even if the man didn't fire the gun, he was brandishing it while others took aggressive action against him and his property. I'd shoot the person with the gun first too. I wouldn't even care if it was pointed at me. HE WAS WITH THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THREATENING HIM. He came towards the vehicle.

Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?

I absolutely defend peaceful protesters as well... However peaceful protesters don't hang around with gunfire goes off. A great many of these people don't seem to do that... Hell... Some of them barely flinch.. Like they knew there was a gun there, and just assumed it was not aimed at them.
peaceful protesters are not out looking for fights nor should need a gun.

either action moves you from peaceful protest to riot.

no excuses
no reasons to justify.

you crossed the line. deal with the consequences.

Well that is interesting. According to one article, it is not uncommon for protestor across the political spectrum, to be armed in Texas.

I am sure then you will join me in condemning these protests (because, I actually agree with you, there is no need for guns in a protest).

Gun rights demonstration in Richmond VA January 2020
1792F5D5-6F58-45B1-98C0-10FF161B9756.jpeg

Protestors against social distancing orders rally at the state capitol in Lansing, Michigan on April 15, 2020

6D7A87CE-7AED-4506-84FC-31A8736227C5.jpeg

An armed protest in the Michigan state legislature

4138C24F-8489-4EFC-A723-D6EBB01D4E3F.jpeg

Anti mask protesters in Ohio

E0002929-FF6E-4A9B-8976-F3D50CCE58A6.jpeg

Armed protesters in KY protesting Breonna Taylor shooting

C1D195CA-9D6F-4D1A-B59B-C79AED0EC233.jpeg

The deceased SJW was interviewed the previous night with regard to why he carries his AK.

In the interview he said that if he used his AK against the po po he'd be dead.

And then he said but everyone else was too much of a pussy to do anything about it. Those are his words, not mine. Apparently, he was wrong. Heh heh.

Video of the interview here...

https://twitter.com/joetalkshow/stat...449358336?s=21

Austin, Texas: Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter protester fatally shot by a motorist in Austin on Saturday night July 25th, said on camera (see video interview) that the “people who hate us” are “too big of pussies to actually do anything about it” when asked why he was carrying a rifle he describes as an AK-47.

He seems to have suffered from faulty judgment. Or, ''welcome to life in the real world'' for short.

Last edited:
Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.
that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

apply these things to yourself please.
Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.
Hmmm....then someone should have shot the McCloskey’s in St. Louis.

The driver was reported by witnesses as accelerating into the crowd.
under missouri law the mccloskys had every right to shoot the rioters,,,,
They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

Does a guy have the right to point his gun at
a car driving into a crowd?
they were not people passing by,,they were rioters with a history of violence entering private property and threatening the property owners with physical harm,,,

under missouri law they could have shot them,,,

and no the rioter with the AK didnt have a right to point his gun at a passing car on a public street,,,
Car wasn’t passing. It was driving into the crowd.
prove it
Can’t, just as you can’t (unless you have a different video). That is why I said, repeatedly, that I will wait to see what tbe police say.
but youre not waiting and making assumptions ,,,
Nope. I am going by what is reported so far. No assumptions. A witness stated the car drove into them. That isn’t an assumption. It is what that person stated. At this time we don’t know who did, or why, Or if it was justified or if it was not.

Driver honked trying to turn onto congress.
Ak47 dude went at driver
"peaceful protesters" started beating on the car
Foster pointed gun at driver
Driver opened fire (so I was wrong on AK being fired first)
Driver spedcaway
Someone shot at driver
Driver pulled over to call 911 and have police come get him.

Yes he sounds like a man speeding into a crowd.

The AK was never fired. Again, I will go by what tbe police determine here, the video is not clear.

no excuses
no reasons to justify.

Well that is interesting. According to one article, it is not uncommon for protestor across the political spectrum, to be armed in Texas.

I am sure then you will join me in condemning these protests (because, I actually agree with you, there is no need for guns in a protest).

View attachment 367711

Protestors against social distancing orders rally at the state capitol in Lansing, Michigan on April 15, 2020

View attachment 367705

View attachment 367706

View attachment 367707
Yep I think it's stupid. but when you tear up the country and won't allow police to do their job on the rioters law in effect breaks down and more stupid shit happens.

here we are

my phone is spasing tonight and freezing up. apologies for more than usual disjointed replies.

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.
that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.

They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

they were not people passing by,,they were rioters with a history of violence entering private property and threatening the property owners with physical harm,,,

and no the rioter with the AK didnt have a right to point his gun at a passing car on a public street,,,
prove it
Can’t, just as you can’t (unless you have a different video). That is why I said, repeatedly, that I will wait to see what tbe police say.
Nope. I am going by what is reported so far. No assumptions. A witness stated the car drove into them. That isn’t an assumption. It is what that person stated. At this time we don’t know who did, or why, Or if it was justified or if it was not.

Ak47 dude went at driver
Driver spedcaway
Someone shot at driver

The AK was never fired. Again, I will go by what tbe police determine here, the video is not clear.

No the AK was not. I was wrong. but the protesters were beating on his car as he was trying to get by honking. AK boy aimed the gun at the driver and the driver defended himself then immediately went to the police.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

prove it

Ak47 dude went at driver
Driver spedcaway
Someone shot at driver

No the AK was not. I was wrong. but the protesters were beating on his car as he was trying to get by honking. AK boy aimed the gun at the driver and the driver defended himself then immediately went to the police.

IMHO opinion, what happened was everyone was scared and things escalated very rapidly.

Props for character.

IMHO opinion, what happened was everyone was scared and things escalated very rapidly.
Well... I don't think the people banging on the car were scared until shots were fired. I mean if they were properly scared I don't think any of this would have happened.
if they didn't feel entitled to own the streets it wouldn't happen either.

We hear a lot more about drivers being shot than shooting back.
Props for character.
I just want the truth. if I'm wrong on something I have zero issue saying so.

rebooted phone and changed browsers. anyone else having strange forum issues? need to see if my phone or something else.

no excuses
no reasons to justify.

View attachment 367711

View attachment 367705

View attachment 367706

View attachment 367707

Armed protesters in KY protesting Breonna Taylor shooting

View attachment 367708
I attended an open carry march in San Antonio a few years ago and I deliberately took off my gun and even my knife and left it in the truck. I figured if shit started and I needed one, there would be plenty of them around but no one was going to be able to accuse me of showing up armed and looking for trouble.

Because we weren't...
It was a march, not a movement to contact.

I attended an open carry march in San Antonio a few years ago and I deliberately took off my gun and even my knife and left it in the truck. ....
I did that too! But I showed up with no pants on. I must have looked pretty intimidating because no one came near me all day.

Long story short: White guy, BLM-supporter, police-hater, points AK-47 at car when car is mobbed. Car owner protects himself by ventilating armed "protester."

"Austin police and emergency medical services said on Twitter that one person was killed during the shooting. There were no other deaths or people shot, according to the EMS department.

Initial reports indicate the suspect was carrying a rifle and shot at the victim, who was in his car, police told a briefing. The suspect has been detained, they said.
"

One person shot, killed during Black Lives Matter protest in Texas

Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.

pic.twitter.com/fb0kNL0sij
Ian Miles Cheong
Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 26, 2020

Clip of the shooting at the protest in Austin Texas from Hiram Gilberto on FB pic.twitter.com/VFbzqfoSff
Anthony Martino
Anthony Martino (@anthonyfartino) July 26, 2020

And NOWHERE in the article does it say that the person shot was a BLM protestor or agitator.
Could ahve been Boogaloo, a Proud Boy, a Hell's Angel or MAGA Agitator for all we know!
QUIT lying...

I attended an open carry march in San Antonio a few years ago and I deliberately took off my gun and even my knife and left it in the truck. ....
I did that too! But I showed up with no pants on. I must have looked pretty intimidating because no one came near me all day.
I do something similar when I don't want to be bothered at work.
Just strip naked except for my boots and sit there, and suddenly everyone can handle their own problems without my help.

Funny how that works, huh?

They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring.
It was not your home and you were not there to say if the rioters were a threat or not

I bet you when the mob reached the mayors house that police were on hand to make sure the rioters could not set his house on fire

these protests have gone too far and for too long

Forum List

Back