Armed BLM "Protester" Shot Dead in Austin, TX

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.
that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

apply these things to yourself please.
Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.
he fired 5 times Coyote!!! those 5 rounds you hear are AK47 shots.

You then hear the return fire of the driver.

God damn you will warp reality to fit your agenda.

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.
that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.
Hmmm....then someone should have shot the McCloskey’s in St. Louis.

The driver was reported by witnesses as accelerating into the crowd.
under missouri law the mccloskys had every right to shoot the rioters,,,,
They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

Does a guy have the right to point his gun at
a car driving into a crowd?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Do you really not know the difference? The Michigan Statehouse protesters were not there in support of left-wing Marxists like their Governor, who ultimately want to ban all firearms.

BLM and antifa are on the side of the Democrats who would, if they could, pass legislation prohibiting the possession of the same weapon Mr. Deaded AK Man was carrying.
what's funny is all the leftists defending the violence til it hits them.

suddenly it's wrong.
Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?
how many peaceful protesters are out with ak47s and flipping off and attack police stations?

Everyone in Texas goes armed. (Exaggeration but you get the point).

I think it is nuts personally but that is our crazy gun culture.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.

They pointed guns at people passing, no riot was occurring. That, according to you, gives some the right to shoot them. Or do you pick and choose?

they were not people passing by,,they were rioters with a history of violence entering private property and threatening the property owners with physical harm,,,

under missouri law they could have shot them,,,

and no the rioter with the AK didnt have a right to point his gun at a passing car on a public street,,,

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

Calm down. Maybe you should consider YOUR agenda instead of accusing others.

WHAT did the police say about what guns were fired?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

what about fire it? he's already said people are too big a pussy to do anything about him and his AK.

YET you keep defending him with the most fucked up of

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Do you really not know the difference? The Michigan Statehouse protesters were not there in support of left-wing Marxists like their Governor, who ultimately want to ban all firearms.

BLM and antifa are on the side of the Democrats who would, if they could, pass legislation prohibiting the possession of the same weapon Mr. Deaded AK Man was carrying.

suddenly it's wrong.
Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?
how many peaceful protesters are out with ak47s and flipping off and attack police stations?

I live in Texas. born and raised in austin

fuck your stereotype excuse for his bullshit.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

they were not people passing by,,they were rioters with a history of violence entering private property and threatening the property owners with physical harm,,,

and no the rioter with the AK didnt have a right to point his gun at a passing car on a public street,,,
Car wasn’t passing. It was driving into the crowd.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

Google it.

kinda funnu don'

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

video link of proof please. I mean you questioned my account of it.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

did he have a choice or was he surrounded by rioters???

a lot of facts have yet to come out so its a little early to make judgments,,,

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

what about fire it? he's already said people are too big a pussy to do anything about him and his AK.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

I love in Texas. born and raised in austin

Oh put-lease. Cut the crap about stereotypes when you endlessly promote them about the left.

Point is a lot of people are armed. That is choice. Why was the protestors armed? Why was the driver armed?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

That was rather dumb. The McCloskeys were well within their rights to protect themselves and their property from a violent mob.

And given that you were in a car being surrounded by an unruly mob of protesters who started banging on your hood, as they did in Austin, what would you do?

Get out of your car and try to reason with them?

May build a little campfire, roast some wieners, and sing a couple rounds of "Kumbaya"?

No. The correct procedure would be to accelerate as the crowd was forming around your car, and not stop. Get the hell out. Unfortunately, it appears that the Austin driver stopped and allowed the mob to engulf the car. That's when Mr. AK pointed his weapon at the driver, and was subsequently shot.

Personally, I would have left a trail of flattened bodies behind me and un-assed the place.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

did he have a choice or was he surrounded by rioters???

a lot of facts have yet to come out so its a little early to make judgments,,,
there is no clear video of it. just the account of the ak47 dudes friends for the most part.

all Some people seem to want to believe then just make up the rest.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

Oh put-lease. Cut the crap about stereotypes when you endlessly promote them about the left.

Point is a lot of people are armed. That is choice. Why was the protestors armed? Why was the driver armed?
THE LEFT is far from saying all Texans carry guns.

but as usual you can't speak to the topic, esp when you are losing your ass in it so you revert to this sideshow shit cause you know the dude with the AK was wrong.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

prove it

Long story short: White guy, BLM-supporter, police-hater, points AK-47 at car when car is mobbed. Car owner protects himself by ventilating armed "protester."

"Austin police and emergency medical services said on Twitter that one person was killed during the shooting. There were no other deaths or people shot, according to the EMS department.

Initial reports indicate the suspect was carrying a rifle and shot at the victim, who was in his car, police told a briefing. The suspect has been detained, they said.
"

One person shot, killed during Black Lives Matter protest in Texas

Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.

pic.twitter.com/fb0kNL0sij
Ian Miles Cheong
Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 26, 2020

Clip of the shooting at the protest in Austin Texas from Hiram Gilberto on FB pic.twitter.com/VFbzqfoSff
Anthony Martino
Anthony Martino (@anthonyfartino) July 26, 2020

It was only a matter of time.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

Alot of drivers are armed. I've carried a Glock 19 and two spare magazines whenever I leave the house, for the last 10 years. But that doesn't mean I'm going to shoot anyone. That also doesn't mean that I'm going to carry my weapon to a protest and point it at someone.

Are you?

Rather than go by a keyboard “expert”, I will wait on the police to give information. Witnesses have said the car accelerated into the crowd. The dead man was legally licensed to carry And had been participating in the demonstrations for 50 days. We do not yet know much about the shooter.

...so...do you have any facts to add?
Yes I do... I haven't made it all the way through the thread, just to here so I might be saying something someone else did.

When I say "you" I mean in general... Not you personally.

You do not have the right to impede my travel. You certainly don't have the right to try to intimidate me while I'm doing it. But if you do try to intimidate me, and make me fear for my life or perhaps loved ones also in the car, you risk your life doing so. These people seem to think that only THEY are allowed to intimidate and/or fire weapons. Only one of them, CERTAINLY IN THIS CASE, is self defense.

This didn't happen in a vacuum... Stopping within a crowd of people, who are aggressively going AT THE VEHICLE is stupid. Even MORE STUPID than running at said vehicle trying to intimidate them without knowing if they are armed or not.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

Google it.

kinda funnu don'

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

video link of proof please. I mean you questioned my account of it.

That was what witness’ reported. Let’s see what the police say.I question your account because the police That the AK was not fired. The video shows the car driving into the crowd, but it is hardly clear or definitive.

As of an hour ago...

Garrett Foster was pushing his fiancée's wheelchair at the protest when a car drove into the crowd, his mother Sheila Foster told US media.
As demonstrators approached the car, someone inside the vehicle opened fire on the group.
Mr Foster was taken to hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. Police have arrested a suspect.

This does not sound like what the OP is presenting.
I just watched a video of the shooting.,car honks, 5 AK shots are fired, a second or 2 later 3 pistol shots fired back.

are you really on the side of violence?

Are you?

Rather than go by a keyboard “expert”, I will wait on the police to give information. Witnesses have said the car accelerated into the crowd. The dead man was legally licensed to carry And had been participating in the demonstrations for 50 days. We do not yet know much about the shooter.

...so...do you have any facts to add?
Yeah, you don't need a license to carry a rifle

According to the article he was legally licensed to carry...
So then we can conclude it's fake news. Once again you don't need a license to carry a rifle. Fake news, or the talking head who wrote is either a liar or a dumbass.

View attachment 367666
To be fair he can be licensed to carry and still use a rifle. Semantics, I don't think it really matters in this case.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

prove it
Can’t, just as you can’t (unless you have a different video). That is why I said, repeatedly, that I will wait to see what tbe police say.

Forum List

Back