Armed BLM "Protester" Shot Dead in Austin, TX

The rioting really seems to be picking up and getting crazier in liberal jurisdictions. President Eisenhower sent the army to Little Rock back in the day, Trump does have a precedent.
Should use Bull Dozers .Water cannon ,and CONSENTRATED tear gas.

What if the don't have CONSENT?
They wont need consent when President Trump finally activates The Insurrection Act.
The 2nd Amendment says you can form Militias. About that time. Regular Americans can whip pencil neck College punks any day.
WHere are those militias with the government jackbooted thugs beating down and kidnapping peaceful protestors?

Don't mess with Texas.

Texas is not Chicago.

.....and Texas is not the only place with Patriots in the USA. :thup:

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

1595805686190.png

As of an hour ago...

Garrett Foster was pushing his fiancée's wheelchair at the protest when a car drove into the crowd, his mother Sheila Foster told US media.
As demonstrators approached the car, someone inside the vehicle opened fire on the group.
Mr Foster was taken to hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. Police have arrested a suspect.

This does not sound like what the OP is presenting.
I just watched a video of the shooting.,car honks, 5 AK shots are fired, a second or 2 later 3 pistol shots fired back.

are you really on the side of violence?

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That would cause depression.

And if you are a domestic terrorist it would cause death.
Such as the right wing OKC bombing?

The guy who got deaded was the same ilk as the OKC bomber: Politically he leaned more anarcho-libertarian. He hated law enforcement and was anti-government. While he wasn't BLM or antifa, he was marching alongside Marxists, and he died with them.

That pretty much makes him a Marxist by association.

screenshot.JPG

Last edited:
As of an hour ago...

Garrett Foster was pushing his fiancée's wheelchair at the protest when a car drove into the crowd, his mother Sheila Foster told US media.
As demonstrators approached the car, someone inside the vehicle opened fire on the group.
Mr Foster was taken to hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. Police have arrested a suspect.

I just watched a video of the shooting.,car honks, 5 AK shots are fired, a second or 2 later 3 pistol shots fired back.

Are you?

Rather than go by a keyboard “expert”, I will wait on the police to give information. Witnesses have said the car accelerated into the crowd. The dead man was legally licensed to carry And had been participating in the demonstrations for 50 days. We do not yet know much about the shooter.

...so...do you have any facts to add?

As of an hour ago...

Are you?

Rather than go by a keyboard “expert”, I will wait on the police to give information. Witnesses have said the car accelerated into the crowd. The dead man was legally licensed to carry And had been participating in the demonstrations for 50 days. We do not yet know much about the shooter.

Yeah, you don't need a license to carry a rifle

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.

As of an hour ago...

Are you?

Yeah, you don't need a license to carry a rifle

According to the article he was legally licensed to carry...

Forum List

Back