Armed BLM "Protester" Shot Dead in Austin, TX

Blame the parentless children, whose Mom and Dad are their friends and not their parents. One generation of misfits is raising another.
Being parentless children, the leading adult figure in their lives is the teachers. As we know, many, many, teachers hate america, are leftist, marxist, democrats. Your idea that these teachers do not influence anybody is pure bullshit.

If you checked out the teacher comments from you alternate history website, you will find they are ALL liberal dominated school districts. BTW, I'll bet I know ten thousand times as any teachers as you do. We have the for less than an hour a day, and yet you think we carry all of that importance. I can only think of one student that I made a major impact in her fatherless life, and she is now my daughter-in-law. She grew to know and respect me after being in my class half a year and then, without my involvement, met my son two years later. They have now been married 14 years and gave me a beautiful granddaughter.

The rioting really seems to be picking up and getting crazier in liberal jurisdictions. President Eisenhower sent the army to Little Rock back in the day, Trump does have a precedent.
Should use Bull Dozers .Water cannon ,and CONSENTRATED tear gas.

What if the don't have CONSENT?
They wont need consent when President Trump finally activates The Insurrection Act.
The 2nd Amendment says you can form Militias. About that time. Regular Americans can whip pencil neck College punks any day.

Long story short: White guy, BLM-supporter, police-hater, points AK-47 at car when car is mobbed. Car owner protects himself by ventilating armed "protester."

"Austin police and emergency medical services said on Twitter that one person was killed during the shooting. There were no other deaths or people shot, according to the EMS department.

Initial reports indicate the suspect was carrying a rifle and shot at the victim, who was in his car, police told a briefing. The suspect has been detained, they said.
"

One person shot, killed during Black Lives Matter protest in Texas

Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.

pic.twitter.com/fb0kNL0sij
Ian Miles Cheong
Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 26, 2020

Clip of the shooting at the protest in Austin Texas from Hiram Gilberto on FB pic.twitter.com/VFbzqfoSff
Anthony Martino
Anthony Martino (@anthonyfartino) July 26, 2020
This is the best news we’ve heard in a long time. It’s about time these violent Antifa fags get put down.

Long story short: White guy, BLM-supporter, police-hater, points AK-47 at car when car is mobbed. Car owner protects himself by ventilating armed "protester."

"Austin police and emergency medical services said on Twitter that one person was killed during the shooting. There were no other deaths or people shot, according to the EMS department.

Initial reports indicate the suspect was carrying a rifle and shot at the victim, who was in his car, police told a briefing. The suspect has been detained, they said.
"

Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.

Ian Miles Cheong

Clip of the shooting at the protest in Austin Texas from Hiram Gilberto on FB pic.twitter.com/VFbzqfoSff
Anthony Martino
Funny, this doesn't seem to uplift black lives even in the least bit. They're just out there for the thrill of killing and horrifying tv watchers.

I think the tv stations should have enough class to move on and leave the protesters without a national audience to make names for themselves.

We proved that black lives matter when we fought a civil war and the southerners who were left agreed to stop slavery in their states.

We proved that black lives matter when we gave each black family a chance to have 40 acres and a mule.

We proved that black lives matter when we passed the Emancipation proclamation and the Amendment that ended all slavery in the United States of America.

We proved that black lives matter when we passed the Amendment allowing blacks to vote and hold public office.

We proved that black lives matter when President Eisenhower protected a very brave young girl as she began attending a formerly segregated school.

We proved that black lives matter when we built housing in the 60s and 70s for poor black families and gave them free rent.

We proved that black lives matter when we granted equal schools when we desegregated the schools and provided free bus trips for blacks who wanted to attend better schools than their neighborhood offered if they so did choose.

Everybody in America wants blacks to have the American dream, the same as us. There seems to be only one major problem standing in the way: blacks tend to terrorize other blacks with violence when they have a point to make.

I hope blacks stop turning on other people and acquire a live-and-let-live mindset that includes black men supporting their children and participating in their successful coming of age as adults after the father watches over and supports them.

There are black children who by age 15 are as smart as doctors. I hope this generation is the one that makes the decision to bite the bullet and take care of each other better, with the faith and belief that they will be able to do as well as any other American who makes the effort. :thup:

As of an hour ago...

Garrett Foster was pushing his fiancée's wheelchair at the protest when a car drove into the crowd, his mother Sheila Foster told US media.
As demonstrators approached the car, someone inside the vehicle opened fire on the group.
Mr Foster was taken to hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. Police have arrested a suspect.

This does not sound like what the OP is presenting.

As of an hour ago...

Garrett Foster was pushing his fiancée's wheelchair at the protest when a car drove into the crowd, his mother Sheila Foster told US media.
As demonstrators approached the car, someone inside the vehicle opened fire on the group.
Mr Foster was taken to hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. Police have arrested a suspect.

I read his link, and it was consistent with his OP. Early reports often unfold into something else. Thanks for the latest report from the UK. lol

As of an hour ago...

Seriously?

That's from a protester. Of course they are full of shit.

You hear 5 AK shots then 3 pistol. The audio speaks for itself.

Stop enabling the violence.

If the anarchist shot first then I’m glad he’s dead

But this will not be the last escalation of violence to come out of the radical lefts attempts to tear down this country

I wish someone in the news would dissect this guys personal life and background to see what was troubling him so deeply

For instance was he the product of a broken home who grew up without a steady male influence in his life?

Was he a bad student who may have graduated high school but was barely literate?

was he a failure with women and frustrated sexually?
He lives in Tex-Ass.

As of an hour ago...

Stories take time to develop. KVUE is now saying that one shooter was the driver of the car and the other shooter was in the crowd, and may have opened fire on the car as it drove away.

Austin's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Austin, Texas | kvue.com

The stories of Foster peacefully pushing his wife's chair when he was shot in cold blood, is clearly bullshit.

At the very least, Foster approached the car and pointed an AK at the driver. Even if Foster did not fire the AK, it was still self-defense for the driver, good shoot.

And then there;s the possibility that it could be a case of "friendly fire" between the commie protesters. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened...

Car Drives Through Mob of Protesters on Colorado Highway, Protester Shoots Fellow Protesters While Trying to Shoot Driver (VIDEO)

Even when all the facts are known, Does it really matter who shot first? A driver was caught up in a hostile mob and a guy approaches him with an AK. 'nuff said.

Last edited:

"

Ian Miles Cheong

Anthony Martino
/——/ Him fall down, go BOOM.
LOL. Would you happen to be a Dean Koontz fan?

As of an hour ago...

Seriously?

That's from a protester. Of course they are full of shit.

You hear 5 AK shots then 3 pistol. The audio speaks for itself.

Stop enabling the violence.
I hear an exchange of gunfire

the liberal claim that foster was pushing his girlfriends wheelchair toward the car is strange

these poeole are nut cases

ask his mom if he had a father growing up and if he ever got a spanking for acting bad

Last edited:

Forum List

Back