Armed BLM "Protester" Shot Dead in Austin, TX

As of an hour ago...

Garrett Foster was pushing his fiancée's wheelchair at the protest when a car drove into the crowd, his mother Sheila Foster told US media.
As demonstrators approached the car, someone inside the vehicle opened fire on the group.
Mr Foster was taken to hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. Police have arrested a suspect.

This does not sound like what the OP is presenting.
I just watched a video of the shooting.,car honks, 5 AK shots are fired, a second or 2 later 3 pistol shots fired back.

are you really on the side of violence?

Are you?

Rather than go by a keyboard “expert”, I will wait on the police to give information. Witnesses have said the car accelerated into the crowd. The dead man was legally licensed to carry And had been participating in the demonstrations for 50 days. We do not yet know much about the shooter.

...so...do you have any facts to add?
Yeah, you don't need a license to carry a rifle

According to the article he was legally licensed to carry...
So then we can conclude it's fake news. Once again you don't need a license to carry a rifle. Fake news, or the talking head who wrote is either a liar or a dumbass.

screenshot_392.png

As of an hour ago...

Garrett Foster was pushing his fiancée's wheelchair at the protest when a car drove into the crowd, his mother Sheila Foster told US media.
As demonstrators approached the car, someone inside the vehicle opened fire on the group.
Mr Foster was taken to hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. Police have arrested a suspect.

I just watched a video of the shooting.,car honks, 5 AK shots are fired, a second or 2 later 3 pistol shots fired back.

Are you?

Rather than go by a keyboard “expert”, I will wait on the police to give information. Witnesses have said the car accelerated into the crowd. The dead man was legally licensed to carry And had been participating in the demonstrations for 50 days. We do not yet know much about the shooter.

heh, not that I am going to brag about here.

but you are basically saying he can defend himself but the other person cannot.

Seems to be a running theme with the left. let me attack you and you are a totolatarian dictator if you try to stop me.

Stay off the fucking streets. this doesn't happen. in Colorado someone tried to shoot a passing motorist and shot another protester.

wbats the fucking enabling excuse for that piece of shit?

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.
that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

apply these things to yourself please.

As of an hour ago...

Are you?

ive given up trying to explain gun laws to people who simply don't care.

Some of them are surprisingly well-armed: AR's and AK's, Glocks, and body armor.

the arms race is on

thats why liberals who claim to be for peace should put a end to these nightly riots before it goes too far

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

not me .... but .... are you on the side of domestic terrorists waving AK47s on the faces of innocent drivers?

That is really kind of funny because normally you all would have no problem and defending the guy with a gun. If you REALLY had a problem with you would have spoken up when armed protesters forced their way into Michigan Statehouse.

Do you really not know the difference? The Michigan Statehouse protesters were not there in support of left-wing Marxists like their Governor, who ultimately want to ban all firearms.

BLM and antifa are on the side of the Democrats who would, if they could, pass legislation prohibiting the possession of the same weapon Mr. Deaded AK Man was carrying.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Do you really not know the difference? The Michigan Statehouse protesters were not there in support of left-wing Marxists like their Governor, who ultimately want to ban all firearms.

BLM and antifa are on the side of the Democrats who would, if they could, pass legislation prohibiting the possession of the same weapon Mr. Deaded AK Man was carrying.
what's funny is all the leftists defending the violence til it hits them.

suddenly it's wrong.

Update: According to the APD release, the first 5 shots came from the car after AK guy points rifle at driver. The next 3 shots from someone else shooting at the car as it drive away. The AK was not fired.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.
Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

No they were there in support of rightwing radicals who didn’t want to temporarily wear masks and social distance.

But here is a clue...just because you or I don’t agree with their politics doesn‘t mean don’t they don’t have that right.

As of an hour ago...

Are you?

According to the article he was legally licensed to carry...
So then we can conclude it's fake news. Once again you don't need a license to carry a rifle. Fake news, or the talking head who wrote is either a liar or a dumbass.

View attachment 367666

It doesn’t alter whether or not he had a legal license, which is what the police stated.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

that's really funny cause normally you bitch endlessly at the ones with the guns..

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

No they were there in support of rightwing radicals who didn’t want to temporarily wear masks and social distance.

But here is a clue...just because you or I don’t agree with their politics doesn‘t mean don’t they don’t have that right.

There was far more to the reason than masks or social distance. Look up some of the Draconian things Whitmer did. And just because they were carrying weapons doesn't make them "rightwing radicals." Nobody pointed a weapon at anyone during the Michigan protests, and no shots were fired.

Unlike the radical violent left-wing protests we're seeing now.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.
Who are “all these leftists” defending violence? I don’t. But I absolutely defend the rights of peaceful protesters.

I think this says more about our gun liberal gun laws than protests. Why where either of them armed?
we havent seen a peaceful protest in well over a month,,,

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

There was far more to the reason than masks or social distance. Look up some of the Draconian things Whitmer did. And just because they were carrying weapons doesn't make them "rightwing radicals." Nobody pointed a weapon at anyone during the Michigan protests, and no shots were fired.

ya...racial injustice is not a good reason, but temporary public health restrictions are.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

I think it is stupid to carry a gun in a protest, but he didn’t shoot it. The other guy did and some one else in the crowd fired back Mr. Expert.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.

Again, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The humorous irony here is that the guy was known (by highly confused people, no doubt) as a 'libertarian' vet who spent a lot of time at these events.

The fact that so many leftist SJW types like this are attracted to libertarianism is what is wrong with it as a movement and why I left it.

Any real libertarian would have stayed home and minded his own business. And then if it makes its way to your holler, then you can break out the axes, swords, tomahawks, filet knives, dynamite, hammers, chains, baseball bats, etc.

But, nope, he played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

Last edited:

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

ya...racial injustice is not a good reason, but temporary public health restrictions are.

What "racial injustice"? One guy was killed by the police a month ago, so you're going to burn the whole country down to the ground?

Just stop already. White people get killed by the police too, I don't see anyone lighting and fires, occupying whole city blocks, or looting over it.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

Go back and listen to the APD briefing. He pointed the AK at the driver. That in itself is reasonable and legal grounds for the use of deadly force.
Hmmm....then someone should have shot the McCloskey’s in St. Louis.

The driver was reported by witnesses as accelerating into the crowd.

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

Says Mr. Hypocrite.

Hmmm....then someone should have shot the McCloskey’s in St. Louis.

The driver was reported by witnesses as accelerating into the crowd.
under missouri law the mccloskys had every right to shoot the rioters,,,,

the arms race is on

It looks that way.

View attachment 367645
Promoting terrorism?

suddenly it's wrong.

how many peaceful protesters are out with ak47s and flipping off and attack police stations?

Forum List

Back