🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed leftist call for mass violence if Brett Kavanaugh confirmed to SCOTUS

BellaRose

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2018
Armed Leftists Call for Mass Violence if Brett Kavanaugh Confirmed to SCOTUS
Far left activists are already plotting their next move if Judge Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed to the Supreme Court.

What's so sad about this is, Soros uses these leftist to do his dirty work. They pay the price, they get the record for a criminal offense be it a felony or misdemeanor. These brainless idiots are willing to forfeit their present jobs, family etc. all to work for a communist who tech. despises humanity.

They are his pawns and they won't ever see it.

Oh please, oh please, oh please do ... I love getting dressed up in riot gear.

Far left activists are already plotting their next move if Judge Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed to the Supreme Court.

What's so sad about this is, Soros uses these leftist to do his dirty work. They pay the price, they get the record for a criminal offense be it a felony or misdemeanor. These brainless idiots are willing to forfeit their present jobs, family etc. all to work for a communist who tech. despises humanity.

The loony left are petulant children.

Infowars OP ? BellaRose reminds me of Mindwars.....:dunno:

Leftists are thugs, calling for violence if the Judge is confirmed cross the red line.

They would rue the day
All I can say is that I ain't cowering in fear of armed lunatics.Neighbors feel the same.

Yeah...just drop them one by one...after two or three they'll retreat to a Starbucks
We don't have one, but we do have a shit load of hunters and people with AR-15's and other rifles.

When the rubber meets the road leftist asshats always back down

The Vegas odds of Judge Kavanaugh being confirmed plummeted to around 6/5 (45%) on Monday, but skyrocketed to 4/1 (85%) after his testimony. They will probably level out somewhere around 2/3 (60%), by the vote. The odds Antifa will revolt in the streets are about two cans of sardines/one package of saltine crackers (depends on if the bus will start).

Last edited:

Trump only offers to pay fines for his goons. These people are on their own!

Just the other day one of your conservitard buddies tried to tell me you kids had all the guns.

Forum List

Back