Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

You just made my point. You haven't had a fire, but you have fire extinguishers if you do. You haven't had anyone break into your home, but what if it happened? What would you do?
I would have to ACCEPT THAT I COULD KILL ANOTHER HUMAN BEING

Good. Glad to hear it. Shall not be infringed. What part of that is hard to understand?
Ask Joy Behar why she thinks Blacks don’t have Firearms yet ...
I never said that. I am saying that everyone should be able to get a gun. Period.
except ( Illegals / eMe / MS13 ) ( Islamists who entered country illegally to kill Americans ) ( Escaped Prisoners ) ( Felons ) (registered Sex Offenders & Pedos ) ( Mentally ill & under Shrink supervision folks on SSRIs like the guy who shot Chris Kyle )

Shut your lying mouth

Eat a bag of dicks.

except ( Illegals / eMe / MS13 ) ( Islamists who entered country illegally to kill Americans ) ( Escaped Prisoners ) ( Felons ) (registered Sex Offenders & Pedos ) ( Mentally ill & under Shrink supervision folks on SSRIs like the guy who shot Chris Kyle )
Learn PUNCTUATION

Eat a bag of dicks.
The Final Episode of the TV Series “ Lost “ was the only “ Bag of Dicks “ I’ve ever seen

None of that is in the Second Amendment. None is. It says shall not be infringed. I honestly believe that it is unconstitutional to prohibit anyone from owning a gun.

But that is an opinion based upon history. When people got out of Prison two hundred years ago, they were free to get another gun. When the nation was founded, the people were free to get another firearm no problem. The Founders didn’t have any notion that someone could have their rights stripped away like that.

With the adoption of the 14th Amendment. That means the Second applies to everyone.

And before you point to the Fifth. It says deprived of life, liberty, and property without due process of law. It does not say that any rights are able to be curtailed for all time. When a guy gets out of Prison, he should have his right to Vote returned, and his right to purchase and possess any firearms. I’ll even grant you that part of Parole or Probation might be conditional, but that’s it. Once those are done, give him his rights back as a citizen.

So because it’s not in the Constitution I guess your GTG with Legalized Drugs like Smack Crack Meth Fentanyl ...

Where did the 26 Year old get the Handgun he was gonna use to kill the Judge & his family ?
Yep, these things need to definitely be known, and the avenue's studied in order to stop these psycho's before they are successful in their psychotic acts of destruction by way of the gun.

Wherever the trail lead's, a pursuit to the possible violation, if there is any, should be followed right back to the trail head.

If it ends in a friend supplying him the weapon or weapon's, then the friend should be charged a huge fine ($10,000 dollar's), for illegally passing lethal weapons to another without knowing if the receiver of the weapon's is a suitable client that isn't unstable or an unsuitable recipient of such weapon's that are being passed, but if some kind of collaborative involvement is found between the two, then definitely jail time to boot for the friend....

If a gun dealer ignored the stark warnings, otherwise fudged on the legal requirements, then he or she should be fined no less than $50.000 dollar's with the possibility of his shop being shut down due to the mass shooting deaths of the innocent that were caused by the assailant, otherwise in which should have never been allowed to arm himself up in such a way per that shop....If it were found to be at fault by ignoring the law's putting greed over safety when selling the weapon's then it should pay a price.

If a gun show dealer is at fault for ignoring the assailants flags flying high and boldly, otherwise in which allowed for the law to be broken in a sell, then the same should apply to them as well.

If the weapon's were stolen, then an instructional security warning goes out to the owner if it is found that carelessness was a factor in them not storing and securing the weapon's properly. A warning only with gun storage instructions and requirements because if the house is locked and secured, then the house is considered a safe place for all one's valuables including the gun's.

Preferably the guns should be stored in a highly secured gun safe, in which gives them another lair of security inside the locked house that hopefully has a security system on it also.

Gun's should never be left unsecured in locked cars. It best that a person qualifies for a CCP, and the weapon is carried on them in a concealed fashion.

Showing off gun's is a big no no these days (no open carry), because it alerts criminal's that gun's are present, and it can even lead to family members becoming curious about the gun's, unless they are trained properly about guns, hunting, security, storage, and safety, then it can become a family affair just as it's been forever in this country, otherwise where it's about sport shooting, hunting, and etc.

Even then the guns should never be handed out to young family members without being chaperoned by the adult's/owner's of such weapon's ever. They should always stay in close proximity to the owner (never leaving his or her sight).

So because it’s not in the Constitution I guess your GTG with Legalized Drugs like Smack Crack Meth Fentanyl ...

Why not? First Fentanyl is used by medical people. An example. When I shattered my ankle the Paramedic gave me Fentanyl to allow him to set the ankle in a splint.

For well over a century you could get Laudanum at any apothecary shop. That is what they called Pharmacies at that time. Laudanum is both parts of the Opium Poppy suspended in alcohol. Usually Brandy.

The same was true of Cocaine. It was in the original formula for Coca Cola. Hence the name.

But tell me this. Where does the Constitution give the Government the right to say no to any of those things?

Forum List

Back