Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

Maxine Waters , and Others played their part
There's been a lot of rhetoric, so who knows what or who triggered the guy. The foolishness and carelessness hasn't helped in this nation that's for sure.

Ok. What part of the Seconds says “Except these people”?

Judging from the history of gun control, yes, the Founders intended exactly that. Disarming minorities and allowing the police to profile and stop and search hood rats would save a whole lot of black and latino lives, especially children, Instead, black pols and Democrats build shrines to doper gun thugs who die of overdoses.

Judging from the history of gun control, yes, the Founders intended exactly that. Disarming minorities and allowing the police to profile and stop and search hood rats would save a whole lot of black and latino lives, especially children, Instead, black pols and Democrats build shrines to doper gun thugs who die of overdoses.
The 14th amendment says those folks have the same rights to keep and bear arms as you do.

So Pedos should be able to work with Children or live near schools ?

Oh FFS. You would deny millions of people the right to vote because of the lame assed excuse of pedos? When the FBI and NSA explain why they need the ability to read emails. That is because they have to catch pedos. It is the only gun they have.

Idiots. And people wonder why I wish Putin would launch the nukes. This country is too stupid to survive.

Oh FFS. You would deny millions of people the right to vote because of the lame assed excuse of pedos? When the FBI and NSA explain why they need the ability to read emails. That is because they have to catch pedos. It is the only gun they have.

Idiots. And people wonder why I wish Putin would launch the nukes. This country is too stupid to survive.
I said Pedos ( not millions )
So will you commit to
Pedos released from prison
Not being able to WORK WITH CHILDREN or live near Schools ?

I said Pedos ( not millions )
So will you commit to
Pedos released from prison
Not being able to WORK WITH CHILDREN or live near Schools ?

The question was weapons ownership. You are desperately throwing smoke to avoid the fact that the Constitution does not make restriction of firearms to people an option. Why? Because you know you are wrong. The Constitution means nothing to you. It’s like the pseudo Christian’s. They use the Bible to justify their bigotry.

The question was weapons ownership. You are desperately throwing smoke to avoid the fact that the Constitution does not make restriction of firearms to people an option. Why? Because you know you are wrong. The Constitution means nothing to you. It’s like the pseudo Christian’s. They use the Bible to justify their bigotry.
Bigotry against Pedos/ NAMBLA types ?

Bigotry against Pedos/ NAMBLA types ?

No. Your handle is accurate. You fail and have zero capacity to debate an issue.

68CABE94-2CE8-4102-B262-855A8935FCD7.jpeg

The reply you jumped in on was for this douche. You wanted to rush in and cloud the issue with the nonsense about Pedos.

Show me in the Constitution where anyone has a right to a particular type of job. Go ahead. I’ll wait. You can’t you blithering idiot.

But you want to whip it out when the question was gun ownership. Why? Because you like the FBI and NSA who claim we will be overrun with Child Predators if they stop monitoring our email and phone calls, are grasping at the disgusting practice of a few to justify the punishment of millions. And it is millions.

Millions who are free from Prison and even their Parole or Probation who are still unable to vote or own a firearm. Why? Because jackasses like you are in favor of punishment but forget the other half of that. Forgiveness when they have finished their prison terms.

When the Constitution was written, and the Second passed, gun ownership was not restricted for people who got out of Prison. IF they had the right before, they had it again afterwards. But not now. Now, we have to do this. For safety, or something.

It’s bullshit, and it’s unconstitutional. You know that. You can’t argue that. So whip out the pedos. So don’t write about your perverted desires to screw kiddies, obviously that is why you are so excited that you might have found someone who agrees with you. So you can get a job at a child care center and continue your abuses.

As for what I think. Here it is. If the child care center is dumb enough to hire you, then we see another group of people headed to prison. You and they who obviously have similar tastes.

The 14th amendment says those folks have the same rights to keep and bear arms as you do.

So what? It was passed after the Civil War,during the 'Reconstruction' farce and with a packed and corrupt Supreme Court signing of on it. Since southern states were under martial law and therefore not really legally represented in the ratification process as per the original Constitution, it is not actually a legally passed Amendment anyway.

The Constitution died at Sumter. Republicans replaced it with judicial fiat.

No. Your handle is accurate. You fail and have zero capacity to debate an issue.

View attachment 656624

The reply you jumped in on was for this douche. You wanted to rush in and cloud the issue with the nonsense about Pedos.

Show me in the Constitution where anyone has a right to a particular type of job. Go ahead. I’ll wait. You can’t you blithering idiot.

But you want to whip it out when the question was gun ownership. Why? Because you like the FBI and NSA who claim we will be overrun with Child Predators if they stop monitoring our email and phone calls, are grasping at the disgusting practice of a few to justify the punishment of millions. And it is millions.

Millions who are free from Prison and even their Parole or Probation who are still unable to vote or own a firearm. Why? Because jackasses like you are in favor of punishment but forget the other half of that. Forgiveness when they have finished their prison terms.

When the Constitution was written, and the Second passed, gun ownership was not restricted for people who got out of Prison. IF they had the right before, they had it again afterwards. But not now. Now, we have to do this. For safety, or something.

It’s bullshit, and it’s unconstitutional. You know that. You can’t argue that. So whip out the pedos. So don’t write about your perverted desires to screw kiddies, obviously that is why you are so excited that you might have found someone who agrees with you. So you can get a job at a child care center and continue your abuses.

As for what I think. Here it is. If the child care center is dumb enough to hire you, then we see another group of people headed to prison. You and they who obviously have similar tastes.
Unbelievable how you couldn't or wouldn't answer a direct simple question when you made a blanket statement about full rights being restored after one gets out of prison. You are the problem in society, not the solution.

CNN totally downplayed this case….interesting how they give the benefit of the doubt to left wing violence….but jump to immediate conclusions when the right is involved.

A CNN anchor refused to admit he had a weapon…..WHILE THE FUCKING CHYRON SAID HE HAD A WEAPON! :auiqs.jpg:

CNN totally downplayed this case….interesting how they give the benefit of the doubt to left wing violence….but jump to immediate conclusions when the right is involved.

A CNN anchor refused to admit he had a weapon…..WHILE THE FUCKING CHYRON SAID HE HAD A WEAPON! :auiqs.jpg:
They're to invested in the agenda's to turn back, so they have become comfortable in looking the fool.

Forum List

Back