Armed Pro Trump terrorist threatened to kill democrats and restore Trump as “President King”

jones doesnt look at that as violence.....it was a peaceful demonstration that got out of hand....
You can't compare fighting for your own civil rights with trying to overthrow the government. There's no comparison. And yes there were people prosecuted for their crimes in both cases over 16,000 were prosecuted in the black lives matters protests and that's just on the federal level. Since these occurred all over the country there is also city and state prosecutions going on which vastly increase that number. The January 6th why was on federal property, so the few hundred that committed crimes at that time are all prosecuted at the federal level.

Insurrection- ' a violent uprising against an authority or government. January 6th was no peaceful protest it was a violent uprising with the designed attempt to overthrow our government's process. I don't know what else you could call it but insurrection. Since it was an unsuccessful insurrection the people who committed criminal Acts can only be charged with sedition. Once they finally get to it, the leaders of this insurrection can be charged with treason.
' a violent uprising against an authority or government......like the riots during the summer of 2020......

You can't compare fighting for your own civil rights with trying to overthrow the government. There's no comparison. And yes there were people prosecuted for their crimes in both cases over 16,000 were prosecuted in the black lives matters protests and that's just on the federal level. Since these occurred all over the country there is also city and state prosecutions going on which vastly increase that number. The January 6th why was on federal property, so the few hundred that committed crimes at that time are all prosecuted at the federal level.
doesnt take away what i said Stann..........

Insurrection- ' a violent uprising against an authority or government. January 6th was no peaceful protest it was a violent uprising with the designed attempt to overthrow our government's process. I don't know what else you could call it but insurrection. Since it was an unsuccessful insurrection the people who committed criminal Acts can only be charged with sedition. Once they finally get to it, the leaders of this insurrection can be charged with treason.
At least you are one of the few unhinged posters here that recognize there never was an insurrection. Your 'leaders' have already been charged, and it wasn't that many.....as far as getting to it......it's just about over.

But there was a gun used, right? A gun that had to be aimed. It was a horrible act, deserving of the full penelty of the law, but you gotta admit his accuracy was better than the usual gun nuts have been capable of.
your dumbassery knows no bounds.

Absolutely no comparison, demanding one's civil rights is not the same thing as trying to overthrow the government.
you said an insurrection is a violent uprising against an authority or government.......so those people were also insurrectionist....there is also a difference in how you go about demanding civil rights....if you destroy someones business,what about their civil rights....

And who tried to overthrow the government?
Can't wait to hear this.

I'm sure the guy thought he was doing exactly what trump wanted him to do. He's probably right about that part of it.
No, he was doing what one voice he heard that morning was telling him to. The Devil was on one shoulder, telling him to stay home and suck down that case of Pabst's Blue Ribbon. The voice he responded to was Jesus on the other shoulder, telling him to fight for His Vicar on Earth, Trump.

No, he was doing what one voice he heard that morning was telling him to. The Devil was on one shoulder, telling him to stay home and suck down that case of Pabst's Blue Ribbon. The voice he responding to was Jesus, telling him to fight for His Vicar on Earth, Trump.
Sounds totally nuts, but fits perfectly with all the other MAGA bullshit going on.

If you are unaware of what happened on 1/6, you should do a little research, and then come back later.
I am aware, you seem to have a left lunatic vision of what happened.
Not sure if you're aware, but Joe Biden said to bring F-35's......I didn't see any that day.
I did see people rioting, a small number at that.

No, he was doing what one voice he heard that morning was telling him to. The Devil was on one shoulder, telling him to stay home and suck down that case of Pabst's Blue Ribbon. The voice he responded to was Jesus on the other shoulder, telling him to fight for His Vicar on Earth, Trump.
You're demon possessed.

We need targets. Are you volunteering?
iu

Forum List

Back