Armed security would have stopped transgender school shooter….

No.......good guys with guns are on military bases.....well, see my link above.

The Fort Hood shooter attacked a processing center, no guns on site until the military police arrived.

In Texas the state legislature just passed a law making armed guards a requirement for schools. Unfortunately after they made that big show they of course underfunded it.

You don't have to have armed guards, just allow the some staff to carry their legal guns with them, and allow parents to carry their legal guns with them when they are on school grounds.

The unknown number and location of armed good guys keeps the bad guys away.

You don't have to have armed guards, just allow the some staff to carry their legal guns with them, and allow parents to carry their legal guns with them when they are on school grounds.

The unknown number and location of armed good guys keeps the bad guys away.
I prefer limited access through metal detectors manned by police officers with guns the same as they have at city hall or the county court house

Or if money is tight INSTEAD OF at city hall

But teachers should be armed if they want to

Do you understand that military bases are essentially gun free zones? Only the military police walk around with weapons?

So there are people there walking around with guns and it didn't stop those intent on doing harm.

Parkland, one police resource officer for over 12 buildings on campus, the campus was a gun free zone.

The Pulse Nightclub was a gun free zone. The off duty police officer working as the bouncer ran away to call for help when the shooter went in.

The shooter at pulse had originally targeted Disney land/world...but decided against it because...wait for it......there was too much security there....

Watch the Starz documentary series "Active shooter," where they actually talk to people who were in the club during the attack.....you hear them relate time after time where an armed citizen could have shot and killed the attacker......

Uvalde, the building was another gun free zone.......

3 gun free zones, all 3 the government actors who should have done something failed, leaving the victims in the gun free zone helpless.......

Had those 3 sites allowed armed citizens, there would not have been an attack on them...

The presence of an unknown number of armed citizens keeps mass public shooters away.
Armed security in all of those locations.
didn't stop the shooter.
What would stop the shooter is not having a gun.

Just facts.

Armed security in all of those locations.
didn't stop the shooter.
What would stop the shooter is not having a gun.

Just facts.

Wrong. Having a gun and USING IT, not running away, is what works.

Dumbass.

Neither is the inability of many to afford the health care they need.

See I'm willing to allow people protect themselves from those who fall through the cracks.
Then you should be willing to let teachers be the last line of defense between the children in their care and a shooter at the door to the classroom.
For some odd reason seeing to people's mental health needs is evil to them.
I'd like to know who thinks it's evil to take care of mental health needs. I know of no one that fits that description.

Forum List

Back