Armed Teachers...

More recently?

1) the democrat party war on police…they have attacked The police to the point the police have backed off doing their jobs for fear of persecution by the democrat party…they only respond to actual 911 calls, and have stopped pro active police work……..the most experienced officers are retiring early and the younger officers are quiting or going to friendlier departments out of democrat party controlled cities and states…..

this is allowing criminals to run wild.

2) democrat party prosecutors are refusing to press charges against criminals caught with guns….even with actual video of their gun crimes…they are dropping the gun charges even on felons caught with illegal guns…the democrat party judges are releasing felons with long criminal histories of gun violence with no bail required putting them back on the streets within days of capture…..democrat party politicians are getting rppassing laws that allow repeat gun offenders to walk free…

3) for 7 months the democrat party ordered their briwnshitprts…blm\ antics to burn, loot and kill in black neighborhoods, ordering the police to stand don and do nothing….

Criminals have received the message from the democrats and now are no longer afraid of getting caught or even pursued by the cops….

Longer term?

Our gun crime is isolated to tiny areas of democrat party controlled cities…….in these areas the out of wedlock birth rate in black neighborhoods is over 75%……fatherless homes are the breeding ground for violent criminals…fatherless boys who turn to gangs and crime because they have had no guidance….

As to Europe….?

They experienced culture shocks that we did not….Two World wars that devastated their societies….while our country was experiencing the family destruction of the Great Society…Europe had to rebuild after the destruction of the Two World Wars…..because of this destruction, their social welfare states have taken longer to create the family destruction that leads to young fatherless by poi’s and the violence they create.

Those reasons are just the beginning……..
All made up bullshit. You make ridiculous claims with no links for me to pound you into submission with. Weak.

You slippery slope motherfuckers are the worst. So, wanting cops to be accountable for mistakes (not cover them up) and recognize that their actions are biased on many incidents means democrats don’t like police or policing? Fuck off.

How about recognizing moderation and nuance in shit instead of cowardly running to the extremes?

All made up bullshit. You make ridiculous claims with no links for me to pound you into submission with. Weak.

You slippery slope motherfuckers are the worst. So, wanting cops to be accountable for mistakes (not cover them up) and recognize that their actions are biased on many incidents means democrats don’t like police or policing? Fuck off.

How about recognizing moderation and nuance in shit instead of cowardly running to the extremes?
Chest thumping.

Oh, pound me into submission, you big manly beast! :auiqs.jpg:

Do you wonder why people don't like talking to you?

:auiqs.jpg:

Tell me about your party's DEFUND THE POLICE MOVEMENT.........hmmm.

You are one to talk ..........lmao

14 states already arm their teachers…so far no problems that you claim….
Again. Do they encourage and/or support teachers being armed, or do they simply say yeah we have no right to take your guns on school property? That's for starters.

For enders those are no doubt states with strong 2A support. Now if you implement in states that are purple or blue, you're going to have more sue-happy parents.

Tell me about your party's DEFUND THE POLICE MOVEMENT.........hmmm.

You are one to talk ..........lmao

96% of the summer protests were peaceful. You don’t look at any of that video. None of them tried to overthrow a duly elected president. There are plenty of bad actors in America you fuck. How about you look at the leaders and policies put forth? Can’t you read? No democratic movement to defund. Minneapolis had a crisis for sure from the raw effect of that nasty murder. But police budgets are way the fuck up. Way up. Not down.

96% of the summer protests were peaceful. You don’t look at any of that video. None of them tried to overthrow a duly elected president. There are plenty of bad actors in America you fuck. How about you look at the leaders and policies put forth? Can’t you read? No democratic movement to defund. Minneapolis had a crisis for sure from the raw effect of that nasty murder. But police budgets are way the fuck up. Way up. Not down.
BS. And your party DA's made sure too many walked.......Same as your side didn't arrest those recently harassing the Justices at their homes.

Police WERE MURDERED...........In blue shit holes your beloved party threw piss and shit at Federal officers because MOONBATS saw a Federal Court house as evil.

Sorry...........there is NO COMPARISON to the 2 events...........And they sure as hell weren't Peaceful.

BS. And your party DA's made sure too many walked.......Same as your side didn't arrest those recently harassing the Justices at their homes.

Police WERE MURDERED...........In blue shit holes your beloved party threw piss and shit at Federal officers because MOONBATS saw a Federal Court house as evil.

Sorry...........there is NO COMPARISON to the 2 events...........And they sure as hell weren't Peaceful.

NATIONWIDE DEMONSTRATIONS​

While the US has long been home to a vibrant protest environment, demonstrations surged to new levels in 2020. Between 24 May and 22 August, ACLED records more than 10,600 demonstration events across the country. Over 10,100 of these — or nearly 95% — involve peaceful protesters. Fewer than 570 — or approximately 5% — involve demonstrators engaging in violence. Well over 80% of all demonstrations are connected to the Black Lives Matter movement or the COVID-19 pandemic.
E3F3D10B-8957-4A04-9901-D466779A8249.png

NATIONWIDE DEMONSTRATIONS​

While the US has long been home to a vibrant protest environment, demonstrations surged to new levels in 2020. Between 24 May and 22 August, ACLED records more than 10,600 demonstration events across the country. Over 10,100 of these — or nearly 95% — involve peaceful protesters. Fewer than 570 — or approximately 5% — involve demonstrators engaging in violence. Well over 80% of all demonstrations are connected to the Black Lives Matter movement or the COVID-19 pandemic.
View attachment 653831

LOL

Show a nationwide map and go SEE THE 200 CITIES WE BURNED IN DIDN'T MATTER...........In red states there were protests...........but they understood that if they go postal they will get hammered............not so much is blue cities.

Mostly peaceful my ass.

So, it makes more sense to you to let the gunman all the way into the classroom, where the children are, rather than stopping them at the front door?

I never suggested such a thing, so don't be an idiot..

Apparently, though, you're fine with their being only a single layer of defense.

How stupid of you...

If states and/or districts do not offer the kind of immunity police officers get, I'm here to tell you that teachers will not arm. Not even teachers I personally know who are very proficient with firearms.

And who would blame them?

And I know of at least one which does.

Try not painting with such a wide brush...

I never suggested such a thing, so don't be an idiot..

Apparently, though, you're fine with their being only a single layer of defense.
It's been a while since I was in school. When I went the teachers were inside the classroom with the children.

How stupid of you...
Comments like this will end the discussion.

It's been a while since I was in school. When I went the teachers were inside the classroom with the children.

Comments like this will end the discussion.
They aren't glued to their seats.......they are capable of moving to engage if the need happens.............The best thing that can happen is that just perps knowing teachers are armed that they will not attack that school.

Is a dreadful idea.

Reckless and irresponsible, armed teachers would only result in more dead children, killed by teachers devoid of the skill, experience, and training to be proficient with a firearm during an active shooter event.

No one is ever really ready for an active shooter event.

But, if you read my initial post, you'll see where I do discuss training, etc. Also, I'm quite clear about the only teachers being armed are the ones who want to go through a proper COI in order to do it...

Indeed, there are sworn officers who lack the skill and experience to effectively neutralize an active shooter situation.

Why do you think a 22 year old rookie cop is better suited to using a firearm than, say, a 45 year old man who's been around guns all his life?

Clearly those who advocate for arming teachers have no experience with shooting handguns – semi-auto handguns in particular; shooting at stationary targets in the controlled setting of a pistol range in no manner prepares someone for an active shooter crisis.

I absolutely have experience with shooting handguns. I shot my first hand gun over 50 years ago. So, your comment is stupid.
So is your comment about shooting at stationary targets. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that when police train they shoot at... wait for it...

Stationary targets.

What would get someone ready to train for an active shooter scenario?

They aren't glued to their seats.......they are capable of moving to engage if the need happens.............The best thing that can happen is that just perps knowing teachers are armed that they will not attack that school.
So no children will die in a classroom with a shooter with automatic weapon against 1 teacher with a pistol?

‘Good guy with a gun’ is a myth.

No, it's really not...

“It's also not a common outcome in previous active shooter episodes, according to the FBI. From 2000-2019, 119 of 345 active shooters committed suicide, the bureau said in a long-trend report. Another 119 were apprehended by police, 67 were killed by police, and five are at large. In only four cases did citizens kill the shooters – and none of those four happened at an educational setting.”

Well, of course there were hardly any citizens who killed mass shooters in an educational setting.

Wanna' know why?

Because, by and large, teachers aren't armed.

An armed teacher at Robb Elementary could've saved a lot of lives. But, because it doesn't happen that often, you make it clear that you're willing to accept the alternative...

That's the point. My Constitutional Carry state is a pretty quiet place. I think this is because no one knows who has the capability to drop them on the spot.

Absolutely. We want all the guns because obviously there is no middle solution where restricting mass murderer weapons and making it harder to get a gun to catch 18 year old unbalanced fuckers is acceptable.

This is the one great failing of the anti-gun crowd.

You want something which you will never achieve: the banning of all firearms. It will never, ever happen. Ever. There would never be enough votes to repeal the 2nd Amendment. If your IQ exceeded your shoe size you would know this.

Instead, why not try to work with the the pro-2nd Amendment crowd on formulating some ideas that are actually viable. As long as you insist on getting "all the guns" you're going to get nothing but pushback...

Forum List

Back