🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Army dad not allowed to visit daughter's school in uniform

It was not JUST the security guard. According to the news report, there are 4 people that turned him away.

I am wondering who they thought he would offend with the school uniform.

Either way, we know what types turned him away right?
Hmmmmmm... I wonder who the other 3 people were? Is there any online news source that sheds light on this? Were those other three students? Teachers? Office staff? Principals? Janitors? What? Could make a difference.

If the Security Guard were merely parroting the sentiments or instructions of the local on-the-scene school administrator(s), then, maybe the Security Guard is off the hook, and the District Superintendent should be chastising his local Prinicipal.

And, if any of those other three were school staff, then, maybe the bitch-slap against Liberal Academia might hold up under a closer scrutiny in this instance, after all.

Sounds like the jury is still out, until we learn who the other three were (if, indeed, three others were even involved).

Rochester Schools superintendent Robert Shaner who is a veteran himself quickly took care of the situation apologizing to the family for their troubles.

Shaner sent a letter to Fox 2 which says, "the district has apologized for any perception that individuals in uniform are not welcome in the school. The district does not have a policy excluding individuals in uniform and will be working with administration and the firm that handles our security to make sure district policies are understood and communicated accurately."
\

Oh the irony.
I doubt the security guard had his ass hanging out his pants and a hoodie on, ya know, so he could blend in and not offend the students.

What an asshat.

What's the rest of the story?

If you would have listened to the video, you would have learned the rest of the story. The superintendent apologized to the service man and told him there was no such policy against servicemen coming into schools in their uniforms. He would be working with schools to overcome this apparent misguided concept,

Your apology to the OP will be well received, I assume.

This was no simple misguided concept man. This is another example of people just making up their own policies at schools, similar to people who are searching homemade lunches when NO ONE asked or told them to.

Those 4 people should be fired.

Army officer is told not to enter his daughters high school beca - Fox 2 News Headlines

rochester.jpg

Rochester Michigan – I have to wonder what people are thinking when someone in the Military is turned away from their own daughter’s school because they are in uniform! This is the United States of America, our Military personnel put their lives on the line to provide the freedoms we so enjoy, which includes the freedom to purse an education!

Well a security guard at one school in Rochester Michigan(Rochester Adams High School), turned away a father of a high school student, telling him he couldn’t enter the school because his uniform might offend some of the students! I am in shock that someone has actually said this to one of our service members, at a school in America!

He was told he could not wear a uniform cause "some students may be offended" by the uniform.
Yeah, pathetic fucking liberals. Just pathetic fucking liberals. Liberals are just fucking pathetic.

PRIPYAT, Ukraine. (NKVD) - Lieutenant Colonel Igor Dyatlov was just a father trying to help his daughter find her way at her new high school.

Dyatlov who has served at the nuclear power plan in Chernobyl for 24 years was told by Kiev High School security that if he wanted to get into the high school with his daughter he was going to have to go home and change his clothes.

Dyatlov's wife Lyudmila Dubinina says, "Before he was allowed in, the security guard stopped him and said sorry you're not allowed in the school. Security told him men and women in hazmat suits weren't allowed because it may irradiate another student."

He was simply coming to the school to speak with his daughter's counselor regarding her class schedule but was turned away by security at the doors because his beta particle count was so high, their Geiger counters couldn't properly report his radiation levels.

Kiev Schools Superintendent Yuri Doroshenko, who is a former worker at Chernobyl himself, quickly took care of the situation, apologizing to the family for their troubles.

Doroshenko sent a letter to our station, NKVD, which says, "The district has apologized for any perception that individuals in hazmat suits are not welcome in the school. The district does not have a policy excluding individuals in hazmat suits and will be working with administration and the firm that handles our security to make sure district policies are understood and communicated accurately."

The Dyatlov family has scheduled a meeting with the principal of Kiev High School in the coming days.

628x471.jpg

Some conclusion-jumping was done here, based upon stereotypes, and, for once, it turned out to be a false alarm.

Bullshit.

This is not the first time a hack media outlet has fucked up. I've debunked dozens of these pieces of shit journalism and commented you would think the rubes would learn to stop drinking their piss so unquestioningly. But have they? Noooooo...

Rochester Schools superintendent Robert Shaner who is a veteran himself quickly took care of the situation apologizing to the family for their troubles.

Shaner sent a letter to Fox 2 which says, "the district has apologized for any perception that individuals in uniform are not welcome in the school. The district does not have a policy excluding individuals in uniform and will be working with administration and the firm that handles our security to make sure district policies are understood and communicated accurately."
\

So why are Liberals denying it happened?

It did.

Yes, the Superintendent apologized, after the father was initially denied entry because he was in uniform.

\

So why are Liberals denying it happened?

It did.

Yes, the Superintendent apologized, after the father was initially denied entry because he was in uniform.

So?

The security guard who did it was quickly informed that he was wrong

So?

So where did the Security Officer get the idea that he was following school policy?

Security Officers usually are following the policies and procedures laid out in their post orders. They usually don't just make up the rules as they go.

Or was this person simply an idiot?

i guess my question would be 'why?'
why is he going to the school in uniform to begin with?

i guess my question would be 'why?'
why is he going to the school in uniform to begin with?

Do you have a problem with that?
i just find it odd. judging by the picture I'm assuming he works for the guard, probably out of an armory in the same town as the school. perhaps he was there over lunch, that certainly seems possible, and since he'd be returning to work the uniform was still necessary.
but if that wasn't the case why would he choose to wear his uniform?

So?

So where did the Security Officer get the idea that he was following school policy?

Security Officers usually are following the policies and procedures laid out in their post orders. They usually don't just make up the rules as they go.

Or was this person simply an idiot?

I see you are looking for the rest of the story too. Cool.

i just find it odd. judging by the picture I'm assuming he works for the guard, probably out of an armory in the same town as the school. perhaps he was there over lunch, that certainly seems possible, and since he'd be returning to work the uniform was still necessary.

Perhaps if you had actually read the articles...

He was there to clear up an issue with his daughter's class schedule.

Army officer is told not to enter his daughters high school beca - Fox 2 News Headlines

rochester.jpg

Rochester Michigan – I have to wonder what people are thinking when someone in the Military is turned away from their own daughter’s school because they are in uniform! This is the United States of America, our Military personnel put their lives on the line to provide the freedoms we so enjoy, which includes the freedom to purse an education!

Well a security guard at one school in Rochester Michigan(Rochester Adams High School), turned away a father of a high school student, telling him he couldn’t enter the school because his uniform might offend some of the students! I am in shock that someone has actually said this to one of our service members, at a school in America!

He was told he could not wear a uniform cause "some students may be offended" by the uniform.
Yeah, pathetic fucking liberals. Just pathetic fucking liberals. Liberals are just fucking pathetic.

Wow, even though the principal apologized and stated that the security guard was in the wrong, this dimwit still had to go on FAUX and have a hissy fit. That's what used to be called a disgrace to the uniform.

Why he should pull his kids out of public school and send them to private school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps if you had actually read the articles...

He was there to clear up an issue with his daughter's class schedule.
i'm not questioning why he was there. i'm wondering why he was there in uniform

So a school security guard overstepped his authority and turned away a man in uniform.

Should we fire him?

Not unless he's demonstrated a pattern of incompetent behavior.

Wow, even though the principal apologized and stated that the security guard was in the wrong, this dimwit still had to go on FAUX and have a hissy fit.

The taxpayers have a right to know how their money is being abused or wasted or do you happen to be one of those people who believe the government schools rule over us and our children?

That's what used to be called a disgrace to the uniform.

As if you'd have any clue.

Wow, even though the principal apologized and stated that the security guard was in the wrong, this dimwit still had to go on FAUX and have a hissy fit.

The taxpayers have a right to know how their money is being abused or wasted or do you happen to be one of those people who believe the government schools rule over us and our children?

That's what used to be called a disgrace to the uniform.

As if you'd have any clue.[/QUOTE]
Oh, bullshit. There was no taxpayer money being abused or wasted in this instance. This guy is just looking for his fifteen minutes of fame.

Learn to quote, btw.

i'm not questioning why he was there. i'm wondering why he was there in uniform

Because it was during a work day?

Not much for critical thinking are you?
as i said originally, was he on his way to work, on lunch, or was he done for the day?
not that it really matters, he shouldn't have been stopped, but it does make me wonder about the guy, especially when you couple it with the family alerting the news about an already resolved situation.

Forum List

Back