Arrest Made In Attempt To Obstruct Election Certification

I think a real insurrection is brewing. But, if they continue and arrest Trump, that will set this off.
Nonsense. Histrionic hysteria.
Which, I suppose could be humorous.
But, in the context of both Don Trump an Senator Graham hinting at violence, and the manifest threat that January 6th posed...well, poster Cougarbear is simply adding to the corrosive rhetoric that is damaging America.
No disrespect intended towards poster Cougar.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Calling half the country racists, homophobes.......
Poster Cougar knows better.....or should know better.
But, if he wishes to insist, well, then:
Prove the charge on calling half the country racist.
Prove the charge on calling half the country homophobes.
Prove those assertions of yours poster Cougar, and you will add to your gravitas for this chatroom.
Good luck.

Do you Thunk dem's will sentence him to death like they did for roger stone?
??????
Explain yourself poster Thunk.
Show the forum what it is that you are referring to.
Saddle up.

-------------------------------------
They are rounding up every protester that was at the Capitol and finding some kind of charge for every single one of them.
Prove it, poster Independentthinker.
Shows us your informed and credible sourcing for 'rounding up every protester'
Show us your informed and credible sourcing for 'finding some kind of charge for every single one.'
Do that poster Independent.....and you can sidestep the charge of "Nonsense. Histrionic hysteria"....that no thinking adult wants to earn.

Show us what the real-stuff is that you are made of. And good luck.

There were tens of thousands of protestors at the Capitol. They’re not rounding up everyone of them. A few hundred are charged I’m not aware of anyone falsely charged. Are you?

How are they suppressing millions of votes exactly? By telling the people what he did? Seems kind of like a good thing to me. Transparency is great.
I was not there, therefore I was not rounded up. The left are suppressing votes by trying to take Trump out of the picture so that those who would vote for Trump, cannot. They are trying to suppress the votes of millions and millions of people. How about trying democracy and letting the voters decide if they want Trump to be president again? Or are you afraid voters would choose Trump? Why are democrats against democracy as well as being openly against Making America Great Again?

I was not there, therefore I was not rounded up. The left are suppressing votes by trying to take Trump out of the picture so that those who would vote for Trump, cannot. They are trying to suppress the votes of millions and millions of people. How about trying democracy and letting the voters decide if they want Trump to be president again? Or are you afraid voters would choose Trump? Why are democrats against democracy as well as being openly against Making America Great Again?
Why can’t people vote for Trump? He’s not running but if he were running, I see nothing preventing people from voting for him.

Why can’t people vote for Trump? He’s not running but if he were running, I see nothing preventing people from voting for him.
Democrats are trying to take Trump out of the picture so that he can't run. That is vote suppression on a very major scale. We're talking millions and millions of votes.

"Kellye SoRelle — general counsel for the antigovernment group — was arrested in Texas on charges including conspiracy to obstruct the certification of President Joe Biden's electoral college victory, the Justice Department said."

Here's what happened after the 2016 election:

I'll be waiting for the arrest of:

James McGovern (D-Mass.)

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.)

Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Tx)

Arizona Rep. Raúl Grijalva

And several others. What time frame should we expect their arrests by the independent, fair, and unbiased DOJ?

So, you do not see any difference between saying "I do not agree with these results" and storming the capital building in an attempt to stop the process totally?

Really?

You really need to get a new username, the irony of you using that is just to much

Ummmmmmmmmm, did you not even read the links in the OP? In 2016 several democrats obstructed the electoral vote certification, claiming the election was a fraud.
The objections they raised were not heard as no Senator to join in any of their objections, and they were all routinely gabled down by then VP Joe Biden. No Hillary supporters stormed the Capitol and beat the Capitol Police forcing the shutdown of the process, or anything like we saw 4 years later.

The attempted conflation is a failure.

So, you do not see any difference between saying "I do not agree with these results" and storming the capital building in an attempt to stop the process totally?

Really?

You really need to get a new username, the irony of you using that is just to much
The charges are identical. Obstructing the electoral vote count, which is exactly what the democrats mentioned were trying to do.

Ummmmmmmmmm, did you not even read the links in the OP? In 2016 several democrats obstructed the electoral vote certification, claiming the election was a fraud.

How many non-members of Congress stormed the Capital Building trying to stop the process all together in 2016?

The objections they raised were not heard as no Senator to join in any of their objections, and they were all routinely gabled down by then VP Joe Biden. No Hillary supporters stormed the Capitol and beat the Capitol Police forcing the shutdown of the process, or anything like we saw 4 years later.

The attempted conflation is a failure.
Which is EXACTLY the point. They were trying to obstruct the electoral vote certification, even though they had no legal basis to do so. In other words, they were insurrectionists.

Democrats are trying to take Trump out of the picture so that he can't run. That is vote suppression on a very major scale. We're talking millions and millions of votes.
The Trumpybear should not be above the law, No reason he can't run while under indictment. It would be another first for America's Greatest Loser.

With kangaroo investigations like the Jan 6th committee, made up of nothing but anti-Trumpers who give the DOJ their marching orders.
The Jan 6th committee can’t stop people from voting for Trump. It is impossible.

What’s your complaint about the DoJ?

Which is EXACTLY the point. They were trying to obstruct the electoral vote certification, even though they had no legal basis to do so. In other words, they were insurrectionists.
It is not illegal for a House member to speak. There are no charges against Gosar or Cruz for raising the objection as the insurrectionist were breaking into the Capitol and beating police. Nor would there have been if there was no MAGAMOB invading the Capitol. Nor has there been for any House member who's raise a similar failed objection in the past, ever.

It is a spurious conflation.

And the destruction of the Union continues by the Democrats. I think a real insurrection is brewing. But, if they continue and arrest Trump, that will set this off. There are 400 million guns in the U.S. and Joe's F-15s will be no match because most of those guns are owned by MAGA supporters and others who love the Constitution and a free United States of America.

Joe Biden is an empty suit.

His threats are empty.

If he uses an F-15 on American soil he'll be in the target sights of 100 million Americans. I doubt even the Air Force would support him on that one.

The military should have refused to participate in Biden's partisan political speech in the first place.

It's okay, the players keep revealing themselves

Which, I suppose could be humorous.
But, in the context of both Don Trump an Senator Graham hinting at violence, and the manifest threat that January 6th posed...well, poster Cougarbear is simply adding to the corrosive rhetoric that is damaging America.
No disrespect intended towards poster Cougar.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Poster Cougar knows better.....or should know better.
But, if he wishes to insist, well, then:
Prove the charge on calling half the country racist.
Prove the charge on calling half the country homophobes.
Prove those assertions of yours poster Cougar, and you will add to your gravitas for this chatroom.
Good luck.

??????
Explain yourself poster Thunk.
Show the forum what it is that you are referring to.
Saddle up.

-------------------------------------

Prove it, poster Independentthinker.
Shows us your informed and credible sourcing for 'rounding up every protester'
Show us your informed and credible sourcing for 'finding some kind of charge for every single one.'
Do that poster Independent.....and you can sidestep the charge of "Nonsense. Histrionic hysteria"....that no thinking adult wants to earn.

Show us what the real-stuff is that you are made of. And good luck.
What an idiot.

After Biden's speech, you're talking about corrosive rhetoric?

You're dumber than dumb.

Not to mention a world class hypocrite.

The Jan 6th committee can’t stop people from voting for Trump. It is impossible.

What’s your complaint about the DoJ?
They are trying to stop him from being able to run, which effectively takes him out of the picture, suppressing millions of votes.

Forum List

Back