Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio AG David Yost lead the charge, calling the 10 year-old victim a liar. You can't enforce the law, when you slander the victims.

The Ohio AG should be fired. Along with apologies from everybody who denied her story.
The GOP hate machine won't apologize. They do everthing they can to sluff it off onto somebody else.
The Ohio AG is going after the doctor.

You cynical partisan hack

A ten year old girl gets raped and pregnant and has to flee to another state to get an abortion and you claim it's a "manufactured issue"?

Sick bastards

Link to the individual that denied her an abortion in OH. I can't find one.

Link to the individual that denied her an abortion in OH. I can't find one.

That brings up a good question. Do rape victims, in order to get an abortion under that exception, have to tell a bunch of people in the clinic they were raped?

Imagine all the extra stigma they would be forced to endure.

No doubt the girl's story is tragic, on a number of levels. I happen to think right wing media disinformation is an enormous threat to the country. Something we may have to agree to disagree about.

You stupid commie, they reported no one could confirm the story, then once it was confirmed they also reported that. They aren't like your commie MSM that puts out lies and never corrects the record.

Ohio AG David Yost lead the charge, calling the 10 year-old victim a liar. You can't enforce the law, when you slander the victims.

The Ohio AG should be fired. Along with apologies from everybody who denied her story.
Produce her family to tell this tale of her having to leave the state for an abortion, and the Ohio doctor who denied her the abortion, and I'll apologize.

Produce her family to tell this tale of her having to leave the state for an abortion, and the Ohio doctor who denied her the abortion, and I'll apologize.

Is that before or after you demand to hear every salacious detail of the attack?

well - looks like you didn't do yer homework.

Bill introduced banning all abortions in Ohio with lone exception for life of mother

Ohio’s current ‘heartbeat bill’ permits abortions into about the sixth week of pregnancy.​

Published: Jul. 11, 2022at 6:14 PM EDT

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WXIX) - Ohio Republicans have introduced a bill into the House of Representatives outlawing all abortions in the state with the only exception being when the life of the mother is endangered.
The text of House Bill 704 requires Ohio to recognize the personhood and protect the constitutional rights “of all unborn human individuals from the moment of conception.”
The three-sentence bill, dubbed “The Personhood Act,” does not specify what “conception” means—whether it happens at fertilization or implantation—leaving in doubt the status of certain contraceptives such as Plan B.
State Rep. Gary Click (R-Vickery) introduced the bill Monday with seven co-sponsors, including Tri-State lawmakers Jennifer Gross (R-West Chester) and Thomas Hall (R-Madison Township).

Currently abortions in Ohio are prohibited only after cardiac activity is found, or around six weeks into pregnancy. Exceptions exist when the life of the mother is endangered, but there is no rape or incest exception, and the bill expressly prohibits abortions performed in response to genetic anomalies.
Bill introduced banning all abortions in Ohio with lone exception for life of mother

she was over 6 weeks AND that BILL isn't even a law yet; look at the date.

she was impregnated b4 it was even written. so she HAD to leave the state for something that has been legal for almost 50 years.

^^^ another ass ^^^

Idiot…..how does my quote not match the law…..I said they had an exception for the life of the mother you idiot.

There's zero evidence they even tried.

Maybe because the doctors in Ohio would have to ask too many questions.
Bad enough to be raped, but then to feel like being raped again by having to repeat what happened in order to qualify for an exception.

Lets see. A girl gets raped.and is pregnant. The medieval laws of Ohio means that she cant be helped there and she has to travel across the state lines for medical care.
The sleaze who raped her is arrested and charged.
Right wing knuckle draggers progress from denial it actually happened. To outrage that the rapist is an immigrant. And then through every type of deflection imaginable.

But the facts are that the medieval laws in Ohio mean that this is reality in modern America. This will happen many, many times and women will be treated as second class citizens.

The body count from botched back street abortions will rise and the use will divide into civilised progressive areas and backward theocracies.

Its disgusting and i hope that America votes out these extremists.

So what's the law where you are?

Lets see. A girl gets raped.and is pregnant. The medieval laws of Ohio means that she cant be helped there and she has to travel across the state lines for medical care.
The sleaze who raped her is arrested and charged.
Right wing knuckle draggers progress from denial it actually happened. To outrage that the rapist is an immigrant. And then through every type of deflection imaginable.

But the facts are that the medieval laws in Ohio mean that this is reality in modern America. This will happen many, many times and women will be treated as second class citizens.

The body count from botched back street abortions will rise and the use will divide into civilised progressive areas and backward theocracies.

Its disgusting and i hope that America votes out these extremists.
you act as if this never happened before. You are truly ignorant on this subject, you should stop and quit embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back