Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually am
No, you actually aren't. We anonymize data all the time that removes PII so that case data can be used for analytics. All that's required is that those specific datapoints legally identified as PII.

Personally Identifiable Information (PII)

Personally Identifiable Information (PII) means information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual's identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. Some information that is considered to be PII is available in public sources such as telephone books, public websites, and university listings. This type of information is considered to be Public PII and includes, for example, first and last name, address, work telephone number, email address, home telephone number, and general educational credentials. The definition of PII is not anchored to any single category of information or technology. Rather, it requires a case-by-case assessment of the specific risk that an individual can be identified. Non-PII can become PII whenever additional information is made publicly available, in any medium and from any source, that, when combined with other available information, could be used to identify an individual.

Before I do, do you believe that there aren't those who would not allow for exemptions in case of rape or incest?
Yes, I believe that. I would not allow an exemption in the case of rape or incest. I would not kill a baby for the sin of its creation.

But I would allow an exception for the life of the mother. If the mother dies, the baby dies, so that's just ludicrous to not allow that exception. As for when it is actually the life of the mother, well, only the doctor and the mother can decide that.

I know that my wife was told for our 2nd and 3rd child that if she carried them it would kill her. They and my wife are all well, 50 years later.

How many mothers would not give their life for their child? Well, we know most Democrat mothers would not. How many mothers in Uvalde would have gone into the classroom to defend their children when the police would not? In fact, the police had to handcuff and taser them to prevent them going in. So, again between the doctor and mother, many mothers migfht take the chance in order to save their babies. Sadly, some would get it wrong and lose their life, just as mothers in Uvalde may have. But that choice, one way or the other, is the mother's. In all other cases, a mother should not be able to kill her child.

Now, back to your lie; provide the link where someone here said no exceptions.

Yes, I believe that. I would not allow an exemption in the case of rape or incest. I would not kill a baby for the sin of its creation.

But I would allow an exception for the life of the mother. If the mother dies, the baby dies, so that's just ludicrous to not allow that exception. As for when it is actually the life of the mother, well, only the doctor and the mother can decide that.

I know that my wife was told for our 2nd and 3rd child that if she carried them it would kill her. They and my wife are all well, 50 years later.

How many mothers would not give their life for their child? Well, we know most Democrat mothers would not. How many mothers in Uvalde would have gone into the classroom to defend their children when the police would not? In fact, the police had to handcuff and taser them to prevent them going in. So, again between the doctor and mother, many mothers migfht take the chance in order to save their babies. Sadly, some would get it wrong and lose their life, just as mothers in Uvalde may have. But that choice, one way or the other, is the mother's. In all other cases, a mother should not be able to kill her child.

Now, back to your lie; provide the link where someone here said no exceptions.
So a 10 year old rape victim?

Yea...fuck her. Fioce her to bear the product of that rape...right?

The only fucking idiots are thev ones who thought there would really be a rapist.
Hey dumbfuck ...there WAS

How else does a TEN YEAR OLD get pregnant you stupid fuck.

And oh yea...he was caught and charged

Hey dumbfuck ...there WAS

How else does a TEN YEAR OLD get pregnant you stupid fuck.

And oh yea...he was caught and charged
Yep he was caught and charged. Now the mother and victim are refusing to cooperate and won't talk to the police. The rapist will walk. Probably won't even be deported. While there can still be a trial and prosecution, without a victim to testify not much is going to happen. This case stunk from the beginning.

YOUR response? It was MY response you parroted, sheep.
Learn to read, retard. My exact response. One more time.

This happens in a Republican-dominated state and suddenly you retards don't care if it is a blue state or a red state? :auiqs.jpg:

So, why did the Republican DA not know about the case? Why did the trumptard bloviate without getting all the facts?

Yeah, and why did the police only spring into action only after the story went viral? Why did they not try to get the perps before?

Further proof, if anyone needs it, that any state dominated by the right-wing retards means lies, inefficiencies, and in this case, almost allowing a rapist to go free,

Looks like you right-wingers love your rapists, don't you? :itsok:

Now, show me what I am supposed to have parroted. I have a feeling, you won't because you are a retard. But hey, surprise me.

No, you actually aren't. We anonymize data all the time that removes PII
Who is 'we' kemosabe?
so that case data can be used for analytics. All that's required is that those specific datapoints legally identified as PII.
Perhaps if you're tracking things like website visits or mining data for advertising purposes. But when PII is also PHI (personal health information) or financial classified due to security clearance, a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request is required. And even if the request is granted (usually need a court order), information can be legally redacted.

Personally Identifiable Information (PII)

Personally Identifiable Information (PII) means information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual's identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. Some information that is considered to be PII is available in public sources such as telephone books, public websites, and university listings. This type of information is considered to be Public PII and includes, for example, first and last name, address, work telephone number, email address, home telephone number, and general educational credentials. The definition of PII is not anchored to any single category of information or technology. Rather, it requires a case-by-case assessment of the specific risk that an individual can be identified. Non-PII can become PII whenever additional information is made publicly available, in any medium and from any source, that, when combined with other available information, could be used to identify an individual.
Risk assessment. Many times, information security is handled on a case by case basis.

Learn to read, retard. My exact response. One more time.

This happens in a Republican-dominated state and suddenly you retards don't care if it is a blue state or a red state? :auiqs.jpg:

So, why did the Republican DA not know about the case? Why did the trumptard bloviate without getting all the facts?

Yeah, and why did the police only spring into action only after the story went viral? Why did they not try to get the perps before?

Further proof, if anyone needs it, that any state dominated by the right-wing retards means lies, inefficiencies, and in this case, almost allowing a rapist to go free,

Looks like you right-wingers love your rapists, don't you? :itsok:

Now, show me what I am supposed to have parroted. I have a feeling, you won't because you are a retard. But hey, surprise me.
Say it enough times & you may actually start to believe it, snowflake.

Fuck you. He’s covering his a trumpet ass

Name one OH official that was aware of this case before the news story from the abortion activist hit, or one that denied her an abortion in OH. Come on commie, put up or shut up.

Say it enough times & you may actually start to believe it, snowflake.
LOL, I was right. You couldn't prove it.

Do I know my retards or do I know my retards!!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Why are you retards so long on accusations but so short on actual proof? Is that what your orange douche-bag taught you?

No wonder you are all so good nazis following your fuhrer!!! :itsok:

Yep he was caught and charged. Now the mother and victim are refusing to cooperate and won't talk to the police. The rapist will walk. Probably won't even be deported. While there can still be a trial and prosecution, without a victim to testify not much is going to happen. This case stunk from the beginning.

They're worried they'll be deported as well. They're illegals too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back