Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such bizarre behavior.

It is a fact that your fellow right wing dumbfucks forced her to go to another State for medical care.

And you LOVE that it happened.

So your behavior is bizarre. Pat yourself on the back, stop whining.
Abortion for rape victims is still legal in Ohio. In fact, the state will pay for them for state employees.

LOL, I was right. You couldn't prove it.

Do I know my retards or do I know my retards!!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Why are you retards so long on accusations but so short on actual proof? Is that what your orange douche-bag taught you?

No wonder you are all so good nazis following your fuhrer!!! :itsok:
How long are you going to continue to accuse others of being who Democrats are and of doing what you have done & are still doing?

The same media that reported Hillary's Russian Collusion scam was real is rrporting tge 27yo illegal who was quickly arrested after the Drmocrats story about a 10yo being raped and denied an abortion went viral.

Other than the media saying its real, other than the police who initially said no such report was filed now claiming to have remembered it, there is no solid evidence any of this is real.

As I pointed out, we don't know
- The name of the girl
- The name of the facility
- No confirmation by anyone who worked there

....too many holes.

In the meantime you have demonstrated more concern for blaming one party over another than for a 10yo girl who was supposedly raped

In the meantime snowflakes have claimed being denied an abortion 8 days after being raped was more traumatic and damaging to that 10yo little girl than having a 27yo man physically, sexually abuse, rape her...which is ridiculous bullshit.

And you have proved that your ego is far more important than a 10yo getting raped by someone.

The bottom line, that has been lost in all this bullshit, is leftists wanted / want to use this story to oppose the USSC"s RvW decision.

Leftists are still trying to make the false argument that the USSC eliminated abortions in the US when the only thing the USSC did was to return the authority to legislate abortions to the states / people.

Neither the USSC nor its decision prevented that 10yo from getting an abortion.

As I pointed out, we don't know
- The name of the girl
- The name of the facility
- No confirmation by anyone who worked there
She's a 10 year old rape victim.

You don't GET to do further harm to her.

Fuck you

Fucking idiot

Within hours of the U.S. Supreme Court’s reversal of Roe v. Wade, the 1973 decision that made abortion access a constitutional right, Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost filed a motion to immediately dissolve that court’s injunction. A judge approved it Friday afternoon.

Read more at: https://www.mahoningmatters.com/news/state/ohio/article262859813.html#storylink=cpy
Abortion for rape victims is still legal in Ohio. In fact, the state will pay for them for state employees.

the state attorney general, who said that exceptions to Ohio law would have allowed the girl to obtain an abortion in the state...

Fox News reported on Tuesday that an arrest warrant was expected in the case, and a Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) violation had been filed against the doctor who leaked the story.

Fuck you

It is the left using her as a pawn. And a HIPAA violation has been filed against the doctor who leaked the story. Meanwhile, they refused to file a police report, all for political points.

Fuck you
She's only a rape victim because there is a white man's law that says she is. Otherwise, she had a boyfriend with a good job. That's why no one is going to testify against him.

So a 10 year old rape victim?

Yea...fuck her. Fioce her to bear the product of that rape...right?
Perhaps you should direct tour outrage at the person who invited this child rapist illegal into the US……YOUR Vegetable Messiah Lesh

According to the lib press the girl was turned down for abortion because she was 10 days too pregnant

Did she report the rape when it happened or 10 days over the limit
Ten year old girl being raped and you asked that question?

A ten year getting pregnant because someone raped her and you asked that question?

The ten year old is a child that shouldn’t have been pregnant nor should she be forced to carry that baby!

Let me be clear when it was discovered she was pregnant the abortion should have been done!

Are you telling me you would demand a child of yours or grandchild of yours to endure pregnancy at ten years old?

She could have gotten the abortion in OH, but no one asked. So stop saying OH denied her killing her baby.

If she got the abortion in Ohio where she was raped, the doctor would have to report it to the police. That would get the baby daddy in trouble. Maybe deported. Can't have that.

Perhaps you should direct tour outrage at the person who invited this child rapist illegal into the US……YOUR Vegetable Messiah Lesh
Oh that person is shit...but the people who would force her to bear the child of that heinous act as probably as bad

And YOU support that

Ten year old girl being raped and you asked that question?

A ten year getting pregnant because someone raped her and you asked that question?

The ten year old is a child that shouldn’t have been pregnant nor should she be forced to carry that baby!

Let me be clear when it was discovered she was pregnant the abortion should have been done!

Are you telling me you would demand a child of yours or grandchild of yours to endure pregnancy at ten years old?
If it was my child or grandchildren she would not have entered into a sexual relationship with an illegal AT NINE YEARS OLD.

This guy didn't exactly bash her in the head and hold her down. They had sex more than once. He admits to twice. You can count on it being more than that.

So why didn't the girl run in hysterics to her mother to complain the FIRST time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back