Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that would be a lie. Very few women die as a result of abortions, but the USA has the highest rate of maternal death in childbirth, in the first world. You also have the highest rate of infant mortality in the first world.

American right wingers only care about the unborn.

Yeah, show me proof that all countries use the exact same metrics in those calculations then we can talk about that.

It is not a hoax, but now we have more questions than ans. As I mentioned before, what we were told is not the whole story. Biden should not tell the story on TV.
I KNEW IT. I've seen maybe 1000 ofv these under age rapes among illegals and they all end the same way.

And that would be a lie. Very few women die as a result of abortions, but the USA has the highest rate of maternal death in childbirth, in the first world. You also have the highest rate of infant mortality in the first world.

American right wingers only care about the unborn.

We have the highest rate of maternal drug use too.

Ten year old girl being raped and you asked that question?

A ten year getting pregnant because someone raped her and you asked that question?

The ten year old is a child that shouldn’t have been pregnant nor should she be forced to carry that baby!

Let me be clear when it was discovered she was pregnant the abortion should have been done!

Are you telling me you would demand a child of yours or grandchild of yours to endure pregnancy at ten years old?
I dont believe the story that she was turned down in ohio because she was 10 days too late

Why did the authorities wait for a month before arresting the illegal alien who raped her?

The whole story stinks

Nope. He says he's been here for 7 years. That means the black guy was in charge.
When he got to America libs were protecting him as a poor teen who just came here looking for a better life

Chances are the girl and her family are illegals too

"The 10-year-old's mother said her daughter was "fine" and "everything they say about [Gerson Flores] (the reported rapist) is a lie" when confronted Thursday by a Telemundo reporter."

Now you're back to calling this a hoax again?

Lets also discuss how this could have been avoided if you loons cared about border security and the victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens instead of adding future Democratic party voters.
Awww how quaint. Another binary dipshit. I have been posting here for a DECADE and I am one of the most anti-illegal people on here. Life isnt binary.
Grrow the fuck up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back