Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's only a rape victim because there is a white man's law that says she is. Otherwise, she had a boyfriend with a good job. That's why no one is going to testify against him.
What fucked up planet do you LIVE on?

My GOD!

Oh that person is shit...but the people who would force her to bear the child of that heinous act as probably as bad

And YOU support that

Yeah, keep pushing that commie propaganda, when it's been proven a total lie all through this thread.

Yes, I believe that. I would not allow an exemption in the case of rape or incest. I would not kill a baby for the sin of its creation.

So you would be willing to watch a 10 year old family member carry a pregnancy to term?

That, and you, are disgusting...

But I would allow an exception for the life of the mother.

So, you'd be okay with someone making that choice?

Which is it with you? You're all over the map. Either you're pro-life or you're not...

If the mother dies, the baby dies, so that's just ludicrous to not allow that exception. As for when it is actually the life of the mother, well, only the doctor and the mother can decide that.

How many times have we heard the sad tale of a woman dying during childbirth?

It can, and does, happen...

I know that my wife was told for our 2nd and 3rd child that if she carried them it would kill her. They and my wife are all well, 50 years later.

SO, again, you were fine with your wife making that choice.

Again, there's that word: "CHOICE"...

How many mothers would not give their life for their child? Well, we know most Democrat mothers would not. How many mothers in Uvalde would have gone into the classroom to defend their children when the police would not? In fact, the police had to handcuff and taser them to prevent them going in. So, again between the doctor and mother, many mothers migfht take the chance in order to save their babies. Sadly, some would get it wrong and lose their life, just as mothers in Uvalde may have. But that choice, one way or the other, is the mother's. In all other cases, a mother should not be able to kill her child.

This has absolutely nothing to do with a school., shooting, so stop being stupid...

Now, back to your lie; provide the link where someone here said no exceptions.

Will you agree to leave USMB for good if I do?

You gotta' make it worth my while...

Guess it wasnt made up
Now this has happened and the story is real, can we discuss why the state made this CHILD go through this shit?

Because there are no exceptions in the state abortion law for rape or incest in Ohio.

The state of Indiana is now INVESTIGATING the doctor who performed the abortion. To make sure her license is in order, and all. There are right wing groups who say that this child SHOULD have been forced to have this baby.

What is wrong with these people????

Yes, I believe that. I would not allow an exemption in the case of rape or incest. I would not kill a baby for the sin of its creation.

But I would allow an exception for the life of the mother. If the mother dies, the baby dies, so that's just ludicrous to not allow that exception. As for when it is actually the life of the mother, well, only the doctor and the mother can decide that.

I know that my wife was told for our 2nd and 3rd child that if she carried them it would kill her. They and my wife are all well, 50 years later.

How many mothers would not give their life for their child? Well, we know most Democrat mothers would not. How many mothers in Uvalde would have gone into the classroom to defend their children when the police would not? In fact, the police had to handcuff and taser them to prevent them going in. So, again between the doctor and mother, many mothers migfht take the chance in order to save their babies. Sadly, some would get it wrong and lose their life, just as mothers in Uvalde may have. But that choice, one way or the other, is the mother's. In all other cases, a mother should not be able to kill her child.

Now, back to your lie; provide the link where someone here said no exceptions.

No 10 year old is physically capable of having a baby. It would have done immeasurable harm to her body to force her to even try.

Isn't it wonderful that your wife had that choice. Too bad you'd take it away from everyone else.

Again...after six weeks there is NO exemption for rape or incest in Ohio

So you would be willing to watch a 10 year old family member carry a pregnancy to term?

That, and you, are disgusting...

So, you'd be okay with someone making that choice?

Which is it with you? You're all over the map. Either you're pro-life or you're not...

It can, and does, happen...

SO, again, you were fine with your wife making that choice.

Again, there's that word: "CHOICE"...

This has absolutely nothing to do with a school., shooting, so stop being stupid...

Will you agree to leave USMB for good if I do?

You gotta' make it worth my while...

And about the same number have died after elective abortions.

It happens ya know.

Let's remember that these pieces of shit were claiming that this was all a hoax...with NO evidence

Have any apologized for that?

Of course not

They are scum

No 10 year old is physically capable of having a baby. It would have done immeasurable harm to her body to force her to even try.

Isn't it wonderful that your wife had that choice. Too bad you'd take it away from everyone else.

What's tragic is that, if he had a 10 year old daughhter, he would take that away from her, too...

And about the same number have died after elective abortions.

It happens ya know.

And that would be a lie. Very few women die as a result of abortions, but the USA has the highest rate of maternal death in childbirth, in the first world. You also have the highest rate of infant mortality in the first world.

American right wingers only care about the unborn.

Guess it wasnt made up
Now this has happened and the story is real, can we discuss why the state made this CHILD go through this shit?
Lets also discuss how this could have been avoided if you loons cared about border security and the victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens instead of adding future Democratic party voters.

Let's remember that these pieces of shit were claiming that this was all a hoax...with NO evidence

Have any apologized for that?

Of course not

They are scum

It is not a hoax, but now we have more questions than ans. As I mentioned before, what we were told is not the whole story. Biden should not tell the story on TV.

Mom of Ohio girl, 10, who was forced to get abortion in Indiana after 'being raped by illegal migrant' says daughter is 'fine' and defends the SUSPECT: 'Everything they say about him is a lie'​

Ohio mom defends SUSPECT who confessed to raping her young daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back