Arrest of woan who bought guns for firemen killer...silly girl.

Retired teacher, vulgar twit.

Read my book/memoirs. Go to Barnes and Noble.com, search there for "Guilty of Just Thinking, the series", start with part 1. $0.99

Plenty of autobiography to spin, because your BS Pub dupe politics will never work AT ALL LOL

99 CENTS????

:lmao:

Even the bat-shit crazy Truthers are getting at least $7.99 for their nonsense.

:rofl:

There's more than one. Thus..."Part 1".

Do the math.

The Barnes & Noble ad says the 99 cents is for parts 1 & 7. Funny how there's no links to parts 2 through 6.

Last edited:
I'd like to know the names and addresses of the parole board that thought it was a swell idea to let a man who murdered his 80 year old grandmother to death by beating her with a hammer out on probation.

Oh...and I'd also like to have the name of the NY Prosecutor who thought it was cool and a swell idea to let this man plead guilty to only manslaughter so he could get out.

These are the people with the blood on their hands.

I think I'm going to work on hunting them down. New Year's project if you will.

You ain't gonna do shit.

I have 2 Masters in more relevant fields....you're an idiot to me.

Actually, my IQ is 145 and I have a Masters in History, but as always arguing with Pub/Fox/Rushbots is ridiculous lol.

It's like believing Obama saying 57 states means he's as dumb as the fool who trashed our economy, started the 2 stupidest wars ever, people who believe O's a Marxist Kenyan Muslim, had total control for 2 years, ACORN stole elections, O-care is communist, the bloated rich must be saved...Pub dupes!!

I'd like to know the names and addresses of the parole board that thought it was a swell idea to let a man who murdered his 80 year old grandmother to death by beating her with a hammer out on probation.

Oh...and I'd also like to have the name of the NY Prosecutor who thought it was cool and a swell idea to let this man plead guilty to only manslaughter so he could get out.

These are the people with the blood on their hands.

I think I'm going to work on hunting them down. New Year's project if you will.

You ain't gonna do shit.

You're right.

#25-Not relevant to politics or political sense, obviously.

Private school teacher.

Last edited:
Actually, my IQ is 145 and I have a Masters in History, but as always arguing with Pub/Fox/Rushbots is ridiculous lol.
Arguing with RushBots is "ridiculus" yet that's all you seem to do.

145 I.Q.? TM's must be around 170 then. :D

99 CENTS????

:lmao:

Even the bat-shit crazy Truthers are getting at least $7.99 for their nonsense.

:rofl:

There's more than one. Thus..."Part 1".

Do the math.

The Barnes & Noble ad says the 99 cents is for parts 1 & 7. Funny how there's no links to parts 2 through 6.

Go to Barnes and Noble.com, search there for "Guilty of Just Thinking, the series", start with part 1. $0.99

For Pub dupes, COPY "Guilty of Just Thinking, the series", PASTE into search box at Barnes and Noble.com

There should be 25 sections, but after pt 8 it's pretty dry political argument. Before that, plenty of embarassing stuff for dupes to spin...because your political arguments are hopeless.

Forum List

Back